Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay report almost 2 in one day

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i had a date set up with a POF HB 6 on Sunday afternoon at 2 pm....i was hungover from the night before and smoked a lot of bud as soon as i woke up up until meeting her....now before i post this i am not a regular smoker...the first time in about a year actually...but got some from a guy i met at the bar the previous night.

Went to meet her at the train station...high as crap and far from sober...she is 10 mins late and she messages me to tell me she is late and right after i see the message i see a HB8 fillipino chick walking with a group of girlsl out from the station..screw it, am getting that chicks number since this one is late....might as well make the best out of these 10 mins....i follow their group and tap the HB8 on the shoulder from behind...

Me: hey...excuse me i noticed that you and your friends are fillipino...where is padis (a local fillipino disco) her..oh you know padis...
her and her friends begin to speak in philipne language among themselves..its straight that way

Me: (no **** i think to myself just my lame excuse to talk to you) ok...i like going there sometimes on the weekends they actually have good music

Her: yeah, we go there sometimes as well

Me: (tired of the BS talk and i feel too stoned for good convo) i hand her my phone and said i'm ken by the way, i saw you and just wanted to talk to you... put your number in my phone

Her: surprised looking and talking to her friends in phillipino language again....ok sure i'm Cathy...nice to meet you

Me: yeah....i'll be in touch have a good day (we both say bye)

So i walk back to the station and wait another 5 mins and the POF girl finally shows up...she has a killer body but her face is average and has a a lot of zits on it...zits are really unnatractive...but her banging body made up for it....

I tell hey and blah blah blah and take her to a nearby Vietnamese resturaunt where i take all of my plates....we order and i immediately get a beer....and pour her a glass...oh i don't really drink that much she says..in fact i was supposed to be in church with my friends today....t tell her...so you ditched church to drink beer with me...i knew you were kind of naughty...her laughing....no haha...it's your fault..me...guilty as charged cheers and she drinks a little...

Now because i was hung over (still practically drunk from the early morning before) and very stoned still even 2 beers made me very intoxicated feeling..and i was probably slurring my words..i only slept about an hour and was just about 3 hours removed from my last drink...

She kept asking if i was okay as i was so tired looking...i get her out of the resturaunt and we take a cab back to my place and after talking in the cab she tells me she likes funny movies over horror flicks...get her back to my place and she is sitting on the bed i immediately put my hand on one of her thighs pull her face to me to kiss and she turns away twice...this always happens to me at first for whatever reason...but the third time was a charm...i get the kiss and pull her to lay down with me on the bed heavily making out and groping her ass....one of her hands grazes me boner and i pull her hand to grab a hold of it to which she is very receptive so now i know the lay is on no matter what..

i kiss her body and slide off her pants and panties and turn her over to see her very nice ass and throw on the condom and go to work....it's very wet feeling though and figure she is a squirter...and also she is like a dead fish in bed...very bad actually so i don't manage to come and stop short to pull out and notice a huge blood stain on my bed i look down and she sees it too and says oh my god i am on my period..i was like why didn't you tell me!? she says it must just be her first day and she had no idea about it...

I tell her it's okay even though my bed is covered with a blood stain now and i tell her i have to go meet a friend for somehting..she says okay and goes to my bathroom to wash up....i take out my bud and take some huge bong hits...and she comes out and says she didn't know i smoked..i was like yeah..sometimes...i take her back to the train station and i am stoned out of my mind we make a plan to see eachother again later this week which i will defitnitely bail out on...i just made a plan to keep my options open....and i tend to act more afc when i am stoned...

I drop her off and it's 4 pm...the local Fillipino day club is rocking at this time of day on a Sunday because they work 3rd shifts and party on sunday afternoon...i head there and it is pretty packed...and i see an old buddy from nicurauga that i used to go clubbing with...he finds me and invites me to his table with his primary plate a nice looking fillipina chick....i start drinking with them and dancing while dancing with girls surrounding our table as well...i was already messed up....and the additional beer got me pretty intoxicated combined with the smoking....

fter about an hour and a half of dancing with this one decent looking fillipino chick...i notice this HB8 dancing on a pole near the band stage AWing no doubt i think in my mind....and of course there was a huge group of guys surrounding her trying to pull her off the pole and dance with her...i think to myself nothing but an AW and probably a waste of time....but she was easily the hottest chick there and had on super tight daisy duke cut off jean shorts with sexy stalkings....

literally a perfect looking body and sexy face...i wrote her off in my mind because i never have luck with girls who are AWing that much...i was content with HB7 that i was dancing with......but then out of the blue she gets down off the pole and makes a bee line straight to me and pulls me away from the chick i was dancing with and starts grinding on me hardcore and turns to face me face to face...i was really intoxicated so screw the games i started kissing her ear and making out with her....normally chicks in clubs get turned off if i do this too quickly but she very receptive and started talking about hot she was...i was like let's go outside and get some fresh air...she says ok and smiles and heads out of the club with me...

I tell her my place is only a 5 min taxi ride away...she obliges and we head to my place..during the ride she tells me she is from Indonesia..as soon as i get her there i turn on the TV and start making out with her and lay her down on my bed...after about 30 mins of making out and feeling her up and down she tells me she is on her period...what luck with periods i have today i think....and i feel around and can clearly feel her pad so she is not lying...

she tehn tells me that her friend is messaging her wanting her to come back because they have an early evening curfew and she lives out of town but she could come back to my place this coming Saturday...and she shows me her friend's messages and i say no problem...wasn't in the mood for another blood bath hahaha..she tells me how sorry she is and how badly she wants to see me again and i tell her no problem take her to the train station and she says her friend is int he club still and to please go with her to retrieve her friend...i agree and we go get her friend and i walk them out....i then think to myself i am head back to Padis to drink with the Nicuarugan and maybe find more chicks....i get there and down friends with him and a guy from the phillipins..meanwhile his primary plate is crying...i ask what's wrong and he tells me he got the girl's number who is the friend of the HB8 that i took back to my place....he said he doesn't care though because she had agreed to just a causal relationship and she was overreacting...i was like hahaha i like your style..

after about an hour of drinking i get a barrage of text messages from the HB8...she is asking me if i really went home and didn't go back to the club and i get like 3 missed calls from her...i send her a message back saying i am at my home..she then messages me and asks why I didn't I didn't answer her calls.....i told her to calm down and relax and she sent a message back saying ok see you Saturday....

I ended up dancing with a group of Fillipino girls after that and drank a lot and number closed a new one.....one of her friends was dancing on a chair next to their table and after briefly chatting with her and picked her up and swung her in the arms..she freaked and and ran away like a little girl...i told her friends to tell her to relax that i do the same thing to my little sister...they all warmed up to me after that and i number closed the closest one sitting next to me a HB7.5.....

The club closed around 7:30...the fillipinos here all have early evening curfews and party early and finish early as a result....

So i headed back to my place drinking a beer and smoking more...was really messed up by this point....should have just satyed in and passed out...why i felt the need or urge to go and and game more women after this i don't know...it's an aego thing when i am that drunk...

in my druken stupor, I headed to a local pub and was rejected by about 3 girls after trying to game them...was too intoxicated and sloppy at this point...then headed to a big Taiwanese dance club that is usually packed on Sundays and pretty much every day of the week..and i was a drunken mess at this point and was rejected hardcore after dancing with HB8 there and her friend...after i failed at getting her to go back with me i just approached and got rejected like a robot by many many chicks...not one of my proudest moments...i tend to do this when sloppy drunk...hence i really need to stop drinking...overall good day but would have been much better if i had just crashed when i should of after the fillipnio club...

The good news is the chick who i number closed at the train station has been texting me back and forth yesterday and even messaged me this morning and the HB8 messaged me as well yesterday saying she is excited about seeing me on Saturday

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice

Rookies read and see how forward zinc is....if you dont make a move....you will be friendzoned. Not saying you NEED to makeout and f close on the first date, but you need to be constantly pushing forward sexually.

On a side note. This is my go to game here on college campus. Get drunk, go to the bars with dancefloors...dance w/ girl, makeout, then # close/f close. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol man that was such a god read... even though it is like written like broken english.. hahah.

you should just give up the weed and the drank man.. sober is the only way!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
lol man that was such a god read... even though it is like written like broken english.. hahah.

you should just give up the weed and the drank man.. sober is the only way!

yeah, i can agree with that... i threw the rest of my bud away and don't plan on drinking again anytime soon...i study longfist kungfu here and not staying sober seriously slows my progress...plus i don't like being drunk to the point where i have little control over myself......it's one thing to get buzzed but another to get wasted and unfortunately i always drink until i get wasted if i am clubbing...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Nice

Rookies read and see how forward zinc is....if you dont make a move....you will be friendzoned. Not saying you NEED to makeout and f close on the first date, but you need to be constantly pushing forward sexually.

On a side note. This is my go to game here on college campus. Get drunk, go to the bars with dancefloors...dance w/ girl, makeout, then # close/f close. Wash, rinse, and repeat.
You don't have to be very forward. Just enough to create sexual tension and escalate. She doesn't need to know you want to get in her pants from the first day to keep out of the friendzone.

Just always escalate. The pace will be determined by the girl and the situation. I have f-closed on a first date. I have also went 3 months before sex.

Each situation is different.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just pulled a new one last night...hb7.5 at a big nightclub in Taipei...my stradegy was simple and effective I chatted up the guy with the most girls hanging on him and after a while he introduced me to his social group and after about 10 mins 2 of his ladies friends were competing about grinding on me...one was pretty drunk..got her a shot of jager and she tried to kiss me in front of the bar...I rejected the kiss because I knew it would make her want me more....after about 30 mins of dancing pulled.her home....she said she wanted to sleep when we got back and I told her don't worry I would wake her.up later to **** her...this drove her crazy and she straddled me...had some great sex and cummed.on her face s few times and even spit in her mouth...she wad pretty kinky.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
get her back to my place and she is sitting on the bed i immediately put my hand on one of her thighs pull her face to me to kiss and she turns away twice...this always happens to me at first for whatever reason...but the third time was a charm...i get the kiss and pull her to lay down with me on the bed heavily making out...
I've always wondered about this...

When I go in for the kiss, it always ends up being successful on the first try.

With a situation where she avoids your 1st attempt, doesn't that just make things extremely awkward? I mean, great job on your part to keep on persisting as you obviously got in her pants, but I feel that the extreme awkwardness of her evading your first kiss would make going for a 2nd or 3rd kiss even more awkward.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigSmooth said:
I've always wondered about this...

When I go in for the kiss, it always ends up being successful on the first try.

With a situation where she avoids your 1st attempt, doesn't that just make things extremely awkward? I mean, great job on your part to keep on persisting as you obviously got in her pants, but I feel that the extreme awkwardness of her evading your first kiss would make going for a 2nd or 3rd kiss even more awkward.

No...it turns me on more...a challenge...i just focus on how horny i am and what i am about to do to her...it used to be awkward when it happened and even used to stop me in my tracks.......but now i am used to it....i figure is happens a lot because i am very aggressive usually and don't usually wait for the right time per say.....although sometimes i do wait and you can see the clear signals and it is a sure green light...but usually that is not my style....