Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Law 16 (48 laws of power)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Law 16: Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor

I'm wondering, what's a good amount of time to be gone for? Days? Weeks? Months? Years!?!

Just looking for different perspectives. :)
Early on, be omnipresent. Everything must remind her of you. If you disappear too soon you are not missed but forgotten. Later on, the point where a person misses you the most is between 3-4 weeks. Then their feelings start to fade. Doc Love said that if a person doesn't respond in 2 weeks, it's over. After I seduced my recent girl I took 6 days off. When I texted her again she responded saying "Let's meet right now".

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Early on, be omnipresent. Everything must remind her of you. If you disappear too soon you are not missed but forgotten. Later on, the point where a person misses you the most is between 3-4 weeks. Then their feelings start to fade. Doc Love said that if a person doesn't respond in 2 weeks, it's over. After I seduced my recent girl I took 6 days off. When I texted her again she responded saying "Let's meet right now".
I don't aways agree with the good old doc. This is a good example. I've gone 90+ days, but we're both introverts so things process at a more meticulous rate. He'll also next quickly, too. Which, I don't agree with. Women are fuking slow! I always factor that intow the game. Fast women are likely, slvts.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Games are for kids.

Honestly.. the amount of attention I give a woman (and the frequency of it) depends on her level of submission. A woman's level of submission is directly related to her level of interest/attraction. So naturally.. there is very little "guessing" or "analysis" when dealing with a woman who has high interest. Things are just fun, natural and easy AS THEY SHOULD BE. Sure, she will play the occasional game or create occasional drama to "test" you, but not that often if she is psychologically healthy.

As far as attention goes.. just reward good behavior and punish bad behavior. This means you invite women into your world when they act positive and kick them out when they act negative. The "relationship" is more the woman's problem than yours. Your only job is to get laid and initiate.. not to give too many f*cks about "the relationship" unless a woman has gone above and beyond to prove she is worth such emotional energy. Most women aren't.