Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Latina Chicks

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Jee havn't been here for a while, but anyway...
Going to South America end of this year for the carnival and the nice weather, but mostly and i mean MOSTLY to fvck as many latina chicks as possible (Got a major thing for latinas [and asians, but Japan's next on the list]).

Went to watch my best mate play basketball this evening and one of the spectator chicks must have been the hottest brazilian chick I have ever seen. She kept on checking me out, i smiled at her a few times, but said nothing as she was friends with the opposition and for all i know she could be dating one of them (but i doubt it as they were all ugly cvnts and none were kinoing her) and i wasn't in the mood for any fights. Maybe next week, but I doubt she'll come. Damn...

Anyway, to the point, just wanted to see your opinions on latinas. What do you guys reckon attracts them the most? What approach should I consider? What sort of guys do they like?.. you get the point!

So this one is for you, latina lovers- for those of you who have boned latinas in the past, your input would be ultra valueble... But i'd like to hear everyone's opinions.

Thanks,
IrReSiStIbLe.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YO, if you are going to Brazil you can have the hottest girl you have ever seen in your life and she will be your girlfriend for the night for like 100 bucks lol. And I mean the whole night lol. I haven't been there but my boy told me. This may not be the advice you are looking for but that's the way their society is. If you got the cash you got the ass. And FINE ass at that.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
60% of Brazilian chicks perfer anal to regular sex. This is all you need to know. :)

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Brazil is a very diverse country. For the most part it is an immigrant country with large numbers of Germans, Italians, Lebanese, Polish, etc. Many geniuses watch the Brazilian soccer team and think that is what the country looks like. Kinda like watching the NBA and thinking that is what the typical American looks like. I have no clue why anyone would think that these girls are easy. I will go when step farther. You won't even get a date with one of them.

If you want kinky and easy females I would stick with Americans followed by Brits and Canadians. Not much in the looks department, but they are about as easy as you will find on earth. Just plan a trip to Cancun come Spring Break.

Also remember that while Brazil is a very poor country, the more attractive girls come from the middle or upper class. If not they tend to be from the vast farming communities (lots of Germans settled there and are now farmers). I repeat an earlier comment. These girls are not as easy as you wish. This is in stark contrast to Eastern Europe where some of the most beautiful girls on earth come from the miles of old Communist apartment blocks that dot the landscape of every town.

Your best bet if you want a girl is to learn the language and invest time in the country.

I am just so glad that most guys on here are too lazy to learn languages and too cheap to invest time and money in travel and culture.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've heard of dudes that have visited Brazil, it is VERY easy to get laid there. If you can't get laid in Brazil, you can't get laid anywhere is what they say.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... I think Krassus said it.
But besides that lovely kink statistic.

I know most latin cultures are all about the MACHISIMO!
I could only imagine brazil would be huge on the Masculinity factor as well.
Not that this is something out of the ordinary... but just that its a key factor of latin cultures, I'd say... more so than others.
(even though its a standard factor in attraction)

So DJ it with big balls, and mad passion.
Cause those Carnival Brazilians are all about it.

Cheers, Enjoy'
... and Rubber that sh!t beyond belief.
Think the HIV scene down there, is pretty off the hook.

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazilian girls

Hey, I am Brazilian

I started to travel from state to state to meet women I first met over the net. They have different behaviour

In the south states as PR,SC and RS they are more sexualy open

In the mid-east cities as Belo Horizonte - MG, they tend to play the conservative

Mustache

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
60% of Brazilian chicks perfer anal to regular sex. This is all you need to know.
Mate, this is all i wanted to know ;)

But what sort of guys do they like? Gentlemen? Dodgy? Tough? *******s? Sexually open guys? Big strong guys? Slim guys? Tall guys? Do they like dominating or being told what to do...

Thanks for the great replies.. I just need the above answers... And some brazlian azz!!!!!!!!!!

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
IrReSiStIbLe said:
Mate, this is all i wanted to know ;)

But what sort of guys do they like? Gentlemen? Dodgy? Tough? *******s? Sexually open guys? Big strong guys? Slim guys? Tall guys? Do they like dominating or being told what to do...

Thanks for the great replies.. I just need the above answers... And some brazlian azz!!!!!!!!!!
um, normal guys. some will only date hispanic dudes but most dont give a ****.
Just be yourself,no sense acting like a thug because some girl might like it. Ive been dating hispanic girls pretty much since I got over the "girls have cooties" phase when I was 12 years old and my current girl of about 9 months is rican/dominican and about as dark as me.
I just approach them like any other women, nothing special. I have no special game or anything. As to my appearance? Not a pretty boy,just in very good shape. 5'11 195 pounds low Body Fat. Olive, clear skin (no acne scars or tattoos). Shaved head, (receding hairline underneath) very short goatee about as long as 4 days of stubble. I dont speak Spanish, but can understand it.
just approach them like a white girl and dont try to impress them by saying the two Spanish phrases you know. women are women.
If you cant salsa dance, that may actually work to your benefit. make friends with one and have her show you how to dance. She may actually enjoy this, atleast my old gf enjoyed teaching me. Thats how I learned about 4 years ago. Girl was my friend and after her teaching me how to dance it sort of progressed from there.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a plane from Miami to S.P. Brasil. This total freakin hottie, and I am not kiding she was *hot*, came and set next to me despite the plane was not very full.

We talked on the flight which was quite long. She wanted me to go to Rio with her, but I had to go to Buenos AIres where I had several chicks from hotornot and penpal websites waiting for me. Anyway, she kissed me and I got her number which turned out to be good.

When you're heading down south you need to keep your eyes open. I don't know if it's easy to PU on the plane or if I was just lucky, but next time I am down that way I'm going to approach women on the plane as an experiment :)

I think Sao Paulo might be a better bet for finding chicks. Rio is probably flooded with thousands of desperate tourists per day looking for girls. I wouldn't recommend paying for sex, that seems too desperate. I think if you want to PU women, then maybe you should try Peru also. KJ alert *i hear* it's good for N. Americans and Europeans by reading many forums a while back.

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
I was on a plane from Miami to S.P. Brasil. This total freakin hottie, and I am not kiding she was *hot*, came and set next to me despite the plane was not very full.

We talked on the flight which was quite long. She wanted me to go to Rio with her, but I had to go to Buenos AIres where I had several chicks from hotornot and penpal websites waiting for me. Anyway, she kissed me and I got her number which turned out to be good.

When you're heading down south you need to keep your eyes open. I don't know if it's easy to PU on the plane or if I was just lucky, but next time I am down that way I'm going to approach women on the plane as an experiment :)

I think Sao Paulo might be a better bet for finding chicks. Rio is probably flooded with thousands of desperate tourists per day looking for girls. I wouldn't recommend paying for sex, that seems too desperate. I think if you want to PU women, then maybe you should try Peru also. KJ alert *i hear* it's good for N. Americans and Europeans by reading many forums a while back.
I think she was after your kidneys. you are lucky you didnt wake up in a bathtub full of ice with a phone taped to your hand.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
My thoughts on Latinas. They're the hottest chicks on the planet.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ii myself am currently dating a latina woman!, from venezula to be exact my friend!, now iim sorry to break any sterotypes of any opinions that you have recived above, but trust me i know what im talking about!....now to the point, latinas prefer black guys! why because we "CAN BE" mainly funny and confident, we can be ghetto and preppy with no problem from society, however iits alittle more difficult for the white man to pull this preppy ghettoness off without being acused a being a poser! so basically my friend be strong and firm! and very unpredictable, because you see these latina gurl LOVE thinking they know what you are going to say next! so what ii do is denie it if she guesses right! O and another biggy is the jealous factor, if u dont know how to make a gurl jealous then im sorry.....i dont have the time, and frankly i dont feel like elaborating on all the things that im telling you....you see for it takes game to gain game, and for thoes without any i feel very very sorry for all of you! but with that im telling you to look out for my post, that will be stickied! and it will elab on many usefull ideas and concepts....ii wish you the best of luck my friend because i love latinas myself! (you remind me of me) www.myspace.com/sbloodz check out my gurl on there, shes #1 on my top 8, then theres another gurl named karah, shes brazilian shes on my friendz list also! both very attractive, you know how ii do! lol much luck miror me!

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
E_ze05 said:
ok ii myself am currently dating a latina woman!, from venezula to be exact my friend!, now iim sorry to break any sterotypes of any opinions that you have recived above, but trust me i know what im talking about!....now to the point, latinas prefer black guys! why because we "CAN BE" mainly funny and confident, we can be ghetto and preppy with no problem from society, however iits alittle more difficult for the white man to pull this preppy ghettoness off without being acused a being a poser! so basically my friend be strong and firm! and very unpredictable, because you see these latina gurl LOVE thinking they know what you are going to say next! so what ii do is denie it if she guesses right! O and another biggy is the jealous factor, if u dont know how to make a gurl jealous then im sorry.....i dont have the time, and frankly i dont feel like elaborating on all the things that im telling you....you see for it takes game to gain game, and for thoes without any i feel very very sorry for all of you! but with that im telling you to look out for my post, that will be stickied! and it will elab on many usefull ideas and concepts....ii wish you the best of luck my friend because i love latinas myself! (you remind me of me) www.myspace.com/sbloodz check out my gurl on there, shes #1 on my top 8, then theres another gurl named karah, shes brazilian shes on my friendz list also! both very attractive, you know how ii do! lol much luck miror me!
Mate, your an absolute champion! Respect for havin a latina g/f.. Thanks for some of the tips, i liked the jelousy one.. And don't worry, i may be a white boy, but im half medeteranian (Greek), so ive got some nice dark skin.. I'm hoping that'll help. Hoping they also like Aussie guys (I'll just have to hope we don't beat brazil in the world cup!).. But thanks brother. Its good to see that some1 shares the same taste as me..

Speak soon,
Irre.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, in some parts of central america having blue eyes is considered highly desirable because there are places where this is not seen often. The girls will actually do hissing noises for an IOI. A very good friend of mine has confirmed this so I do believe it's true.

In many places like Argentina racism against blacks is high according to what locals told me, and I saw few black people on my stay there. It all depends on who and where you are, though. Unfortunately, race is still a major issue.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this might be hard to swallow by some of our darker sosuave compatriots but fairer skin is considered higher status by most latino chicks... If we are comparing apples with apples.

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
E_ze05 said:
ok ii myself am currently dating a latina woman!, from venezula to be exact my friend!, now iim sorry to break any sterotypes of any opinions that you have recived above, but trust me i know what im talking about!....now to the point, latinas prefer black guys!
Yeah, right! The ghetto ones, no to piss on your parade though.

Latinas are women like all women, they want a Man.

K

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about racism, but I told an argentine (female) friend of mine that i was going to study in Buenos Aires next year. She indicated my fair skin and blond hair and said 'Man, you're going to get so much play. Just don't tell them you're only around for five months.'

Can anyone speak to that statement?