Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

latin cleaner

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a situation i got right now theres a new latin cleaner at my workplace she works from 3pm to 11pm and i do shifts between 7am-4pm or 10am-7pm.
shes been there a month at first she was very frosty towards me but ive got her friendly now to a point that she seems to find me anywhere i am in the building(and walks past so sexy and kind of pouts bites her lips while looking at me) and in the last week or so she has started giving me that look while doing that walk.

ive been on earlys lately so aint seen much of her the other day my team( 5 of us) were getting a bollocking from my boss and she must overhear my voice and looks round the corner and waves and smiles i smile back and she blushes and goes back the way she came every one in the team sees this and starts teasing.

the thing when ever i talk to her she seems quite shy and quiet but the way she flirts the walk the eye contact say to me she isnt as shes so blatant.
also she walked past the other day i was playing joking about with the reception girls she just walked even more sexy while looking back at me over her shoulder and smiling.

i spoke to her on friday (the shift changes on friday instead of monday)
she seemed less flirty (i put it down to her not seeing me for like 2 weeks)
i asked if she had any plans for the weekend she says she has none as shes tired, i then ask if she had fun the weekend before(bank holiday/long weekend) she seems to look into her head before shruggin her shoulders
i tell her i aint seen her boss for a while and ask if he has swine flu to which she starts laughing and says shes starting to think so.
then i say im going now and that she should have a good weekend and and ask what her name is she tells me and laughs as i struggle to pronounce it i tell her mine and she says ok bye.

what do you guys make of this my friend reckons the reason she goes quiet most of the time when we talk is that she probally has a boyfriend/kids at home or maybe in her country but she likes flirting but wont take it further.

the thing is even after we talk and shes quiet she walks off and gives me them looks again or says bye in that cute voice.

and also should i read alot into the fact that she hardly ever ask me any questions except basically a mirror question ie
me: how far do you live from here?
her: about 40 mins, what about you?

any one got any tips on ways to move this along

thanks

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok im at work today and thought i will stay away from her to see if she finds me, as we usualy cross paths sometime before i leave at seven.
im sitting in my office(cupboard really no windows) at about 6.30 i aint seen her then she comes walking pass looks at me says hi and then presumably goes back to the kitchen to clean.

now im no don juan yet lol how do i take this further as ive never understood latin women.
plz help as i wanna talk to her before her sick boss comes back which could be anytime

thanks

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, your mate could be right, doesn't change the fact that she's after some ****.

Jack up your flirtation and start touchin' her up a little.

Or send her over to Australia and I will, I love latin chicks.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
touch her up at work mate are you sure lol

na i saw her today with her colleague (some dude) from her country as they speak the same language she walking past talking to him but looks back at me but im goin the other way(can see in the glass).
then im sittin in my cupboard a 7.15(i finish at 7) she walks past then looks in at me like whats up with you lately.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i see her today she blanks me while her team(of cleaners) are having a meeting then i see her as shes getting in the lift she barely acnoladges me(nods). she seems to be walking around looking pissed

then later im gettin a drink in the kitchen with my back away from the door i turn round and shes in aswell(she seems to tiptoe all the time) i say hi then ask "you ok?" to which she almost barks back "yesss are you ok"

then about 5 mins later while im packing up to go home she walks past smiles and says have a good night

now my theory is that she aint taking well to me backing off.

pleaze tell me how i can wrap this up soon

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, what if you back off for a little longer?

She'll get over being a snobby ***** after a while and want to talk to you.

..and touchin' her up at work would get a little iffy, so yeah, forget that part.

hermeydm7

Reaction score
**** her on your desk. although you'll probably get fired like george costanza when he was in the exact situation

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Your thinking about her a little too much.. there are 3,500,000,099 other girls out there ..
Don't worry about her so much.
2. The source of her attraction may and most likely stems from the fact that she is a lonely cleaning lady, and you have some type of higher status and show her the time of day, where no one else probably does.
3. Regardless of where her attraction comes from, you waited way too long to make a move, and you still haven't officially made a move. Ask her out, the first moment you realized you found her attractive you should have attempted this.
4. Keep us posted.
-chris

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
londonzen, i know a very little about latin women, and they do like to tease/play hard to get. I think she is expecting you to be more aggressive and go for the number.

RandallLambert

Don Juan
Reaction score
londonzen, where abouts in london are you? latin women are quite sexual in their nature, it depends exactly which country she is from, and then i might be able to help you.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im from south london but work in canary wharf.

1 also like i said i couldnt of made a move straight away first off when she first started she used to clean the 22nd floor(im on 23) so i saw her rarely her colleague(total fat snob *****) done my floor but they are very close so she would be givving me evils if i tried to get close to the sexy 1 when they were together and if i got the sexy 1 alone she told me she couldnt speak english or understand me(lies now she understands every thing i say even my slang)

its only when her snob friend disapeared that for about a week she(the sexy 1) was doing both floors thats when i got her talking..and then the snob was replaced so the sexy 1 had a choice of two floors but she came up to 23 permantly.

2 she aint lonely her team has 10 people(between 3 floors) seven of them are latin including the boss they all sit together laughing and joking loudly shes always the loudest.

and anyway looks like my friend was right and me abit aswell
she wasnt in yesterday so her colleague another latin dude was doing her floor(obviously pissed off) we were talking and he comes out with "this is ridicoullus she not even sick...her boyfriends sick what the hell shes taking the piss i would sack her"

i did say that i thought she might have a boyfriend for a few reasons 1 despite her flirting she clams up when i actually put it on her and trys not to look in my eyes she doesnt seem shy.
another thing when i ask her what shes doing this weekend or last. she looks into her mind like shes hiding something and always looks down while saying nothing.

another thing the latin dude shes always with wasnt in yesterday aswell it might be him lol.

i still wanna try it on tho

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol what ever was wrong with her bf must of been really bad shes still away now

anyway next

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You either capitalize or stop fantasizing about her. Tell her you want to take her out for coffee on so and so day.

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i lived in a latin country for a while... so here are the general conclusions that i made about the woman/how they flirt.

they are EXTREMELY comfortable with kino. the US 'personal bubble' is nonexistent. when i first arrived (i was staying with a host family) my smoking hot host sister literally came up, gave me the biggest hug, and two huge kisses on both sides of my face.
- so i would recommend you use this as a convo starter and a means towards having her initiate kino. ask her "ive heard you latinas greet people in crazy ways... why dont you show me?!" this will get her hugging you and kissing you on both cheeks (nice.) and will give her an opportunity to be proud of who she is (another thing that latinos are infamous for).

if you come across as being genuinely interested in her culture, believe me you will have no shortage in conversation and comfort. from here, it is up to you to implement the DJ concepts and get her interested in you

good luck and if you have any more questions, let me know

oh and say this to her "tantas cuervas y yo sin freno" (just kidding, dont say this - its a dirty vulgar expression)

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any idea where she's from?

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
You either capitalize or stop fantasizing about her. Tell her you want to take her out for coffee on so and so day.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

there you go.

I have some problems with cold approaches, but given obv IOIs like this, i'm all over it! You basically have a green light, get her out and away from the office in a casual setting and close... hard & fast! Don't be afraid to do anything with this chick.

Reaction score
I have been in the same situation and scored.

Did you ask for her #? Hand her a pen and paper and tell her to write it down. If you didnt do this you acted like a p@ssy. After you built that original rapport and she smiled at you, you should have walked up to her, tell her to write her # down because you want to talk to her later.

I did this with a latina maid in my work bldg and ****ed her. Just be up front and act like a man.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fr? wat does that mean

na anyway the same thing her boss and the fat snob girl done said they were sick and never came back. considering them 3 were always together
obviously another cleaning job less hours better money.