Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lately I've been attracted to male traits in women...

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been noticing this lately. Girls that curse a lot and make rape jokes (ie "that test just bent me over a table and had its way with me"), girls that have several guy friends (I realize the dangers here...that's another topic), girls that don't ramble on and on about themselves, etc. They don't have to be tomboys, and in fact, usually are not. Just not so sensitive about things and not all that feminine, in the traditional sense of the word. Anybody else experience anything like that?

PS: No homo!

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda, in phases.. but overall, no, not really. You're probably just fed up with feminine bullsh!t and want to try some new personality 'profiles' - Nothing wrong with that. You're young... explore/see what's out there, find what you dislike/like in personalities.

"I've been thinkin about fvcking a dude! (no homo)" lols lonely island

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yes. A girl with a guy's sense of humor can be fun. Generally, a girl that has a brother or all brothers (no sisters) will have this trait.

Don't get me wrong, I still want her to be a lady in public. But I like a female that isn't offended by occassional swearing or dirty jokes when we are not in public.

I'm not the most macho guy, but straight as an arrow. I hate the term "metrosexual," but I'm sort of one of those. Thus I tend to attract women that are very slightly tomboyish.

ARrocket said:
I've been noticing this lately. Girls that curse a lot and make rape jokes (ie "that test just bent me over a table and had its way with me"), girls that have several guy friends (I realize the dangers here...that's another topic), girls that don't ramble on and on about themselves, etc. They don't have to be tomboys, and in fact, usually are not. Just not so sensitive about things and not all that feminine, in the traditional sense of the word. Anybody else experience anything like that?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone likes this types because they are more fun to be around and not necessarily masculine. I don't know how they are in bed- always wanted to try. They usually have gay girl friends at times and a lot of guys as friends. P.S. I actually checked out a dude today. ( no homo)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
Everyone likes this types because they are more fun to be around and not necessarily masculine. I don't know how they are in bed- always wanted to try. They usually have gay girl friends at times and a lot of guys as friends. P.S. I actually checked out a dude today. ( no homo)
They are very good in bed actually. They are slightly more aggressive about getting in the sack, but submissive once you get them there. I would recommend you try it.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you guys are right, also, I think it has to do with the fact that I can completely "be myself" around these chicks. I can literally talk to them like I talk to my friends.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Yeah you guys are right, also, I think it has to do with the fact that I can completely "be myself" around these chicks. I can literally talk to them like I talk to my friends.
Yes, that is the appeal. I don't want to have to "weigh my words" or "walk on eggshells." I love to talk to women like I'm talking with my best buddy.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't most guys like girls like that???

My ex gf was a girl like that. Mouth like a sailor. Very straight forward and doesn't take sh1t from anyone. She is also very athletic with great muscle tone. She has a bangin body

Guys go crazy over her. She even admits it's because she acts sort of like a dude. You don't have to point out your straightness because it's not entirely a matter of sexuality. It's just that people tend to like people similar to themselves

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like this rule. When I was a lot younger I dated a chick that liked a lot of the same music as me and smoking weed. Everytime we hungout was a blast. I will admit though, It's sorta hard to keep things interesting when a guy and a girl have almost everything in common, but it just feels so awesome haha.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:

I know what you mean dude. These girls are a lot of fun, but they sometimes get annoying! They don't know when to stop! And sometimes they try too hard.

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like women like Elaine from Seinfeld or Roz from Frasier. They're feminine looking, but not total girly girls, and they have a quick sense of humor and relate well to men. I like women that "get it" and don't rely on their looks to get by.

The swearing, tom boy look...not into that...but I love when a girl thinks like a guy and is still physically attractive.

Never have got along well with total girly girl types that overdress and are all about their appearance.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because they are more approachable and genuine. The girly girls basically act like they are god's gift and no one is worth their attention. That gets old and annoying fast. Usually turns out that the girly girls have little to no personality hence the reason they are so fixated on their looks etc.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
satelliteparties said:
I like women like Elaine from Seinfeld or Roz from Frasier. They're feminine looking, but not total girly girls, and they have a quick sense of humor....
A quick wit is probably my number one desired non-physical trait.

And Seinfeld and Frasier are pretty much my two favorite TV shows. In that order.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:

"sigh of relief" hwen i read the title i was thinking girls with masculine jaws and hair in places , and deep voices lol so im glad to hear its just chuds (i call tomboys chuds) , they ar chicks , but there dudes , you could date one , n still chill with her afterward , and almost every chuds guy friends are like in love with her but cant get her if their life depended on it