Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lasts nights date (one-i-tis)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first off she called me about 430 before work..we talked for 20 min....then set plans to see 4 brothers.

later 10:13 pm..i phoned her..talked till i got there at 10:17....she gave me a picture of her with chicago cubs stuff on..she took in chi-town...im a die hard cards fan...so she framed it..thought it would be funny. it was a great moment and it was funny!

we left at 1030...watched the movie till 1245...got to her house..sat in my car..till 145.(talked, kissed, touchin, talking about how great it is and lucky we are) just giving affection..got out of car...hugged and kissed....and said i love you for the 10th time that night. made plans for saturday and monday.

left at 155.

so with my massive case of ONE-I-TIS...

weve been together for 3 months.....I figure the deep love she is falling into for me will end in 2 weeks..since I have One-i-tis and she will instantly lose her feelings for me...even though she loves, respects, and thinks im a very confident powerful man. but since i show her i love her immensly she will for sure leave me...i should tell her I want other women..or make myself scarse for a week to prevent this..but since I have, well u guessed it ONE-I-tis....i tell her and show her i love her and she is the one for me.

i will let u know when my bad case of one-i-tis ruins this..I predict 2 weeks.

:D

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all learn from our mistakes. Same thing will probably hapen to me to. And i'll pobably do the same thing your about to do, knowing the result...

sometimes you just got smack your face against the wall before you accept the truth...;) Let us know haw it goes.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you get the massive Sarcastic overtones of my post.

its amazing the brainwashing that has gone on to some of you.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
dude, he's just joking.

he's saying that it's okay to be in love...especially since he is/has been

...and that not everything in the djb should be taken at face value...it's all relative

good for you friv...we're all happy for you :D

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where does the djb say love is bad?

If it doesn't, all you guys need to stop acting like it does.

Love is *not* one-itis

Period, end of story.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job, saw the subject of this post and it created so much anger that I apilt bong water all over me.

Listen, one-i-tis is not the thing you want. It does not mean "love" for someone. A oneitits means that you are obsessive and a stalker, because you think you CANT live without them.

Although from your post you realize that you are becoming these qualities, but half the problem is solved becaused you realized it.

Cut back on all the "I love yous" , make some challenges and create SOME mystery. Put these all back in forth while going out, nothing big and not very numerous.

In picture turms, when she goes to hug you push her back just alittle bit, but just enough so she cant quite touch you and slide away and make her chase you.

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am joking....I dont have 0ne-I-tis!
Yes you do, I have the IM messages to prove it...

Ok maybe I don't...

frivolousz21, the champion of Love.

Cheers!