Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lasting longer during sex

Mr. Ballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. ive recently lost my V card and sex, ya, its good. the first few times it took ages for me to finish, but almost over night i became used to it and, hopefully just a fluke, but it only took a minute or 2. the last 2 times had been like this, so i was wondering if anyone has a few tips for me and maybe some others in area.

i plan on trying to hit a lone session an hour or 2 before i see her next, but i feel that takes my interest away from her if i do. i also tried invisioning things of much distaste, just made things ackward when it didnt work, ha. so any ideas djs?

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get control of your body.
Do it yourself and learn how to last even with stimulation (While you're still concentrating on the feeling. Blocking out the feeling will also make the sex crappy for her.) A commonly used strategy to learn how to control it is the start-stop method... I think the name says enough ;).

This also means you have to control your own emotions to some extent. If you can control this, you'll feel more confident and have much better sex.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it 2-3 times. Usually finishing too fast just means you're not screwing enough.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've read that you should often focus on other things besides just penile stimulation. Sex should be a whole body experience, not just using your d*ck.

i-am-someone's advice is good, too. But if all you're doing is physically going at it hard core, I think there's only so much you can do with mental control.

(of course, this advice is coming from a complete lack of experience because i don't believe in pre-marital sex, so don't all flame me at once)

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
(of course, this advice is coming from a complete lack of experience because i don't believe in pre-marital sex, so don't all flame me at once)
Not a flame, but ****, can you give out some neuro-surgical advice too, and then maybe some tax advice? I hear JOKES about virgins giving sex advice, I never thought I'd see it happen.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cardio.

Enough said.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, has little or nothing to do with it. Has more to do with habit, the individual and how much sex he's had recently. If you think it's gonna be an issue just let her know you might be screwing her a few times.

But say it more nicely. :)

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do kegels exercises and wear a c*** ring. maybe read up on the tantric sh1t that sting does.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this should help you a lot.

The #1 reason of not lasting long is EXCESSIVE masturbation, try not to exceed 3 times a week.

This will sound funny. But you have a muscle in your penis that you can control and strengthen, just like any other muscle. This is the muscle that you contract when ejaculating, clinching butt cheeks, and starting/stopping when pissing. If you don't understand, next time you take a piss, stop mid stream and you'll know what contraction i'm talking about. This muscle can be used to hold you from ejaculating when you reach that point. You can strengthen this by holding that contraction for 10 seconds each rep, ten reps, 3x a day. Can practice when sitting in class, driving, anything. (Just don't make some weird ass pirate looking facial expression.)

Also, rest your legs during sex or masturbation, contracting the quad muscles can put stress on the prostate and push you to ejaculate faster.

Lastly, don't think of ejaculation as the destination, seriously. This is a very important one that can make you last a lot longer. I know that telling someone not to think of something has a reverse effect, so instead of doing that, REPLACE the destination. Example being "i'm gonna backdoor this chick in like 5min after i take care of her pVssy for a bit."

Good luck!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a flame, but ****, can you give out some neuro-surgical advice too, and then maybe some tax advice? I hear JOKES about virgins giving sex advice, I never thought I'd see it happen.
lol. it was just something that I read when I was concerned about this topic. i think it was on webmd or something, and I always thought it sounded good. ;)

but i wanted to make sure to give the disclaimer about how it was just hearsay

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Ballz said:
Hey guys. ive recently lost my V card and sex, ya, its good. the first few times it took ages for me to finish, but almost over night i became used to it and, hopefully just a fluke, but it only took a minute or 2. the last 2 times had been like this, so i was wondering if anyone has a few tips for me and maybe some others in area.

i plan on trying to hit a lone session an hour or 2 before i see her next, but i feel that takes my interest away from her if i do. i also tried invisioning things of much distaste, just made things ackward when it didnt work, ha. so any ideas djs?
Wear a condom?