Last time I'll bother you guys...

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone please just smack me upside the head. I knew talking to him again would be the worst idea. All the "I really do miss you, Im sorry..I wish I never did that..you deserve better." STUPID me, meant never to reply but I was out drinking after work last night and went to reply to a text from someone else earlier in the night and replied "haha ya." WELL, two seconds later "what?" from him. Shvt! I must have clicked on one of his old txts in my drunken stupor. And in my drunken stupor, I had no self control..so I said "sorry, not meant for you" and continued the damn conversation. He said again he misses me and that its ok to talk to him, I said no its not. He said "you must be really drunk to accidently text me, its ok..it was nice to hear from you." I said "ya I am..sorry again." And he said "haha I dont mind. You're the one pissed at me."

And thats where it left off. I got a hold of myself and stopped replying. But now it opened the floodgates of emotion. I wonder if he really feels bad and really misses me...but I KNOW he is still sleeping with/using this chic and I want nothing to do with him.

Do I just not respond now??? Do I tell him he's lucky I never ruined his happy little world and told her? Do I tell him "yeah I am pissed, you're still a dog?"

What will sting the most because I'm mad all over again! UGH.

Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Someone please just smack me upside the head. I knew talking to him again would be the worst idea. All the "I really do miss you, Im sorry..I wish I never did that..you deserve better." STUPID me, meant never to reply but I was out drinking after work last night and went to reply to a text from someone else earlier in the night and replied "haha ya." WELL, two seconds later "what?" from him. Shvt! I must have clicked on one of his old txts in my drunken stupor. And in my drunken stupor, I had no self control..so I said "sorry, not meant for you" and continued the damn conversation. He said again he misses me and that its ok to talk to him, I said no its not. He said "you must be really drunk to accidently text me, its ok..it was nice to hear from you." I said "ya I am..sorry again." And he said "haha I dont mind. You're the one pissed at me."

And thats where it left off. I got a hold of myself and stopped replying. But now it opened the floodgates of emotion. I wonder if he really feels bad and really misses me...but I KNOW he is still sleeping with/using this chic and I want nothing to do with him.

Do I just not respond now??? Do I tell him he's lucky I never ruined his happy little world and told her? Do I tell him "yeah I am pissed, you're still a dog?"

What will sting the most because I'm mad all over again! UGH.
I knew you would do it. You fail.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't say anything to him from this point on.

You've only lost a battle thus far but if you say anything else to him and if you allow yourself to get drawn back in you have lost the war.

When you want a real man that will satisfy you emotionally and sexually give one of us DJ's a call not this dude.

He'll just bring you more pain Sunny and it'll be one of those fool me once, twice then three times deals and you'll feel even sh!ttier than you have.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunny, why are you acting so desperately for some guy who will not respect you?

Why are you giving attention, your emotions, peace of mind and attention to this guy, when there are hundreds of guys out there who can rock your world and treat you with respect and be masculine and strong for you?

Look, you previously talked about how you have no trouble meeting guys and dating , whatever....but youre acting as if this guy is the ONLY guy in the world.

If you have options,and can exercise them , why are you obsessing over this guy????

Sunny, I dont know your life history, but you seem to find comfort in fulfilling the SAME exact Life Scripts as before

Finally, this you need to understadn...

You need to let go of micro managing every single detail. And stop looking at how to patchup with band aids the little things, every little detail...

.this is wrong.

You need to go deeper inside and look at the CAUSES of thes eissues.

Lack of self reespect

Lack of Self Esteem

Lack of recognizing GOOD masculine behavior

Lack of good female role models in your life

In addition...

....look, to be honest, no guy has any control over you.
This means that it DOESNT MATTER what ANYONE DOES.you are and always Will be in TOTAL CONTROL
The thing YOU have to realize is HOW to CONTROL your Emotions and Boundaries,.

Read this:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138456

When people FREAK OUT at UNCERTAINTY, they lack the FAITH in THEMSELVEs to FIGURE OUT and DEAL with the problem as it unfolds and goes along.

This means that when you feel control over your personal resources, via your perosnal boundary, it DOESNT MATTER what another perosn is DOING.you CONTROL how you REACT and RESPOND

In that way, you NEVER have to MICRO MANAGE

You stick to your VALUES

You can SAY NO

you can HEAR No

You respect yourself
and others

Even if they dont respect you.

Sunny, look, is there aperson in your life that you feel that you woudl literally die for trying to protect?

Think of someone right now that you would literally die trying to protect from harm if need be.

Okay, got it?

Sunny, I want you to let me kill that person.

Go ahead, Sunny step aside

Let me kill them

No?

Why not?

Why wont you let me kill them?

Because you care about them and respect them TOO MUCH to let anything happen to them.

THIS is what it is like to exercise your Personal Boundary to protect yourself.

No matter WHAT I SAY, I CANNOT "convince" YOU to believe or act otherwise.

It doesnt matter what I do , or say, or show you...it is trivial.

Why?

because of the CONVICTION and RESOLVE you have to UPHOLD your BELIEFS that this person you care about is NOT TO BE HARMED!

Think about this.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Sunny, why are you acting so desperately for some guy who will not respect you?

Why are you giving attention, your emotions, peace of mind and attention to this guy, when there are hundreds of guys out there who can rock your world and treat you with respect and be masculine and strong for you?

Look, you previously talked about how you have no trouble meeting guys and dating , whatever....but youre acting as if this guy is the ONLY guy in the world.

If you have options,and can exercise them , why are you obsessing over this guy????

Sunny, I dont know your life history, but you seem to find comfort in fulfilling the SAME exact Life Scripts as before

Finally, this you need to understadn...

You need to let go of micro managing every single detail. And stop looking at how to patchup with band aids the little things, every little detail...

.this is wrong.

You need to go deeper inside and look at the CAUSES of thes eissues.

Lack of self reespect

Lack of Self Esteem

Lack of recognizing GOOD masculine behavior

Lack of good female role models in your life

In addition...

....look, to be honest, no guy has any control over you.
This means that it DOESNT MATTER what ANYONE DOES.you are and always Will be in TOTAL CONTROL
The thing YOU have to realize is HOW to CONTROL your Emotions and Boundaries,.

Read this:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138456

When people FREAK OUT at UNCERTAINTY, they lack the FAITH in THEMSELVEs to FIGURE OUT and DEAL with the problem as it unfolds and goes along.

This means that when you feel control over your personal resources, via your perosnal boundary, it DOESNT MATTER what another perosn is DOING.you CONTROL how you REACT and RESPOND

In that way, you NEVER have to MICRO MANAGE

You stick to your VALUES

You can SAY NO

you can HEAR No

You respect yourself
and others

Even if they dont respect you.

Sunny, look, is there aperson in your life that you feel that you woudl literally die for trying to protect?

Think of someone right now that you would literally die trying to protect from harm if need be.

Okay, got it?

Sunny, I want you to let me kill that person.

Go ahead, Sunny step aside

Let me kill them

No?

Why not?

Why wont you let me kill them?

Because you care about them and respect them TOO MUCH to let anything happen to them.

THIS is what it is like to exercise your Personal Boundary to protect yourself.

No matter WHAT I SAY, I CANNOT "convince" YOU to believe or act otherwise.

It doesnt matter what I do , or say, or show you...it is trivial.

Why?

because of the CONVICTION and RESOLVE you have to UPHOLD your BELIEFS that this person you care about is NOT TO BE HARMED!

Think about this.
Solid. Thanks SO much.

All of you actually.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Someone please just smack me upside the head. I knew talking to him again would be the worst idea. All the "I really do miss you, Im sorry..I wish I never did that..you deserve better." STUPID me, meant never to reply but I was out drinking after work last night and went to reply to a text from someone else earlier in the night and replied "haha ya." WELL, two seconds later "what?" from him. Shvt! I must have clicked on one of his old txts in my drunken stupor. .
You should delete all his texts. I have a habit of wanting to keep texts of 1 or 2 women I used to like when we were dating. It brings back good memories but the best thing is to delete them.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
change your phone number SUNNY
see how that works for yah
:flowers:

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're like a typical woman. There are guys that will treat you right and be good to you (AFC), but you gravitate toward guys that will treat you like sh1t. It only proves what this website stands for.

I personally believe that you should delete all those old text messages from him, delete his numbers, and let yourself get over him. Write him a letter. In that letter, write all those hurt feelings and all those things you've always wanted to say to him. Then burn it. Let all those thoughts and feelings go up in flames.

From now on when he pops back into your life, tell yourself that he is toxic to your life. Tell it to yourself over and over until you've suffocated those feelings he has brought back into your life. Also, tell yourself that he's just not good enough for you. Stop letting your mind go thinking about the things you enjoyed about him and train it to think about how poisonous he is to you.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what it is, why I can't just forget about him and why I waste my time on this jerk..but I can't say it without sounding full of myself.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
I know what it is, why I can't just forget about him and why I waste my time on this jerk..but I can't say it without sounding full of myself.
That's what the ego does to ya!

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
That's what the ego does to ya!
It's not an ego...trust me, this guy has blown my self-esteem to bits.

It just get me so BAD because he is kind of the first one I couldn't "get." I never have a problem getting anyone..except him.

I am honestly modest...just telling the truth here.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
It's not an ego...trust me, this guy has blown my self-esteem to bits.

It just get me so BAD because he is kind of the first one I couldn't "get." I never have a problem getting anyone..except him.

I am honestly modest...just telling the truth here.
That's the ego. Your ego is what keeps telling you that you need to "get" this guy. Ego is totally separate from self-esteem. A big ego is not like a high self-esteem. Feeding an ego is a bad thing when dealing with relationships.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl you gotta delete those old texts as they will only make things worse.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your PM box is full.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Sunny, you are a typical, flaky ass woman, brain dead and in love with a jerk, as usual. But forget all that, you cannot help what organs God gave you at conception. Lets get some info from you, you may as well be of some use.

This man of yours. What the fukk makes his ass so special. Is he hung like a mule? Is the sexx so good that sparks fly out your a$$ as you climax? Does he beat you, slap you around a bit when you get out of hand? Is he built like Flex Wheeler? Does he drive a Ferrari? What is his secret, because we all want to know so we can sucker the panties off a gullible female like yourself.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Sunny, you are a typical, flaky ass woman, brain dead and in love with a jerk, as usual. But forget all that, you cannot help what organs God gave you at conception. Lets get some info from you, you may as well be of some use.

This man of yours. What the fukk makes his ass so special. Is he hung like a mule? Is the sexx so good that sparks fly out your a$$ as you climax? Does he beat you, slap you around a bit when you get out of hand? Is he built like Flex Wheeler? Does he drive a Ferrari? What is his secret, because we all want to know so we can sucker the panties off a gullible female like yourself.
Screw you. That doesn't even deserve a response.

How are MY posts any fvckin different from what all you guys post here?? Other than the fact I'm a female..its all the same sh*t.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunny is really no different than any of us Jack.

At onetime we were all AFC's who found this place and changed our lives.

Sunny is deprogramming by being here from her AFC mindset.

If you want to hate any woman hate those moronic femi-nazis at Loveshack.

Sunny is one of us or at least trying to be.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Sunny, let's look at this objectively. We both know you didn't "accidentally" mis-text him. You thought about it and made the decision to do it to see what would happen.

We've all done this. It's hard to admit it but you can't move on and learn from the experience until you acknowledge it happened.

Now, you want to reverse the hands of time because you feel as if he's discarded you and your sense of self. Wrong. He didn't do it, you did. He didn't mis-text you. If you want to move on then stop mis-texting him, mis-dialing the first 6 of his cell phone numbers then hanging up at the last moment; and for Christs' sake don't read all of his old emails to you.

Get rid of it all. Think of it as toxic waste sitting in your purse or your computer oozing green and bubbling over onto your skin, burning you until your flesh is rotted.

Find someone else.