Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Last Night in The Club

Reaction score
Not too much to brag about with her yet, but it was for the most part a well-orchestrated club approach that led to an ethusiastic number closing. Also, I did well at neg-hitting which has always been one of my weak points even up until recently.

I was with my #1 wingman L.J. in the trendy new hot spot in my town. We spent some time wading through the crowds when we first came I spotted a girl who I would jugde to be a 9 except for the fact that she was rather tall (which is okay for me but for others maybe not). I saw her walk upstairs with the girls she came with where there is a wrap-around balcony type deal above the dance floor. I was going to go up for a cigarette and an bird's eye view of the spot anyway so I figured I could talk to her up there. I informed wingie L.J. of my new location and I went.

I stood down the railing from her and smoked a cigarette and watched the floor for a moment while she talked to who I later found out to be her sisters. I was pretty sure I had not been noticed at this point. Her sisters left and of course I came.

Me: Hi, how are you?
Her: Great (smiling), how are you?
Me: Oh, can't complain. My name is Nick.
Her: Nice to meet you, Nick. My name is Lucinda.
Me: You know Lucinda, I was noticing you are pretty tall, how tall exactly?
Her: 6'1''.
Me: Christ, you're almost as tall as me! In fact taller with those heels you're wearing that you should lose, girls just shouldn't be that tall.

NEG-HIT! She had a look of surprise on her face in response to my comment and subsequently began to laugh.

From there we made some small talk her talking mostly of course. However I chimed in only where I noticed I had things in common that were related to what she was talking about. For example:

"Oh you're from <town out in the boonies>, I used to go to school in <town not too far away from said town>."

Also worth mentioning is that she initiated kino by putting her hand on my arm. I followed suit by putting my hand on the bare skin at the small of her back.

This kind of talk when on for a few minutes then seemingly out of nowhere I started laughing.

Her: Why are laughing?
Me: Oh my God! You're making me laugh the way your nose wiggles when you talk!

NEG-HIT! She became visibly a little self-concious after this comment. Her eyes moved around a little as she said "Oh, it does?"

I changed the subject quickly and said, "anyway, let's go downstairs and dance." Which we did for two songs, with some bump-and-grind action too at some points. After two songs she told me her and her sisters were going to dance up on the little platform for hot chicks only kind of deal they have by the dance floor. I disappeared knowing she would be easy to find later and went and chilled with wingie L.J. who had run into some of his friends who had some hot chicks with them.

I ran into her when her and her sisters were about to leave. She went over to me to say goodbye.

Her: Nick, it was really nice metting you.
Me: Yeah, you too. How would you like to go out for coffee sometime.
Her: (eyes lighting up and smiling) I'd love to!
Me: Cool, can I call you?
Her: Sure let's go over here and I'll write down my number for you.
Me: (Taking out a business card of mine) I got it. (I write her name and show her). It's that how you spell it.
Her: Yes, good job Nick!

I wrote down her number, but fvcked it up and she had to repeat it a couple times. I showed my drunkeness here which was my only mistake of the whole pursuit in my opinion. I don't think it's going to hurt too much with her.

L.J. (who is on a break from drinking) drove my drunk ass home in my truck. Long live wingie L.J.! It was a good night!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omg, great neg hits, very smooth. i did notice one thing tho

Me: Cool, can I call you?

shoulda been: Cool, whats your number, ill give you a call.

hehehe, great moves dude.

Linkin Skip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats. One lil point - having her repeat her numbers isn't a bad thing actually. This way the odds are high if she's giving you a fake number she's gonna mess it up!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Linkin Skip:
Congrats. One lil point - having her repeat her numbers isn't a bad thing actually. This way the odds are high if she's giving you a fake number she's gonna mess it up!
Actually she saw me write it down wrong and I had to cross it out. I agree with you that repeating numbers is normally good, but my point here was that I did it in such a way that I showed my drunkeness (not really a great thing). I could tell by her enthusiasm that this is not a fake number. It'll be a few days from now still before I do know for sure, but I've gotten very few fake #'s in my life and I know this is not one.

In these success stories we are supposed to talk about what we perhaps could have done better and that's the only thing I could thing of when I posted this. Jester is right however about the way I asked for her number, but I suspect that won't hurt me here either.

[This message has been edited by Alpha Male Smilodon (edited 02-24-2002).]

Heart Of Stone

Don Juan
Reaction score
[/quote]Cool, can I call you?[/quote]

Don't worry about the exact words you use when you ask for a number. A woman that has any interest in you isn't going to turn you down, because of the way you asked for the number.

Nice report AMS.

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusions that you always have her write down the number. This comes after Thursday night, where I managed to finally get the attention of this hottie I've seen around (actually, she got my attention). Sure, I get her number, but because I put it in my cell phone I missed a F'ing number. Oh well, I guess I've got 9 tries, right?

------------------
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson

Reaction score
Originally posted by Heart Of Stone:

Don't worry about the exact words you use when you ask for a number. A woman that has any interest in you isn't going to turn you down, because of the way you asked for the number.

Nice report AMS.
I don't think that Jester meant to say that it was a big deal, but I agree with him because anything you can do to sound more confident and less supplicating is worth doing no matter how minor.

BodiceRipper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the nose wiggle deal. You missed a great neg-hit oppertunity though. Write her phone number down without her seeing it. Hold it up in front of yourself and ask her to repeat it just in case. After she spews out the digits and whether she is right or wrong say, "That's wrong, did you just give me a bum phone number?" Start smiling "I can't believe you did that to me. I thought we were close."
If she truely does have any interest, she'll be jumping all over your jock.

"If you don't brag for yourself, nobody else will."

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BodiceRipper:
I like the nose wiggle deal. You missed a great neg-hit oppertunity though. Write her phone number down without her seeing it. Hold it up in front of yourself and ask her to repeat it just in case. After she spews out the digits and whether she is right or wrong say, "That's wrong, did you just give me a bum phone number?" Start smiling "I can't believe you did that to me. I thought we were close."
If she truely does have any interest, she'll be jumping all over your jock.

"If you don't brag for yourself, nobody else will."
Nice!! I'll have to store that one away for future use.

------------------
"Keep the lie alive"
"Things go well I might be showing her my O face"

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good story man any follow up?

Reaction score
Originally posted by HBK:
good story man any follow up?
It actually didn't go so wellin the end. I went a long time only getting an answering machine when I called and the number was starting to go stale. I left a good message using the mid-sentence hang up technique and actully got a return call from her. I set up a coffee date and she stood me up.

NEXT!

new_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote from Alpha Male Smilodon: I left a good message using the mid-sentence hang up technique ....
What is the mid sentence hang up technique?

------------------
"The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others --- the living --- are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later." Hunter S. Thompson