Largest c0ckblock you've ever had?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean unintentional c0ckblocks, from your friends.

My worst would probably be just this weekend. I was in the corner with a girl, and my friend walks over and says "No Matt! Don't rape her! HAHAHAH."

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a CB as harsh as that... esp. if the woman was affected by that. Regardless, I would have taken your 'friend' to the side and told him that it's all in good fun to CB, but that was uncalled for and if he does it again he'd have to deal with the consequences.

Most of the times that people try crap like that, I'll just let it slide, and afterwords mention that he's just jealous cause he hasn't gotten laid in many months or make a joke about it.

Although there are also times where my friends would CB because their beer goggles werent' working as well and saw that the girl was fugly or something.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That wasn't a ****block at all, that is something you could play her with doh. That gives the possibility for lots of fun retorts or sidecomments.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude - I don't think you should worrying about c0kkblocks yet. I read that other thread - the girl had no ASD and was begging you to fukk her and you still couldn't get laid.

ROFL:

Diagnosis: Being the ultimate challenge
Reason: Total stupidity

Had there been a cokkblock, it would've looked better.

BTW: You can still get your girl back. Grow a pair, call her up and FUKKIN EXPLAIN YOUR ACTIONS:

Tell her there's been she and another girl. Both of the girls are good and into you, but you're a moral guy and had to decide who to fukk with first. :)

This way you won't look like a retard.

Cheers

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the un-asked for advice. *cough*

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to have this friend who would CB you and not think anything of it.

I'd meet some girl at a party, start talking. He'd see me, come over and get into the conv. Eventually, he'd try to dominate the conv. He would literally start to move in between me and the girl. If I'd let him continue, my nose would be on his back.

I don't hang with that a$$hole any more...

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never experienced any hc cbs but sometimes when I´m out with my "gf", a lot of guys make a try on her. I usually enjoy watching these drama because most of the guys are usually such losers. I´m not the best dj ever or even too good (yet) but competing is so easy since most of the other guys are such losers :D

However, I was once out with my gf and some dj- looking guy around her age came to talk to her (she´s aolder than me)
so I wasn´t really as amused as usually. Ok, here´s what I did: I excused -not mentioning- anything that the girl is my gf- just introduced myself and started talking very friendly to the DJish looking guy. He was very surprised and said he´s sorry, but I said nevermind, I take these as a compliment. So, I chatted with the guy for a while and apart each other smiling. So, I kind of turned the CB around. Nothing special, but worked good, and this is what I´m going to use next time if the same situation ever happens again.

What kind of strategy do you use to prevent cb:s? Do you think my stratgy will also work if I´ve just made the approach to the girl and don´t know her yet?

Tango-Kid