Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lap dance, uh oh!

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, straight to the point... I owe a hottie a lapdance... can any of the dancers out there give me a couple pointers? It is safe to say I dont have a thong to show off (thank god) or long blonde hair to wave around. If I dont get any advice, the only thing I will be able to rely on is the power of 151, which is not a very comforting thought. haha obviously its just for fun, but if I could get some pointers, things would go alot better.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, you owe her a lapdance.

Well, if you insist.....

You must have a high amount of sexual vibe my friend. And just turn on the music, get in your own little sexual world...and seduce this chick through the sexual energy flowing through your body.

You get good at it, you could have developed you a nice part time job. :)

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiSt0rTi0n_07 said:
Ok, straight to the point... I owe a hottie a lapdance... can any of the dancers out there give me a couple pointers? It is safe to say I dont have a thong to show off (thank god) or long blonde hair to wave around. If I dont get any advice, the only thing I will be able to rely on is the power of 151, which is not a very comforting thought. haha obviously its just for fun, but if I could get some pointers, things would go alot better.
If you are doing it for fun, rather than actually "owing" her something...

Get dressed up, are you buff? If you are, dress up in a fireman's costume, when you are dancing put the hard hat on her, things like that, things she doesn't expect and separates you from other guys.

Make sure you MAKE HER WORK FOR IT.

Understand? Tease her.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go watch "The Full Monty" a few times or something.

Make sure you have a pull beforehand, it would probably ruin the mood if you blew all over her face... but then again she might want that :up:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slowly while moving to music, mount her, slowly pull your shirt off......bring your chest close to her face.....Look her in the eyes, get close to her as if your going to kiss her on the cheek, with your other hand grab her neck on the other side of her head, and slowly breath on her neck just under her ear and wisper; "mmmmmm".....gently grab her by the hair and pull it back, while your moving down the collar bone......

use your imagination.....TEASE HER

Luke!! said:
You owe her sh*t son. Dont give her a lapdance, have sex or something more meaningful to you.
oh yea, that sure makes you a man.:rolleyes:
women are to be played with and enjoyed.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt try to get "serious about" it. Just have fun with it. Ive done it tons of times. Dont try to turn her on, just make her laugh. give a bunch of cheesy seductive looks, grind your pelvis in her boobs, sit in her lap and pretend you're a chippendale. Just a couple nights ago, I gave an hb bartender a really cheesy beergut striptease (on the bar, mind you!), and she ended up stuffing dollars down my pants and making out with me. There was NOTHING sexy about it either, I was just having fun.

Here's an idea: have a bottle of whipped cream handy, and make her lick it off your nipples, then do it back to her. (Ive also done this with a different bartender at this place) Just have fun, you cant go wrong.