Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Landlady's daughter" situation update: We're all moving out soon...

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to update you guys on my living situation. The landlady's ex-husband got the house in his name and is forcing them out so he can sell the place. So, i'm moving out finally! The landlady's daughter, the one that i was seeing on and off and lost in AFC oneitis with, has offered to help me move and hinted at me helping them move. She also lobbied me to move to the same town where they are moving to (about half an hour from our current location) and offered to let me crash at their place if i need to before i move into a new apartment. So what's her motive? To keep her AW hooks in me? To not lose me as a source of attention and just sheer disingenuous politeness on her part? I would assume so. (She's still calling me "Doll", btw. We've gone out to eat a few times over the past couple weeks. She's initiated no physicality, of course. I texted her recently and asked her to come over and "get cozy" with me, but she never replied. I know, you DO NOT have to tell me. It was sheer weakness. Still got no plates spinning...)

But the bottom line is that I'm finally getting out of this situation. Latinoman will be most pleased! It couldn't come sooner as i do want out. Hard to shift your focus when she's right there on the other side of the wall. The girl puts up such a veneer of friendliness so, it's hard to consider breaking off contact after we move into our respective new apartments. She really seems to want to maintain a friendship. I'm even taking one of her cats on as they aren't allowed more than two at their new place...

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlayr73 said:
So what's her motive? To keep her AW hooks in me? To not lose me as a source of attention and just sheer disingenuous politeness on her part?
Who cares?

GtarPlayr73 said:
I texted her recently and asked her to come over and "get cozy" with me, but she never replied.
Why oh why???

GtarPlayr73 said:
I'm even taking one of her cats on as they aren't allowed more than two at their new place...
LOL

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlayr73 said:
I'm even taking one of her cats on as they aren't allowed more than two at their new place...
Off topic, but just curious, how many cats does this crazy chick have?

I have a formula, for each cat, subtract 1 from the HB scale. So a woman that would normally be a HB9, but with 3 cats...HB6.

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha...well, does it count if the cats are not strictly hers? She AND her mom have three. And this girl is very beautiful. Think Liv Tyler meets Ashley Judd. Lips designed by Da Vinci or Botticelli. A smile that will wipe you out. Her hair is naturally blond but colored black. White skin. Freckles. D-cups on a short, round body with the right amount of HIPS...

IamMyownMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT TAKE HER CAT.

YOU can't get the puss but you get the CAT?:confused:

Gtar, I've read your posts about this girl. You should consider moving FAR, FAR, FAR away from where she will live.

If I were a friend of yours and knew you in person I'd give you a slap in the mouth.

Wake up man. You are clinging to anything she throws at you.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IamMyownMan said:
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT TAKE HER CAT.
Actually..here's an idea. Take the cat. I've heard that cat, when prepared right, can make a fine meal. Other cultures do this all the time. If she asks how here cat is doing, just say "excellent" and pat your belly.

Sleep with the mom, eat the cat, then move on with your life. Now, that's being ALPHA!!

Seriously...Gtrplyr, it's good to hear that things are on the move for you. You've gotten some great advise on your situation. Any woman that adds drama and confusion to your life, is not worth it. Good luck.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you been at that place?

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...since early July of last year.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants $$$ or some kind of economical support (dinners, etc.). They are using you.

Do NOT move near them.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude whats your address?
i want to send you a tropy for the biggest AFC on sosuave.

your going out and eating with her and not getting laid? after all thats gone on this is just pathetic.

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to have you back, joekerr! I didn't think you could stay away for very long!

So she called me up after days of no contact and asked me out to dinner tonight and to see their next apartment. One way or another, I'm going to get to this issue of no sex. I'm laying it all on the table, starting with her not responding to my texts. I want to hear what she says. You see, i haven't done this yet because of the living situation, but now that it's changing, i can confront her finally. She's not going to have any excuse. She told me i was sexy, she loved being in my bed, saying how much she LOVED to go down on me, blah, blah, blah. So let's see what she has to say for herself in the face of past statements.

Personally, i think she's not all there. I think there's something seriously wrong with her thinking and feeling. TBH, I'm not sure she has a normal sex drive. She already talked about being beyond conventional sexuality (meaning being open to bisexuality). She's pretty aggressive and pushy, so she's not your typical feminine woman in that respect. So i'm not sure she's all that hot for men. She never gushes over men like strictly hetero women do. AND she has NO girfriends...

But you know what? I don't care anymore about the situation. I don't care if i'm being AFC around her and i realized something that grows bigger the more you think about it. Pay attention, and listen good: when you no longer care if you're acting AFC, guess what? You're suddenly on the other side. You've broken through the AFC barrier. Why? Because caring is what being an AFC is all about! Caring is what turns women off! So all of the sudden, your no longer an AFC. Spend time with the girl. Go out with her. Text her for sex. But if you don't care that you're doing these things, then your not being an AFC. Get it? Ain't that just like a DJ to throw himself in the midst of a girl, show her he wants her, etc, but NOT CARE what happens? Well, that's where i'm at now. I don't give a fuck. I'm no longer blindly clinging to this girl with serious intentions. You know what's more? I'm going to tell her TO HER FACE "I want to fuck you silly tonight". That's right. I look back at all my past behavior around her and what do i see? TIMIDITY - walking on eggshells, afraid to "offend" her, politely suggesting she come back to my place, texting her and asking from afar if she wants to "get cozy"? All of these things were so repugnant to me because i was hiding my male sexuality from her. Well, i didn't when we first got involved. I fucking put the moves on her. Kissed her. And she liked it. Put my body on top of hers AND SHE LIKED IT. When i got timid, things went south. Lesson learned. The time for giving a shit is over. The time for caring is over. I don't care. If she slaps me across the face, i'll smile and offer her my other cheek...

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlayr73 said:
Pay attention, and listen good: when you no longer care if you're acting AFC, guess what? You're suddenly on the other side. You've broken through the AFC barrier. Why? Because caring is what being an AFC is all about! Caring is what turns women off! So all of the sudden, your no longer an AFC.

this is ridiculous dude. lots of AFCs have taken this path, only to find themselves either with no chics or catching a chic and falling back in to their AFC ways.

being an AFC, if i were to define it, would entail

1) not standing up for yourself when someone is treating you in a way that you dont want them to

2) pretending to be someone you aren't to keep a chic around or get laid

3) projecting rationalizations as to why a woman is behaving the way she - ie. ignoring the behavior and attributing it to some deeper psychological reasons

you can be a nice guy and you can care and still be a DJ.

and you are just foolling yourself if you tell yourself you don't care. if you didn;'t care on some level you wouldn't be wasting 2 seconds on a chic.

gmonster2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously , shes has played with you for long enuf time to cut ALL contact!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Gyr Plyer-( weird handle)
Your thought processes are feminine -you rationalize, make excuses, re-label behavior, seek "deeper meanings", concoct strategies to "get her" , and so on.... . This is what WOMEN do.
You said that she is not all "there" - Let me speak to you as a veteran of many a campaign. MOST women that you will meet are "not all there" either. The trick is to watch and observe their BEHAVIOR and when you strike a headcase or a 'mind-fvcker' you dump her IMMEDIATELY for you own wellbeing.
How do you filter them out ? What criteria do you use? YOu listen to your GUT, dude. YOur GUT feelings come from your internal warning system .
If you find yourself feeling CONFUSED or RESENTFUL a couple of times in the first few months then hit DELETE ! I know that this is hard to do when you are infatuated with a woman. HOwever it is YOUR mental health that is at stake here.
Do not believe what women say, and do not mistake the wrapping for the contents !

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlayr73 said:
Glad to have you back, joekerr! I didn't think you could stay away for very long!

So she called me up after days of no contact and asked me out to dinner tonight and to see their next apartment. One way or another, I'm going to get to this issue of no sex. I'm laying it all on the table, starting with her not responding to my texts. I want to hear what she says. You see, i haven't done this yet because of the living situation, but now that it's changing, i can confront her finally. She's not going to have any excuse. She told me i was sexy, she loved being in my bed, saying how much she LOVED to go down on me, blah, blah, blah. So let's see what she has to say for herself in the face of past statements.

Personally, i think she's not all there. I think there's something seriously wrong with her thinking and feeling. TBH, I'm not sure she has a normal sex drive. She already talked about being beyond conventional sexuality (meaning being open to bisexuality). She's pretty aggressive and pushy, so she's not your typical feminine woman in that respect. So i'm not sure she's all that hot for men. She never gushes over men like strictly hetero women do. AND she has NO girfriends...

But you know what? I don't care anymore about the situation. I don't care if i'm being AFC around her and i realized something that grows bigger the more you think about it. Pay attention, and listen good: when you no longer care if you're acting AFC, guess what? You're suddenly on the other side. You've broken through the AFC barrier. Why? Because caring is what being an AFC is all about! Caring is what turns women off! So all of the sudden, your no longer an AFC. Spend time with the girl. Go out with her. Text her for sex. But if you don't care that you're doing these things, then your not being an AFC. Get it? Ain't that just like a DJ to throw himself in the midst of a girl, show her he wants her, etc, but NOT CARE what happens? Well, that's where i'm at now. I don't give a fuck. I'm no longer blindly clinging to this girl with serious intentions. You know what's more? I'm going to tell her TO HER FACE "I want to fuck you silly tonight". That's right. I look back at all my past behavior around her and what do i see? TIMIDITY - walking on eggshells, afraid to "offend" her, politely suggesting she come back to my place, texting her and asking from afar if she wants to "get cozy"? All of these things were so repugnant to me because i was hiding my male sexuality from her. Well, i didn't when we first got involved. I fucking put the moves on her. Kissed her. And she liked it. Put my body on top of hers AND SHE LIKED IT. When i got timid, things went south. Lesson learned. The time for giving a shit is over. The time for caring is over. I don't care. If she slaps me across the face, i'll smile and offer her my other cheek...

This is one of the biggest AFC threads I have ever seen in my life. This guy is trying to justify his AFC behavior to us.

I would like to nominate this guy for Sosuaves no.1 AFC 2007. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you running a f-ing kitten orphanage? I would take the old adage- ass, grass, or cash no one rides for free to ass, grass, or cash- I don't watch pets for free.

Dude, this chick decided months ago that she will never sleep with you and don't even tell us that you fantasized about the house being on fire and you putting on your superhero cape and swooping and saving the girl, the mom, and the cats and for doing that you are finally able to F the daughter.