Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lady of the night

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Im thinkin of gettin a lady of the night aka prostitute to practice cause ive been off my game sexually lately, but im not sure where to begin. Can I just google it? I live kinda near LA if anyone has ideas. And please no lectures about game, being a DJ and what not. this isn't even final, i just want more practice. I still hustle like a mofo :)

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a pathetic way to experiment. You can get an STD (surely you know that?) and its not proving anything. It won't even help with your self-esteem. Most likely it would wreck your life and likewise she definitely would want money from you. She might even be into hardcore drugs or would want to rob you.

However, I will offer a simple challenge to you. Go after a prostitute and game her so she gives it up and doesn't want any money from you.

Its still pathetic, but that does show skill. Just be careful that you don't regret it.

I really can not judge you for doing it, because even I gamed a prostitute by accident once and she gave it up for free and loved it. I certainly did not go looking for a prostitute, though. I draw the line there with my standards.