Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lack of sexual experience

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are women that repelled by a guy with no sexual experience? I've noticed from other threads that this seems to be the consensus around here. If that's the case, what's a virgin in his mid-twenties supposed to do?

And, no, I'm not paying for sex. Most other guys don't have to; I shouldn't have to either. I'm just as good as anybody else.

What if you're good looking? Would that cause a girl to look past the inexperience?

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely dont let her know. Act like you are the freakin man. Cause you are. Dominate. Eventually it will be only natural from the experience you have acquired.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Redux is right.

I never told the girl I lost my virginity to I was a virgin, until just before we had sex. She was happy with it and took the lead a little bit, until I got the hang of it and I took back control. After the third time we had sex, I was already getting gossip that I was an animal in bed.

The point is to be the man and be honest. But if I could give any advice - don't tell the girl until you've already got her into you sexually.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie about it. If a girl asks, then I'll tell her. If she doesn't ask, then I won't volunteer any information. I'll just let her assume I'm not.

Of course, that's assuming I ever meet anybody. The future isn't looking too bright.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
knglerxt said:
Of course, that's assuming I ever meet anybody. The future isn't looking too bright.
Why not?

I mean, what makes you think you're going to meet somebody if you continually do the same things and the same routines over and over? What I mean by that is that if you go an extended period of time doing your same daily routines and you don't meet anybody, TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Join a club, take a class, get a part time job where you are constantly meeting new people (like a cashier), etc.

You gotta think outside the box, buddy, or you'll be condemned to being lonely for a long time. I'm not going to say "forever", because even your routines will EVENTUALLY bring someone along if you are patient. But the more things you get involved with, the more you increase your meeting potential.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not your lack of sexual experiance that's repulsive..it's the insecurites that you hold onto and naturally raditate when you are around her because of it. One can be sexually inexperianced and sexually charged up as opposed to sexually inexperianced and insecure about it.Either way it shows as soon as you begin to feel that either the topic of sex or the actual activity of it arising comes up.It dosen't sound like you are even comfortable with your own sexuality..how can you possibly handle the emotions that arise between the two of you??

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
it's not your lack of sexual experiance that's repulsive..it's the insecurites that you hold onto and naturally raditate when you are around her because of it. One can be sexually inexperianced and sexually charged up as opposed to sexually inexperianced and insecure about it.Either way it shows as soon as you begin to feel that either the topic of sex or the actual activity of it arising comes up.It dosen't sound like you are even comfortable with your own sexuality..how can you possibly handle the emotions that arise between the two of you??
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Most women find the idea that the man they are with is a virgin as ATTRACTIVE!