lack of options

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Now that I've moved home to a small town with 3000 people, and I already banged a good chunk of the available women, my options are limited. To make matters worse, the one and only bar in town is closed down.

Now I've spent the last 3 weeks, going out and visiting old friends, catching up. So it hasn't really bothered me that I'm not out chasing new plates. I've been with an old FB, have another chomping at the bit, but I've just go no real interest in them right now.

I'm fine with not having sex for a bit, strange as that is. Its like any other addiction, when you get it, you want more, but if you go without, it makes it easier to continue to go with out.

However where my problem lies is going to be in a few weeks. The novelty of being back home will wear off and I'll start to get bored. The only other option is going to the next city 2 hours away, but thats where I grew up and I've also been through a good chunk of those available women. Granted there are many more there, but I've gone through my circle.

I just don't have interest in women in my surroundings. Even though Sudbury has 150 000 people, its still a sh1thole mining town with blue collar people.

The thing is I've been here less than a month, I'm already making more money working part time 3 days a week, than I was making working full time in Halifax. I've also got some good business opportunities. However the prospects for women just suck.

bsthatcher

Don Juan
Reaction score
My suggestion: Bang the last few women available in town that you haven't banged yet. Then go to the next town and bang the ones you missed there, too.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I take it you like the Big Smoke alot better than the Sleeping Giant.

ps I've never understood the sleeping giant reference, can you explain it to me?

Reaction score
You have banged every girl in your town? Damn how big is your town? I thought my town was small I can't even find any girls in my town except for... well you know already nevermind.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
You really need to learn how to read MNIN. I said in the first line how big the town is. Secondly I didn't say I banged everyone, I said I banged a chunk of the available women.

I did the math in a different thread.