Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lack of interest

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I've been texting since last week kind of flakes. Last Saturday messaged each other on a dating site throughout the day and then she gave me her number saying that she ended her membership on the site. Later that night I text her asking if she'd be interested in meeting.

She says maybe next weekend. We text each every day with boring straightforward conversations. I'm trying to avoid the texts. Anyways, I ask her if we are still up for Saturday on Thursday and she has all of these things she has to do and is not sure. She says maybe depending on somethings. Saturday, I hear nothing from her and so I nexted her. Today she texts me with a boring "how are you?" like we never once talked about meeting up. Also, she's been on the site she says she's cancelled. That's fine, I just thought it was funny she lied. She's almost 40 with a kid.

Looks like a good opportunity to practice what I'm learning here. She could be very busy but she could also make time for an hour to meet in a week.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Your problem (like many men here) is you have no rules.

This is why women dominate most committed romantic relationships by the way. Women actually have expectations for what they want in a relationship. For most men.. the only rule is "be hot and f*ck me". So any woman who gives a guy wood is elevated and can do no wrong.

Men need to change this attitude. If you don't like a woman who is boring and lies to you.. then why are you continuing to communicate with her? Why do you want to date her? Find someone who acts right.

Women are so picky because men are not. If men became more selective.. women would be forced to come down from their pedestal.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points. I haven't responded to her and won't. She has a nice body but that's it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she texted you "how are you doing?" Text her back "I'd be doing better if you came over with a bottle of wine". You'll either chase her off or.... you might get what you want. Either way you need to be okay with it.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
When she texted you "how are you doing?" Text her back "I'd be doing better if you came over with a bottle of wine". You'll either chase her off or.... you might get what you want. Either way you need to be okay with it.
She is really reserved towards me. I'd rather just next.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I was reading this thinking she's somewhere between 18-25. Can't believe 40 year old woman still pull this sh*t.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meisterman said:
Wow. I was reading this thinking she's somewhere between 18-25. Can't believe 40 year old woman still pull this sh*t.
I can't either.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amilz said:
I ask her if we are still up for Saturday on Thursday and she has all of these things she has to do and is not sure. She says maybe depending on somethings. Saturday, I hear nothing from her

Today she texts me with a boring "how are you?" like we never once talked about meeting up.

Also, she's been on the site she says she's cancelled. That's fine, I just thought it was funny she lied.
she's not interested but hits you up when she needs some attention.

plus she's a liar.

delete.

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys apply PUA standards and PUA mentality to a woman in her 40s with a kid. This is obviously not going to work.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
she's not interested but hits you up when she needs some attention.

plus she's a liar.

delete.
Yea, I'm not even worried about it. The old me would have been questioning myself or really irritated. Now I can see the pattern much better. One flake and they get passed on.