Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lack of consideration

toasttopper1879

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend of 3 months has for the first time cancelled on me.We were due to go out tommorow however she's now going out with her friend.Her friend is only home for a few days and she says she cant get out of having a night out with her.She's asked me if I'll go out with them but I've said no as I dont want to sit with a group of women I dont really know talking/*****ing about stuff I'm not interested in.
So how should I handle this.Obviously I'm not happy as my girlfriends being asked to choose and shes not chosen me.Its not that I mind her having a night out its the way its been done at the last minute.

medicman739

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sound like you are a littile needy.Dont be so clingy.Remember to be your own person and let her be her own person.If you smother her she will bail on you.But do let her know that it would be nice to get a heads up ahead of time .But dont sweat it just play it cool. Who knows she may end -up talking about you all night anyway.

depeche101

Reaction score
I wouldn't be concerned with this at all. Your girlfriend is simply catching up with a friend who you did mention is only in town for a limited time. She did invite you to join them. Personally I wouldn't, as conversation may be awkward and forced amongst the three of you. I'd tell your girl in all sincerity to have a great night and meanwhile you should spend that time productively, catching up with a mate or two.

Supposedly the stronger relationships are ones where people spend some time apart, pursuing hobbies, catching up with friends, etc.

Don't make a big deal of this. The next time you see your girlfriend, after she catches up with her friend, be genuinely interested in how her friend is and what she's been up to. If this is the first time in your three month relationship your girlfriend has cancelled on you it's obvious you are her number one priority.