Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kronz Method - Section 1 & 2

Kronz

Reaction score
Kronz Method:

This is my own pick up method which I use to pick up girls. I will go over a few simple tricks, and a few of other peoples tricks which I have included in my game, and a few full techniques which I have moulded. Mostly I like to focus on how comfortable YOU feel, as this can change how you come across... It can make all the difference from sounding like the quiet shy guy in the corner, to the outgoing confident one.

SHORT SECTION 1
Running Before You Can Walk

Most guys, get SO excited and worked up about finding the whole seduction thing, that they go out after just a few hours, go up to some random girl, and pull what (to them) seems a perfect game. Woah, they include C&F which she seems to laugh at, but he still never gets laid, huh? That's because, this poor old guy, has made some fatal mistakes which he could NEVER have known about because he hasn't learnt it all yet... The basics, are, just that, the basics, the sooner you realise that it is hard to get girls using just the basics, the more you can start developing your OWN style.

SECTION 2
Developing And Tuning Your Style

Pick up methods are like haircuts, they are not one fits all, it can change depending on your INNER self, and the one which you are the most comfortable with. My advice to you, is to get hold of books/whatever from ALL of the famous pick up artists, namely, David DeAngelo, Ross Jeffries, Juggler, Zan, Mystery, Style etc. etc. Now what I want you to do is to get yourself a notepad. On this notepad, whenever you find a page/section that you really feel suits who you are, and you think you would be most comfortable with, I want you to take note of that page, and which person has written it. Once you have gone through a fair amount, and have enough pages, you are done. THIS is what I want you to work on, forget anything else that you do not feel comfortable with (unless it is a very important part of game). Just LET IT GO, and go over and over these pages until you have learnt it all. But this is only the start, because nothing will stay in your mind unless you FORCE it to stay there, and you do that by practicing it, going over it is only half, once you start practicing you are well on your way. Let's get started on BL.

Ex. 1
Getting Your BL Right

BL is my short form of body language by the way... Okay, so here is how we are going to do this, I want you to find a mirror, and pretend that there is a super hot girl in front of you, I want you to imagine it SO deeply, that you can see her as though she is standing in front of you. Now imagine her saying something which makes you feel nervous, or EVEN BETTER, imagine a real life thing which has happened between you and some girl, now HOLD THAT POSITION. Look at yourself in the mirror, how do you look? Can you TELL that you feel nervous? Can you pick any of this up? And unless you are naturally VERY confident or are somehow immune to getting nervous (which we are aiming for), I can bet my bottom dollar that you will (and if you don't then I bet that you would if you were in that situation at that time). Now as you look at yourself in the mirror, think carefully about WHERE you look nervous, is it in your eyes? Do your facial muscles tense just slightly? Are you pushing your head down into your shirt (if you are wearing one) like a tortoise? Are you putting your head down? Okay, it's natural if you do just a few, or a couple of the above, (if you are doing ALL of them you must have imagined some VERY nerveracking experience, mate). Now THIS time is going to be different. Repeat the excercise, BUT, when you start feeling stupid, or nervous, ACTIVELY think about what it was that you looked like before, and make a REAL effort to change that into a calm look, one that screams confidence. Cool, and keep doing it, and after a bit, to that nervous moment in your mind, I want you to react to it, and say something to diffuse it or turn it around. Think real deep about this, and once you do it to this imaginary situation, HOLD IT, look at yourself again. How do you look? Do you have your head up high? Are your facial muscles relaxed? You bet they are! And now work on it until you are comfortable with it, until you can make yourself look nice and calm. Now when a situation like this comes along, you will know how to make yourself look calm. Looking confident is KEY in game.

Ex. 2
Working On Voice Tone

Your voice tone is VERY important, above body language. Let me ask you something I have heard before. If you see a guy, who looks calm on the outside, and you ask him "are you okay?" and he replies in a very hoarse, sad tone "Yer, sure..." What are you going to believe? Sure he looks calm, but his voice gives it away, he is sad as hell, right? Right... Now, what I want you to do is find a mirror (just for the sake of it), and practice ttying to carry your mood through JUST your voice tone. Pick a phrase you like, make anything up, and practice saying it in different tones:

Confident
Sarcastic
Nervous
Sad
Upbeat/Happy
Worried/Scared
Any others you want...

Now, focus on brining out your confident tone in your natural speaking voice, and try to push out your nervous/scared/sad voice from it... I strongly suggest working on this, as it helps you come across as more confident and cool, which is, of course, what every Don Juan wants.

Ex. 3
Practicing Your Chosen Techniques

If you read the first paragraph of your section, then get out your notepad, if not, go back to it and do it. Look quickly through the pages, and now, RIGHT NOW, or as soon as possible, I want you to go out and try applying them to real girls in REAL situations, also note reactions you get. Not for practice, although it does that too, but to see if you really ARE comfortable doing it. If you are a lil' nervous it is probably because you are using it in real life situations, but if something makes you feel REALLY uncomfortable, STOP DOING IT. Don't use it again, because you aren't comfortable with it, chances are, you will SOMEHOW give it away. I'm not talking uncomfortable, the kind we were dealing with in the past two excercises, this is an uncomfortable which makes you feel REALLY stupid, not because someone said it to you, but because you said it yourself. When you say stuff which makes you feel stupid, and isn't natural, your voice tone will NOT be natural, and we want to keep it natural right? yer... Let me find an example, for me, personally, I feel dumb delivering the line, "let's meet up for some 'stimulating' conversation." It doesn't feel natural, and I feel stupid saying it, so I DON'T.

Ex. 4
Extending On Techniques

This is where you really develop your OWN style. This is basically extending on your chosen techniques, changing them in a way you think makes them more effective, a way that makes you feel more comfortable. Also, this is about creating your OWN techniques. What I want you to do, is go through a few of them techniques you have picked, and think long and hard about them, maybe go into what MAKES them work, and think of ways which they could be made better. But in the long run, there is no better way, than experience, experiment with new things, and see your results. If you like it and it works, keep it, this is putting techniques into a situation where you are ENTIRELY happy with them. Model them all yourself until you are happy enough. Also, think back about maybe a past girl that liked you, whether she looked like Jessica Simpson or Jane Goody, it doesn't matter, they will be very useful to you. Think about how you acted with that particular girl, think about how they reacted, think about what worked well.

I am working on section 3 at the moment...

Also realise how I say "Unless it is a very important part of game"... This basically means don't forget key things, and don't do anything stupid either :p

Oh and sorry if some of it is a bit of a mouthful lol.