Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kristen Stewart: "It ain't my fault!"

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I know this is hollywood bull crap and i should slap myself for reading this stuff :D

but it comfirms the point that girls simply take NO responsibility when it comes to cheating and or boning somebody elses husband or any other sexually deviant behavior. I guess they just refuse to give in when it comes to sex, its all they have.

Kristen Stewart has publicly shown remorse over her affair with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, but privately she is FURIOUS she's taking all the heat ... sources directly connected with Kristen tell TMZ.

Our sources tell us ... Kristen can't believe the public isn't painting Rupert Sanders as the bad guy. She's grousing that he's 19 years her senior and was "in a position of power over her" ... being a director of a movie she had just shot and presumably someone she was going to work with again.

Kristen is also incensed that she's being called the big cheater. Although she knows she shouldn't have done it because she was in a committed relationship with Robert Pattinson, she feels Rupert is in a totally different and far more culpable situation, being married with 2 kids.

We're told Kristen fears her career may be irreparably damaged -- something she believes she doesn't deserve as a 22-year-old single woman who made a stupid mistake.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/16/kristen-stewart-pissed-fall-guy-rupert-sanders-robert-pattinson/

spartanfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a moron just like the rest of the plastic numb nuts in Hollywood. Those people have no morals so why should they care what they do to each other and basically they are a bunch of animals just trying to bone each other so these stars can get their next movie contract haha :crackup:. No one can ever be held accountable for their actions its just not in their nature to do so in the first place :(

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
It is what it is. She doesn't care about the husband, wife or kids, or her (ex) boyfriend. She only cares how other people perceive her, and how it may cost her future gigs and money.

People only care about themselves and only get emotionally involved when money is at stake. Other than that, they don't care about anyone. Look at Katie Holmes, allegedly so so in love with Tom Cruise, yet couldnt get her stuff out of his mansion fast enough today.

It's a cruel world outdoor boys, watch yourselves. People don't care about you.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens all the time......an attractive girl is taking a walk on a sunny afternoon or late at night..

then she trips

and happens to fall on a hard d!ck

then she gasps as she realizes the d!ck doesn't belong to 'the one she loves'

and yet fluids are still exchanged...and she gasps 'oh its not my fault! I just tripped and fell on a d!ck!' :eek: :D :crackup:

a girl's comment damn these twilight fans are rough: "Kristen IS DEEPLY SORRY FOR BEING CAUGHT BY THE MEDIA, THAT'S ALL! She made an announcement because her PR wanted the public sympathy by admitting it was a mistake. Kristen is a cheater who doesn't value true love, she is a selfish person, therefore I hope she gets dumped. I really hope that Rob kicks her out. OMG, she was dry humping Rupert wearing Rob's pants! YOU ARE AN UGLY PERSON INSIDE, KRISTEN! You deserve ugliness in your life. Rob has a beautiful soul and deserves much better!"

Heres the wisdom to take from this...hot girls hb8 and above are going to lie...its what they do..its how they secure resources...hypergamy, the practice is millions of years old...but the thing is this ...ATTRACTIVE WOMEN NEED TO KEEP THEIR SCANDALOUSNESS ON THE DOWN LOW OR ELSE THEIR SWEET AND INNOCENT COVER IS BLOWN...k stewart's cover is blown wide open, she has no more social camo thats why she's pissed...she's lost the main tool in a woman's arsenal (lying effectively) to convince the provider man she's really not a cheap sloot down for whatever....now its strictly pump and dump and ALL THE DUDES HAVE THE BLITZ SIGN...hey sign me up for a run towards sacking bella :)

Last edited:

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it funny that she is totally trashing this guy. First she is riding the c0ck and then she is like, wow, i cant believe he took advantage of poor old me, he is 19 years my senior, oh my! lol.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love not sympathizing with these types. They'll be all "wahhhh, I'm so victimized... My boyfriend is not giving me everything I want, and calls me out on my scheming, coniving, sluttish ways... Hey, let's have sex while my boyfriend is away, but I don't want you to think I'm a *****... Even though we just met, and you've been avoiding me all day"... You not being the only one this is happening to, by the way. Then, when you avoid them completely, and their boyfriend dumps them, and everyone they are playing moves on - they're all "wahhhhhhh, I'm so victimized; everyone is a jerk / man*****; I'm such a nice girl; guys only like skanks (not unlike myself, who is the BIGGEST skank of all); I'm gonna be a skank from now on (when I always was one); ***** complain whine SHUT UP NO ONE CARES".

Ahhhh... Good times with worthless people. I sometimes wish I had a video camera or tape recorder for all this **** that happened.

But yea... Girls like this only care about themselves, getting their way, having everyone side with them, and maintaining their false image of innocence and victimization. They're always the victim. Projection is VERY common. Literally everything they ***** about is what they are, and do to others. They cause all of the problems - then blame someone else / the entire world, and play the victim - while fiercely trying to defend their false image. It's all a charade, really. They also love gaining sympathy, and being told they're in the right. It's a way of justifying to themselves and others that they're good people, and not at fault. Nothing to do with guilt or shame.

Like someone else said, this is what you get from the celebrity scene. Anywhere there is fake people - this is going to happen. The popular / status crowd is pretty big for this, as well. Because all of those people are fake, too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost surprised she hasn't turned this into some sort of sexual harassment complaint. What with him being an older man in a position of power over her and all (director). That way she could totally defer all responsibility for her actions and play the victim to the hilt. Why, she was practically raped!
:rolleyes:

Burroughs said:
Heres the wisdom to take from this...hot girls hb8 and above are going to lie...its what they do..:)
I wouldn't call Kristen Stewart an HB8. I'd consider her a weak 7.

That's what's so funny about the Twilight series. All these powerful males fighting over this rather dull, plain looking girl. No wonder it's such a successful female fantasy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It isnt my fault"

"It just happened"

The post fact rationalization and evading manouvers of women are worth a kgb agent manipulation, except that they manage to bvllsh1t themselves first.

If Hitler was a female he would have no moral problems to say that burning 6 millions people "just happened" only to throw a temper tantrum to those politely saying that one does not simply make a genocide.

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter what they will always argue it is not their fault!

It's just the way the cookie crumbles, my men!

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in Karma.

Inequality or no, she's been outed off the sequel.

Excellent.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
She's only 22.

Women are susceptible to being seduced in the moment and we have to forgive them sometimes. That's why women used to be men's property. Men need to keep their woman in line and know that straying is the NORM, it's not the exception. It happens on both ends - they cheat on us but they cheat with us too (we never complain about that part though). She wasn't married.

That said, I never was impressed by her. She seems vapid, and just ok in terms of looks.

P

perseverance

Typical modern day 'woman', passing the buck and taking no responsibilty for her own actions.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
She looks way hot in that pic, but she's not really that hot without all the warpaint.
yes, she's just a girl who he has serious oneitis for. no different than 95% of the guys on this message board. he is a certified AFC. This affliction knows no bounds and does not discriminate. Doesnt matter how you look, how popular you are, or how much money you have. AFCism is everywhere! :D

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It almost always truly never really is the girl's fault. Pfft!

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never met a woman that ever did anything wrong. In fact, the only women I know are pretty little angels who are victims of society and abusive fathers. They're all virgins to boot.

I wanna save em all...but there's just too many.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
Ok, I know this is hollywood bull crap and i should slap myself for reading this stuff :D

but it comfirms the point that girls simply take NO responsibility when it comes to cheating and or boning somebody elses husband or any other sexually deviant behavior. I guess they just refuse to give in when it comes to sex, its all they have.

Kristen Stewart has publicly shown remorse over her affair with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, but privately she is FURIOUS she's taking all the heat ... sources directly connected with Kristen tell TMZ.

Our sources tell us ... Kristen can't believe the public isn't painting Rupert Sanders as the bad guy. She's grousing that he's 19 years her senior and was "in a position of power over her" ... being a director of a movie she had just shot and presumably someone she was going to work with again.

Kristen is also incensed that she's being called the big cheater. Although she knows she shouldn't have done it because she was in a committed relationship with Robert Pattinson, she feels Rupert is in a totally different and far more culpable situation, being married with 2 kids.

We're told Kristen fears her career may be irreparably damaged -- something she believes she doesn't deserve as a 22-year-old single woman who made a stupid mistake.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/16/kristen-stewart-pissed-fall-guy-rupert-sanders-robert-pattinson/

I've seen women making this argument on Facebook, too. Like, "Why is it wrong for Kristen Stewart to cheat, but no one is outraged at the married man? SEXISM! THAT"S WHY!"

No, ladies. The reason is this - Kristen Stewart is a star. Robert Pattison is a star.

No one GIVES A F**K about the director.

He has no star power. He's not a name.

That's why.

Ruper Sanders cheating on his wife...pure scandal! Well, it would be if we knew who the hell he was. Prior to that crapfest he made with Kristen Stewart, his big claim to fame was a commercial. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Sanders

So, again, sorry to all the ladies out there....but Rupert Sanders is a freakin footnote. And that's why Stewart is getting all the bad publicity.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
"It isnt my fault"

"It just happened"
"I sucked his c0ck to get that part, I was powerless to do anything."

SoSuave666 said:
I've never met a woman that ever did anything wrong. In fact, the only women I know are pretty little angels who are victims of society and abusive fathers. They're all virgins to boot.

I wanna save em all...but there's just too many.
Have you tried saving them with your d!ck? I hear it has medicinal properties.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotta give Robert a 'well played' there.

If my girl cheated on me, I'd love to be able to sit back and watch the entire world's media flush her down the toilet. I don't think revenge gets much better than that! :D

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Cremasta said:
I've gotta give Robert a 'well played' there.

If my girl cheated on me, I'd love to be able to sit back and watch the entire world's media flush her down the toilet. I don't think revenge gets much better than that! :D
and sometimes you need to flush twice, some sh1t is bigger than others, he would have my undying respect if, in the next two weeks, he slung the B!tch out