Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy **** :|

thats crazy

Kramer was actually kind of a DJ too... shame

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, kramers gonna catch an ass whooping on da skreets.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not funny. I'm guessing he tried to make a joke of it, but being as unfunny as he is, it didn't work.

I've never found him really funny. Him and Phoebe ruin their series.

Now Seinfield, he is funny.

Reaction score
Crap, I hope this doesn't ruin Seinfeld for me.

I was there. The guy he was yelling at was being an Ass Hole. He started the racist **** first. He wouldn't shut up. They called him at least 10 different names. He said "you suck, your an idiot, a dumb ass white mother ****er" and on and on. You only see 2 minutes. It was 10 minutes of two Black guys ****ing with him. They tried to piss him off and it worked.
I hope that's true atleast.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
That guy has something wrong upstairs, needs to clam down.

Black people need to get over themselfs. Whats the big deal, I wouldn't care if someone called me a whiteboy/cracka whateva, especially if it was some comidian.
I think people just love the power of being able to tell others what to do, especially after they get upset over a little insult.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coming from him, i'm not supprised that he lost his temper. Watching the video, i thought it was overblown.

mutual respect, that's what it's all about.

If he was a white boy, doing the same thing, i'm sure he would rip him a new one too (in some way or another)

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah really, they use a racist word as a slang for "buddy" between them, but flip out if a white guy says it. and its perfectly ok for them to call white people "white boys" "crackas" or "honkeys"
pure hypocrisy.

I understand a bit more of the story now; Michael Richards was provoked and he lost his temper. This doesnt justify his behavior, but it certainly mitigates it

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Cash said:
Black people never call eachother n1ggers.
What hood are you from? This **** is so prevalent, even latinos and some whites call each other nigga these days. It's the new "homie"

And yes, it is hypocritical for blacks to take offense to a word they use and help spread the popularity of.

But hypocracy is not exclusive to any race is it?

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NINJA PIMP said:
What hood are you from? This **** is so prevalent, even latinos and some whites call each other nigga these days. It's the new "homie"
My guess is that it was a joke. He's right, black guys don't say "n-one-gger". But maybe they should!

Espi, there is a difference between self-deprecation (black guys calling each other n¡gger) and deprecation (white guys calling black guys n¡gger). There is a history of abuse and hatred attached to white usage of the term - when blacks use it, they're taking it and making it their own. It's a linguistic power shift.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Well, the vid shows a man in the audience who is presumably black responding to Richards' tirade, calling Richards a "white cracker" muthafvucka. No backlash from that, of course. In fact, there are no offensive terms for whites...we cannot be offended, right?

My opinion is the blacks need to chill out. I'm so sick of political correctness...get over it.

As an average white man, I feel so frustrated...blacks produce videos in which they utter the word "n1gger" and portray themselves as thugs, and then the blacks complain that the whites stereotype them...duh! You look like a thug, you get treated like one.

Sick of it all.
yeah really. It reminds me of a scene in a movie... "Crash" I think it was

its 2 black guys walking into a store, and they say "man, look at everyone, all looking at us like we're going to rob them. its racist!"
"umm but we are goin to rob em"
"oh yeah!"
and they proceed to hold everyone up at gunpoint and rob them (which they intended to do in the first place)

I'm not saying every black person is like this, its just that if people want stereotypes to end, they cant keep supporting the stereotype.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm black and I use it a lot.

I use it to refer to everybody and not just us.

You can tell the difference between someone using as per brotherhood and someone using it for hatred.

I'm in the military and it's a word that can get you in a lot of trouble when heared by the wrong person.

I've been using it my whole life and now I use it all the time when around people I know who's not bothered by it. My girl is Hispanic and she never uses the word even though I call her N!gga by habit.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's funny that Kramer was forced to apologize, when we have people like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5StQAr7n0...on C-SPAN, not getting in trouble for their insane comments!

I think Kramer was provoked, and you don't see it because the video is only 2 min. I don't think he's racist. He was being sarcastic. You try getting up on stage and see how you handle it when black dudes heckle you with racial slurs. It's a two-way street, and honestly, I think they're not showing the other side. No respect lost here.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
I think it's funny that Kramer was forced to apologize, when we have people like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5StQAr7n0...on C-SPAN, not getting in trouble for their insane comments!
I don't think he was forced to apologize, he could have defended his actions. Then he would have needed to find a new profession because he would have been blacklisted. I guess working and getting a paycheck is more important to him.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, how bout you all get over black people calling each other ni99as. Its not like you really want to be able to use the word anyway. The use of the word ni99er in a derogatory fashion is offensive and will continue to be as long as people use it in the manner. Im black and i RARELY use the word. If another black person called me a ni99er id be pissed. Its not ok that black people say cracker or any other racial slur. Im sorry but you dont joke around by calling someone a ni99er and "thats what happens when a ni99er interrupts a white man." Last time i checked thats some pretty fvcked up sh*t.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody justifying his behavior just makes me sick. Guys, there might be a double standard about who gets to use the N word. As one author jokingly, but accurately put it, "Black people don't get to be president, and white people don't get to use the N word. Get over it." That was his answer for people who complain about why black people can use the word.

It might be very hard for some of us, non blacks, to understand just how much that word offends and communicates so much hate. If it offends 1 black person, that's all we need to stop using it in referring to a particular group of people. By far, the "N" word is the strongest, most hateful, and offensive, single most powerful word in our language.

What is more sad, is some sick fvcks who just BECAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT, are coming out and saying they love that guy, while just last week they couldn't care less about him, if they even remembered him. Rationalizing by saying the hecklers deserved it just makes this social problem worse.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've heard about this all over the news and was like whatevers. but seeing the video tripped me out because he said "******" w/ so much hate and intensity behind it. it really is shocking and i actually feel bad for kramer and that dumbass heckler; although they were both in the wrong.
we're all here for self-improvement. and something that's emphasized on many threads is to always keep your cool... never let some girl's ****/games get to you. this applies to all interactions w/ everyone. kramer should have simply ignored the comment and continued w/ his routine "as if" he wasn't affected and "as if" he was sure of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.