Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Korean Cliques

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know how to penetrate a korean clique?

I don't know about you guys, but here on the west coast the korean girls/guys are really cliquish...sticking together and only hanging out with each other.

I'm interested in this one girl and basically I've been throwing down the C&F and she's receptive to it:

Background: I know her friend from 2 years ago. We talk randomly when we meet. Her friend (korean) has a BF (korean).

**I plop down next to her in lecture**

me: hey I know we're only in class a few times a week but....I think it's important that you know my name.
her: oh really?
me: yeah I'm pretty important around here.
her: ok what's your name?
me: well I can't give it out for free. how about a trade?
her: haha ohhhh I see how it is. my name for yours?
me: nah...not quite enough. my name for your name and number should do it though.
her: ...haha hmmm we'll see

then I got ignored the rest of the lecture LOL
end of lecture.

me: last offer.
her: hmmm....alright
me: OH NO nope...too slow...
her: what?? wait
me: haha just kidding here (gives phone, gets number)

Alright, so my question for your DJs is.....

How do I proceed? Probably call and set up some personal date away from the group...but I actually feel a bit threatened because I don't speak their language and they always speak korean. Whenever I see them it's mostly C&F and sports talk w/the dudes. But I wanted some feed back from your guys about penetrating a foreign group with class and confidence. thanks in advance

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you live in the Torrance area? Lots of Koreans in this city. I can only think of Westminister and Cerritos to equal the Koreans here in Torrance. It seems that specific asian groups dominate certain cities. East Side Long Beach has its Cambodians, Carson has its Filipinos, Torrance has the Koreans.

Anyways, I've always found it a lost cause when it came to foreigners. I myself have tried going up to Koreans who don't speak that good english, and I've never been successful with them. My only advice is learn Korean lol.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Korean women can be harsh. Be warned.
Why do you say that? I need details so I can be prepared.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruelty? haha, I don't understand. I was actually asking for some evidence for your claim. Personal experience?

Reaction score
Potbelly said:
Cruelty? haha, I don't understand. I was actually asking for some evidence for your claim. Personal experience?
I thought it was general knowledge but I guess I was wrong. too tired to type out a story right now.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being half asian myself- Korean women believe relative safety, is in numbers. Remember- even native, US-born girls are ingrained with the notion by their Korean-born parents, they are still in a strange, potentially-hostile country. If you want to blend with them.....you have to be almost considered like "family" to them first. Many Koreans are business owners. Typical businesses they engage in are; Restaurants(Korean BBQ is mmmm!), Liquor Stores, Dry-Cleaning, Real Estate, and Import-Export companies. If you aspire for those types of businesses- you will look favorable to Korean fathers. Once in a relationship with a Korean girl- the in-laws are extremely demanding.....but also very supportive, financially. The hard part is getting in. They can be suspicious people, too. Your fastest way to attach yourself to the Korean community.....is to learn the language- or show them a true willingness to learn it. First- learn everything about their culture, food, and country- then you can have a valid reason to mingle with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.