Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Knowing Her Relationship Status at Night

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been running a lot of Daygame lately. I feel like it's the best way to game amidst this pandemic. Yet I do game at night sometimes still... And I've been running into a similar issue every single time.

I used to run exclusively indirect Roosh style game. But over time, I've learned that those type of approaches have a big propensity to fizzle. So nowadays, I just go direct: "I just thought you were cute and wanted to say hi." I've gotten some good results at night.

But at night... Especially in venues I visit repeatedly... How do I know if she has a BF or not when I hit her with these direct openers? I'd ideally rather not hit on chicks with BFs right there. For example, I saw this one chick at a bar I was working at. I was going to tell her she was cute but then I hesitated. I then see her walk right over to her BF. I'm like "oof." If I had hit her with a direct Opener I would've been like "ugh."

And then there's the guys she's hanging with. Is that her BF? Is that her gay best friend? How do I know?

And PLEASE don't tell me to only approach if I get a choosing signal lol. I personally find that highly inefficient. I don't want this to turn into another cold approach vs choosing signals thread. I do roll with choosing signals. But I probably would've gotten half the pvssy I've gotten in life had I WAITED on choosing signals, I'm not gonna act like a passive.

But yeah. How would you all handle this? Knowing if a girl is available at night to direct approach? This issue is inhibiting who I approach, and to gety best results I wanna be totally be free and uninhibited.

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d say for your first year or 2, approach anyway. The idea that some guy is going to come out swinging is keyboard jockeying—worst case I’ve ever seen is a buddy get pushed. Usually a simple, “Hey, sorry bro. I didn’t know you were together. You’re a lucky guy. Have a good night,” and you’re good.

More often, the guy’s just cool about it. Eventually, you’ll get a second sense for whether the guy she’s with is her boyfriend or not (ironically, for me, it’s always girls who give the clearest choosing signals lol—like if a girl makes extremely direct eye contact, I pretty much know that her bf will appear as soon as I step up). But when you’re starting out, you’re more likely to assume the worst case scenario and avoid talking to girls who are probably single. So approach anyway.

If a guy tries to get involved and you’re not sure about whether he’s her bf, just say, “Oh, is this your bf?” If he’s an orbiter then she’ll shut it down and he won’t have a leg to stand on.

It’s also something you can work into your approach. Like “You’re not married, are you?” (usually an over-the-top question in the kind of bars I hang out in) or “How long do I have until your bf comes over and tries to beat me up?” once you have her hooked, and tell her a story about a situation you’ve had in the past with a girl who didn’t tell you she was in a relationship or whatever.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've been running a lot of Daygame lately. I feel like it's the best way to game amidst this pandemic. Yet I do game at night sometimes still... And I've been running into a similar issue every single time.

I used to run exclusively indirect Roosh style game. But over time, I've learned that those type of approaches have a big propensity to fizzle. So nowadays, I just go direct: "I just thought you were cute and wanted to say hi." I've gotten some good results at night.

But at night... Especially in venues I visit repeatedly... How do I know if she has a BF or not when I hit her with these direct openers? I'd ideally rather not hit on chicks with BFs right there. For example, I saw this one chick at a bar I was working at. I was going to tell her she was cute but then I hesitated. I then see her walk right over to her BF. I'm like "oof." If I had hit her with a direct Opener I would've been like "ugh."

And then there's the guys she's hanging with. Is that her BF? Is that her gay best friend? How do I know?

And PLEASE don't tell me to only approach if I get a choosing signal lol. I personally find that highly inefficient. I don't want this to turn into another cold approach vs choosing signals thread. I do roll with choosing signals. But I probably would've gotten half the pvssy I've gotten in life had I WAITED on choosing signals, I'm not gonna act like a passive.

But yeah. How would you all handle this? Knowing if a girl is available at night to direct approach? This issue is inhibiting who I approach, and to gety best results I wanna be totally be free and uninhibited.
Do it anyway and don't care. There is nothing wrong with her having a BF unless he is one of those douchebag dudes who wants to pick a fight.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fairly easy to figure out whether she's with her boyfriend or not. First scenario: she's out with her female friends. You can recognize them by a constantly giggling crowd who seemingly can't stop playing with their hair. It's very unlikely that women in a larger group would take their boyfriends with them. They become predators in those types of dynamics. You should hear them talk about men. They're no different from us. Some are even worse.

There's another scenario where you see them sitting or dancing with some guys. Just watch the interactions. If the woman in question doesn't get cozy with one of the guys or receives a rather familiar and boring kiss, it's not her boyfriend. The majority of guys gets rather insecure in a party setting. They constantly "guard" their women from other people and kiss them regularly to show whom she belongs to. Totally unnecessary.

Also, some couples go partying together and then meet their respective friends at the location. So in that case you wouldn't see her boyfriend around her at all. But that also means that he doesn't give a f*ck who talks to his girlfriend because he's confident enough to let her dance among thirsty motherf*ckers in a f*cking zoo. Out of all the types of women who go partying, this one is the hardest to pull.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a nightlife venue, the theory goes that there's a better chance that she's unattached and seeking new penis. It is well known that nightlife venues are places to go to seek new sexual relationships. That's not true of any of the major non-bar venues like malls, grocery stores, gyms/fitness classes, and so on.

Yes, a lot of indirect approaches fail. A lot of those conversations fizzle because the woman isn't actually in the market for new penis. She already has a boyfriend or husband but isn't going to tell you.