Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Knowing a lot of girls via company - how apropriate to ask them out

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Background:
I have management responsabilities in one of the company departments: We have more than 20 clothing retail shops at malls, and so i get to know all the girls who work there. When visiting stores we talk about work related stuff, and of course we make some small talk and stuff, either the shop's managers, either the girl employees (about 90%). The shop managers know eachother somewhat, and the girls dont have much contact with the ones in the other shops.

Some of them are really cute, and i get tempted to get to know them better and ask them out. My question here is: how apropriate is that, and what is the best way to do it in a casual non harassing way, that i can spot if there is mutual interest without any coments in the company?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only ask them when the connection between you two makes it appropriate. Check my journal (link in sig) and look on page 4, one of the last posts. I did it, and she couldn't do it because she didn't have time, or so she told me. But f*ck it, at least i tried ya know?

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that in order to establish a connection i have to spend some time outside the shops with them, and for that i have to make an invitation. There i get back to my initial question of the best way to do it.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. You know that show "The Office: US"? In that show a guy and a girl are really flirting all the time during the job. You don't need to spend time outside work...

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in a management position of 20ish stores. You're NOT in a position to be flirting with any of the employees.

If you, like in the Office US, were both in the same position as each other, then its possible to be more appropriate. But because you are above them its not.

It's like the boss sleeping with some new employee... sure its your private life, but professionally it's a career killer.

You're choice.... do you want to get to know a few entry level retail clerks and potentially lose your job, but definitely your respect if its leaked.

OR... do you do your job and meet girls outside work and improve your career.

Just be smart man... lots of girls, don't fish where you eat.