Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Know Who You Are

FelonyMonk

Don Juan
Reaction score
School just started and i spent my first couple weeks like I usually do just observing who's who and what they do. The main thing I was doing was seeing which girls were getting the most attention and what type of guys were going for certain types of girls.

I'm from the city and moved to the suburbs my high school years to play sports. Most people see me as the bad boy type because I get into a lot of fights. They also see me as a jock because I play every sport (literally) and this year i'm the star of the Basketball team (i'm finally a senior). I've even heard some people say they think I'm the coolest kid in school. All the time guys would say "Man Monk gets all the b*tches in this school." But the reality was I wasn't getting any p*ssy at all. I had a girlfriend that didn't go to my school but thats about it. One day I realized what my problem was.

Last school year I was talking to maybe 5 or 6 girls from school. They all showed a little interest and I got real lucky with one of them. But I realized that they all were the same type of girl. Smart, goody, type girls who wouldn't really go for guys like me. They also were materialistic girls who liked boys with "deep pockets" and I don't have time for a job because of sports.

I always said I didn't want anything to do with a girl who I felt wanted to be with me because of my popularity. I also said I would never take advantage of these girls. Then I said to myself "WHY THE F*CK NOT." Man I had all these open legs right in front of me and I wasn't getting into any of them. So far I already got it in with two girls (one was a virgin) plus one more that doesn't go to my school.

Now some of you aren't going for that. Some of you are looking for a LTR. Here's the deal. Those girls who like you but you wouldn't want a LTR with are your key. Ever since I started messing with the girls I don't really like, the girls who are "wifey" material have been coming around. One of my friends overheard one girl (whom i've liked since 9th grade, i'm a senior now) saying to another that she is willing to f*ck to be with me because those are the type of girls i seem to like.

Basically my point is. Don't go for a cheerleader when you don't play sports. Don't go for a materialistic girl if u don't have a job. Don't go for a girl that likes rock when you listen to rap. Just know who you are and what type of girls like you.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FelonyMonk
Basically my point is. Don't go for a cheerleader when you don't play sports. Don't go for a materialistic girl if u don't have a job. Don't go for a girl that likes rock when you listen to rap. Just know who you are and what type of girls like you.
maybe this post fits to your situation but i dont think it applies to most

yea many HS girls are pretty shallow but it doesnt matter what they "want"

at my school at the cheer leader are narsty b/c all the girls play sports

but ive seen more ppl prove your statement wrong then right at least about cheerleaders

is it that easy to label a group of girls "materialistic", i think not.

it is so typical and even boring when you date and befriend ppl who are exactally like you.

i think that you have been or are being affected by some of these "types" of girls that are leading you to these ridiculous conclusions

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think Deeper man.

You are making a post sound enlightening when in fact you are posting about minute things.

Let me try to give an analogy of how people are. For the sake of understanding, let me compare them to cars.

Down to the deepest layer of a being lies the "Self."

Think of this as the car frame.

Built all around the self are the different interests of a being.

Think of this as the suspension, engine, transmission of the car. It is what determines the "type" of car/person you are.

Then on top of those, there are characterists developed, accents, little quirks, etc.

Think of this as the car panels, seats, windows, sunroofs, etc.

When you look at a person with long hair and old clothes in sandals and hemp bracelets you think "oh, hes a hippy."

When you look at a car with tinted windows and chrome rims and racing stickers, you also judge it.

One might say, "dont buy a corvette unless you're a racer."

This is what you say. Dont go after cheerleaders unless your a jock.

Why not?

Deep down on the lowest levels all it is, is a girl. She is made from exactly the same types of things other girls are made from, she has almost exact desires.

Just like a corvette has a metal frame, it has an engine, it has a supension and although it is aerodynamic and extremely powerfull, there is nothing which would prevent me from being a 75yr old grandpa driving 20mi's per hour in the country.

So what if she participates in cheerleading.

That is not who she is. That is only the "fluff" you see.

IF you picked her up, and dropped her in the middle of the amazon, would she still be a "cheerleader?"

No, she would be the "Self" person. (New characterists would develop to fit the environment however.)

Take more time to really find out about the PERSON, not just what you see.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I'm ridin Spinnaz then haha