Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

know DJ skills but am Big Ass AFC

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Ive read nearly every thing you can read on this site and find the info awesome but the problem is I get myself completely pumped up to talk to strangers or do bootcamp but when it comes to execution I completely wuss out like a wuss that when to wuss school passed his exams then to wuss uni that got his diploma then started his own company "wussies r us" to teach people to be wussies in the wussy kingdom of wussiness.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to believe in what you do and just do it! you can analyse later what you did wrong or right and just continue your moves untill you work out the errors, and you'll be like a pre-programmed Don Juan ready to react to anything thrown at you.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick here is to decided what to do and then run completely on instinct. Make mistakes. As you absorb the mistakes, your instinct is naturally honed. Until doing the correct thing is instinct.;)

bludb0i

Don Juan
Reaction score
just do it, don't think no more and go out there and mack. You will be unsuccessful at times but it happens to all of us. just see every experience as practice and keep working on it. you might want to do some confidence building stuff first like looking your best and working out if u dont aready. try just talking to girls without follow up and get your confidence going. soon you will keep building it till you get more and more. when you add to your confidence it leads to more like the snowball effect. but if you get lazy then u keep falling in the hole and its hard to pull yourself out. thats why you start to pick it up slowly then soon without even noticing you will get much better. good luck hope this helps.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh gemutlichtkeit nailed it there. You just have to go out and practice. Start with the boot amp's eye contact bit. Rally , my grandmother could do that.

It depends I guess wether you think it's okay to (a) harldy ever get any, (b) risk a buncha rejections while you do boot camp and get mad clam thereafter or (c) wish you were better than you are and come here and read and complain but never do anything.

Seriously , your potential s so much more than just being an AFC.

BTW trajicknet I agree with the way you think about Djing, I reckon we're on the same wavelength.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at your post... I can honestly say that whatever your problems, I was probably much more wuss.

I would like to congradulate you though. By realizing that you are an AFC, you are already 20 times better off then a dude that is an AFC and does not even know it. Technique, style, look, fear, habits, and attitude are the only things in your way now to pimphood.

I want you to take a load off. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Try to get curious about people rather then fearful of them... people do not attack others for being curious. That crazy guy on the street that talks to everyone, and everyone shudders when he is gone only despise such people because, such people tell us about all of their problems without us asking, so rather, when you become curious enough to ask them about their day, you will see their faces light up sometimes just because they gt the feeling that someone truly cares.

You 've already initiated the coversation with at least a 1000 people throughout your life.... it's nothing you haven't already handled... yuo just forgot that you did that.

Here is what I did at first :
a) keep an eye out for hottie
b) see hottie
c) establish eye contact (if held for 3+ seconds continue else return to a)
d) look away briefly (1-3 seconds) as I begin walking towards her
e) reestablish eye contact say "hi"
and then I would trust my instincts from that point because my brain has already gotten me out of enough trouble to handle from here.

Remember, Initiating the conversation is the hardest part. This is true for simply that it is difficult to find something relevant to say.

good luck... make us proud.