Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Knocking out my ex or at least dealng with her. **** De Ja Vu

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A while ago I started dating one of my best friend's cousin. She had a bf at the time but we were crazy about each other. Her **** piled up and she started taking it out on me. This ***** did horrible **** to me. I introduced her to my friends cause she was new and she turned them against me. She told them **** like I raped her and I abuse her. She did this cause she was yelling at me and **** cause she thought I didn't really like her and I told my best friend she was acting like a ***** then my best friend told her. I got invited to this party and she was there and told this **** to my homies and people were taking shots at me and given me cold shoulders. She was huggin and jocking this guy who I was cool with when we didn't even officially break up. She was flaunting that **** too putting pics up on fb and walking the halls with him holding hands. I just ignored them and they broke up a week later cause she was using him to get at me. I ****ing hated her for messing with me and ****ing with my feelings. I always thought about hitting her and knocking her out. She even threatened to tell her cousin and his parents I raped her when I went to her house and asked her if we could work this out. I've been tight with that family since I was little. I was sad though cause I really liked her. Then recently a friend of mine asked me to chill with him so I was like ok and he's like I'm meeting my new girl and I was like "oooo is she cute?" and there she was my ****ing ex. She gave me a look of disgust and I just wanted to ****ing grab her by the throat and throw her to the ground. I hate this ***** and I don't want her turning more friends against me. I just don't know how to deal with this hate for her. I'm just so ****ing mad at her for everything she did. I always think about :box: the **** out of her. Help me out bros

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man if thats true your dealing with a blackhearted cvnt. Only piece of advice I can give you is tell that story to your close friends. It sounds like no one is on your side right now. Telling a couple close buddies and honestly asking for their help could do the trick.

Start out with saying please help me with this and then proceed to tell them everything you said on here.

You gotta get control of this situation and having some friends understand your side of it will be the start.

Fledged

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Five.
You need people on your side. Of coarse everyone here at SS will support you.

Another thing I suggest doing is not ever being alone with her, this should be easy enough.

I think you have to get a few friends together, after you told them this, including the guy you mentioned who says he's going out with her.
Talk this whole thing out.

Ask opinions but don't force anyone to take sides.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
You have more self control than me.
Hahaha I was just about to say that myself! If ANY girl EVER pulled **** like this on me I would fvck up her life so bad that she would wanna commit suicide.

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I do want to **** her up hella bad. Me and her family have been tight since I was in diapers dude. Her whole family loves me and we've helped each other out and she was gonna destroy that **** with a lie. I'm still a ****ing virgin dude how would I ****ing rape her. Never touched that *****. She's just a ***** dude she knows how to get around. **** I just can't sit here knowing that ***** can get away with everything she did. I got homies who know wat happened but I wish everyone knew. She's the ****ing devil

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drive this cvnt out of your life.

Cut all contacts with her. permanently.

Tell all your close friends the truth. If they are your real friends, they will believe you. Tell them not to associate with her.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man stop putting so much swear words in lol, nd if you do substitute letters so change "u" to "v" to make fvck,pvssy or cvnt or "i" to "!" to make sh!t and b!tch, i know you will already know this but i'll just reinforce the idea lol.

Obviously don't force people to take sides but try get as many people on your side as possible this B!tch will give up soon, fvck man she's one crazy b!tch make sure your close friends know this it'll help them keep away from her because unfortunately alot of guys but hoes before bros and chicks respect you even less if you do this so don't do it yourself.

Man i feel sorry for people like you in these situations just hope for the best and the best will come, what goes around will be coming round for this b!tch

But never ever and never fvcking ever start rumours back against her or you will only make it worse