Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Knock her off her pedestal with 3 words.

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dirtheart...your friend is using your method to DJ on you :eek: :D

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just these three words to nice looking girls : "You gained weight" lol, watch them go nuts.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
nice, but how can you tell a girl you just met she looks different?
If you said this to a girl you had just met you would sound like a ****en mongo. If you have never met the girl before then how could she look "different"? Different from what?

Think about it mate, this is only used to knock a girl off a pedestal you accidentally put her on before, you will find some girls have themselves on a permanent pedestal in which case this would also work.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this:

"You walk funny.."

When she gives you a "wtf" look, just say:

"I don't know, but it would appear as though one leg is faster than the other." You HAVE to say this with a straight face, though. Just watch her face as that little ego of hers pops right before your very eyes.

LOL. :D

The Main Event

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few of you have misinterpreted this one - which is a pity; it's a good post.

You're not telling her she looks different to other girls. You're saying "it's been a while since I last saw you; you don't have the same effect on me you used to ... you know, back when I used to worship the ground you walked on", but not in as many words.

It takes her off her pedestal, yes, but the main purpose is to draw a big thick black line under your past AFC behaviour towards her, and move on.

You really want to communicate, "hey, you used to have me under your thumb, but I'm not so easily impressed nowadays, honey", but of course coming right out and saying that - or worse, throwing some banal insult at her - is desperate ... and transparently so.

"You look different" isn't an insult, at least not an overt one. But the girl can't help but get to thinking, "if I used to be a goddess to this guy, if he found everything about me perfect or as good as ... well, any change would be a step backwards ... right?"

"I almost didn't recongise you" serves to twist the knife that little bit harder. Very clever, very cruel. I love it.

To borrow from another poster, "maybe the way you carry yourself" would be a killer follow-up if she tries to pin you on specifics. Not sure I could keep a straight face through that one, but if you can, more power to you.

I am
The Main Event.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Ummm... If she's a HB10 she'd assume you mean hotter. Sencond people like to stand out... Any girl i know would normally take that as a compliment... as least they do unless you say it really funny... but then you look stupid....

Being vauge isn't always good. One it creates a mystery about you and your mind. But that can't hold up forever. You need something to back it up. It's good for initiation thought. Remeber in HS there are fewer 1 night stands. 2. most girls like to know the guy, that way they don't feel slutty and can assure themselves there doing the right thing.

Anyway. I think there have been better posts

To the above poster. Different doesn't mean worse. I've known AFCs to tell girls they look different. Sencond the way your saying only works if you havn't seen them in 3weeks+. If you walk up to a girl you've known for the past three years and just talked to yesterday and say

"hey. I almost didn't recognize you. "

Your not gonna pose the not AFC anymore sign, but hey I'm developing Alzcymers(sp?) sign.

The best way to show your not AFC anymore is get on with your life and go for other women... If you care enough that you have to show your past 'crush'
that you don't like her anymore. Your stooping back down to the AFC level. DJ's don't obsess. and revenge and having to prove to a chick that your not AFC is AFC and a form ofobsession. A DJ doesn't have to prove anything. he is.

Nough said... you guys need to read more post less

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
To the rest of you continutuing on with posting these stupid things...

ninty percent of these are things you don't even have to think to think them up... baisically there a waste.

2.neg hits should be something that is seriously different or wrong with her. Not some pre-phrased thing. and they shouldn't be insults like. You look fatter. unless she is fatter, even then your on the verge of jerk if you do it to often. Once and while is good. And only after you've got rapport and a relationship.

If people need to post these for AFC to use them then were lost. You shouldn't have a little sheet of paper with all your insults for the day... creativity works better.

The Main Event

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
the way your saying only works if you havn't seen them in 3weeks+.
I'm talking a substantially longer timeframe than that, mate. I assume the original poster was too.

In response to another of your grievances, this tip isn't tailored to a highschool scenario. That's why it's in the grown ups' forum.
You guys need to read more post less.
When I have 566 posts in a little over six months, I'll consider myself vulnerable to that particular criticism.

I am
The Main Event

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Dude... sorry :eek: I could have sworn this was teh HS fourm. lol

yeah when I can't sleep I come here and rant.... but the majority of my posts are in Anything else. I try not to post tips unless there new ideas or somthing like that.

Thats what I ment in post less read more. I swear this was the HS thread. Thats what having Firefox get you. Damn tabs.lol

milkncereal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
those tabs are definetly tricky. mozilla firefox is the shi!t compared to internet explorer. anyhow i think that tip is good for exgirlfriends, or a friend that u tried to get w/ and so shut u off cause u were an afc then

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the Main Event explains this post MUCH better than I did! Right on the mark! ;)

Ummm... If she's a HB10 she'd assume you mean hotter. Sencond people like to stand out... Any girl i know would normally take that as a compliment
The idea is to follow up this comment with disinterested signals and let her draw the negative conclusion herself.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this works. I used it before on a girl that came back from Europe. She went into class and I started talking to her and I asked her how her trip was. And I said "Wow you look really different." I was then called up into the front of the class and did something. I didn't talk to her for another couple of hours. She talked to all of her friends about it and later on Instant Messanger she brought it up. She talked about it for awhile just beating around the bush. And I finally said something to her. She did not like it and didn't talk to me for awhile. Now I know how to answer alittle better

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
you don't have to say anything specific afterwards. being vague equates to mystery. you could probably say something like,

""i cant say exactly. maybe its how you carry yourself.
I like that one, But wont that kind of mean your saying shes fat? OR personality wise?

whowy04

Don Juan
Reaction score
so...

Originally posted by Hollowpoint
LMAO @ "Nice sideburns"
Me too man, good stuff!!!

but seriously, you say this because you want them to come to you OR you really think they're ugly?

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You Brain Twisters!!

Nice tips guys for these sure shot Brain Twisters!!

Keep up the great work!!