Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kissing.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing is one of the key ingridents in a good relationship, whether its a one night or 50 year relationship.

We concentrate on making the girl feel comfortable through what we say. We concentrate on making the girl feel attracted to us. We concentrate on touching the girl. We concentrate on being fun. We concentrate on being a challenge. We concentrate on being a sexual expert. and i'm sure you now get the drift.

We don't spend a whole lot of time on kissing.

And kissing is a fine art.

In a long term relationship it is important to kiss a girl at times when there is no chance of sex. She will realise you're attracted to her. She will feel a stronger connection with you. She will be hanging out for the next kiss, where there COULD be a chance of sex.

In a ONS the kissing could seal or break the deal. If you're a bad kisser or taste bad. She's going to lose any attraction she had to you. She may continue kissing you, but she won't want to spend the night with you.

If you can't kiss, you're probably to be no good in bed.
If you taste bad..... you probably have big hygene issues.

However.

If you kiss well, and you taste good. This girl will not want the night to end. -natural progression, sex.

For the One Night situation, you're best bet is to kiss softly, with not too much tongue. Keep your bodies close together, carress her hair, her neck, her body. Girls are far more receptive to kissing then guys. And i'm sure you'll find that you enjoy it alot aswell.

For a long term relationship, you will get to know what she likes, alot of tongue, a little tongue, no tongue, sucking her lips, licking her teeth. And so on.

Keep those mints handy guys. Its a sure way to turn a girl on, and very easy to master.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember to move your lips around when you kiss her. Friction when kissing is what activates more nerves and makes the women enjoy it a lot more... which can lead to other things.

Kcman

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i kno this isnt the right section and i dont want to wh0re ur post , but im just curious ,ive been wanting to kiss this girl for a while , and my friend keeps tellin me if i like her i should to show her . but when i go to part her lips with my tongue , as said in the dj bible to doubling her interest, should she know where im going from here ? like what have u guys encountered when it came to this ?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kcman
ok i kno this isnt the right section and i dont want to wh0re ur post , but im just curious ,ive been wanting to kiss this girl for a while , and my friend keeps tellin me if i like her i should to show her . but when i go to part her lips with my tongue , as said in the dj bible to doubling her interest, should she know where im going from here ? like what have u guys encountered when it came to this ?
ok hold on a minute.

i'm going to assume that you've never kissed a girl before.

how about this.

start with kissing her on the lips.
maybe pull a way a bit, smile at her, and then move your hand to the back of her head, pull her in a again. and open mouth kiss her.
when the mouth is open, the tongue will slide on in.

your putting your ass on the line. but if u don't do it, you'll never know. if you do do it, and she says no, atleast you know. if u do it and she says yes. well. soon you'll be able to have your own thread teachign people to kiss :)

good luck

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no rules for kissing, every girl will be different. The best bet is to feel how she is kissing and keep around that level.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, so if she sticks her tongue down your throat, you know she means business ;).

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, some girls are just lousy kissers. :)

Kcman

Don Juan
Reaction score
cool , thx guys :)

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the kissing is a rapport technique to get you intrested in HER.

I care only if she delivers the goods :eek: