Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

kissing

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright i guess ill share then
this one time i was alone with a girl and she was talking about her dog or something and i very quickly interupted her to tell her that she had something on her eyelash(she had nothing on it). After failling to brush it off her eye i told her to close her eyes and i would get it for her which i then gave her a long kiss. I then followed up with a "ok i got it for you".
anyone else got something like this?

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One word: roofies

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gary... you do worry me sometimes :p.

More importantly, my main "first kiss" technique is simply talking to her about something important to her. Do something to make her look down and when she looks back up usually her hair will hang over her face slightly. All I then do is without saying a word smile while looking into her eyes intensely, gently push her hair our of her face before moving my hand towards her chin. With a small bit of pressure on her chin her head tilts towards mine and I then kiss her slowly.

If that doesn't work then next time you see her shout "suprise!!" tackle her to the ground, punch her in the face a couple times till she's unconcious with her mouth hanging open and lick her tongue like a dog.

*For anyone actually considering trying my second idea.... Remember to post your results. It will amuse me :)*

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm yet to kiss a girl for the first time :(

I need help lol

let me call one of you guys so you can verbally beat the **** out of me and force me to do it:D

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im saying right now to just do it the next time you have a chance. It will be akward the first time probably. Mine was plently akward. But its easy sneasy after that first couple of times, you wont have to think twice about it.

Envy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ice cream shop downtown with some friends and a few girls.. one i had a crush on (i was an AFC) anyway.. i had some ice cream on my nose.. and she licked it off...haha and of course i just had to do it.. and then put some ice cream on the side of my lip.. when she leaned over to lick that off.. i snuck in a quickie kiss :D

zack77766

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:

I need help lol

let me call one of you guys so you can verbally beat the **** out of me and force me to do it:D
lol same here. i feel your pain bro

CTApprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:

I need help lol

bro im in the same situation,hopefully i can make something happen in the next few months.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:

I need help lol

It's not that hard guys. You quite literally just lean in and kiss her when you have her isolated. If she's even a little attracted to you she'll let you. Losing the fear of kissing a girl for the first time was the one thing that changed me from never getting chicks to getting laid consistently.

You know most girls you just friends with will let you give her a quick peck, right? I've at least peck kissed every girl I hang out with. Even if you're just friends she'll likely give a little laugh and playfully call you a jerk. Don't be afraid. A lot of the girls I'm just a close friend to peck kiss me goodbye every night.

It's one of those things that gets easier every time. I lost the fear because I've never had a chick pull back from a kiss. Chicks like making out! Give them what they want!

lonewolf17

Don Juan
Reaction score
ill use this thread instead of making a new one.

i've got a girl who i'm fairly sure is really into me. she got a hair cut and like a new outfit and everything for our date which was...bowling lol (gotta love the action dates!). oh and she spent hours making me a mix tape and even illustrated a cover and everything. yeah im fairly sure she is into me.

BUT

im finding kino hard with her. i can get it in, but it's just she is sort of a shy one, and after a while she began to respond, but still, it's been tough.

however, i can manage that. my true problem is ths KISS. i cant get it in. i just cant find some natural way to do it with this girl. and until i do im afraid im gonna drift into friend zone...

so for the shy girl, what is the best way to sneak one in?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sneak it. Kino her and stare into her eyes, give her the kiss test and just go for it.

I've NEVER been rejected by a girl. I was so surprised how easy it is. It seems so hard untill you acually do it then its just a piece of pis$.

john paul thats freakin sweet. I'm definately gonna use that.