Kissing...

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a problem. This may seem like a small problem, but it's starting to annoy the hell out of me.

Whenever I kiss, my teeth cut into my girlfriend's lips.

I can't do anything about it, it just seems to keep on happening. I have no overbite, and my teeth are all properly positioned. This problem is starting to become pretty annoying, because however much she wants to kiss me, there's about a 50/50 chance it'll hurt.

I may be doing something horribly wrong, but I can't recall changing the way I kiss over the last few months. It only started a while ago.

Anybody have any tips?

petah2001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is your jaw relaxed when you kiss? I can't imagine myself applying enough pressure to my jaw to effectively bite someone while i am kissing someone.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it your front teeth? Mine are sharp too... you can go to a dentist and they can file them pretty easy!

unknownDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I-am-someone said:
Hey guys,

I have a problem. This may seem like a small problem, but it's starting to annoy the hell out of me.

Whenever I kiss, my teeth cut into my girlfriend's lips.

I can't do anything about it, it just seems to keep on happening. I have no overbite, and my teeth are all properly positioned. This problem is starting to become pretty annoying, because however much she wants to kiss me, there's about a 50/50 chance it'll hurt.

I may be doing something horribly wrong, but I can't recall changing the way I kiss over the last few months. It only started a while ago.

Anybody have any tips?

maybe you lips are too small?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dentist can be helpful in situations such as this.....