Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

kissing on the first date?

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey I ve heard different views about this.

what do you think? kiss on the first date or the second date?

some like grey fox say not to kiss on the first date so it increase her interest level and such. kiss on the second one.

I think that kissing on the first saves a lot of time. if she really likes you she will let you kiss her and you ll find out right away from the start without wasting time on a second date if she doesnt like you.

what do you advice?

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say just do what feels natural.

By the way do you still think back to 1999 and the ghosts.
I think I am getting over my own nostaliga?

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're interested then...

kiss her at the end of the date, but only if there is interest on your part. i believe by doing this you are defining yourself as her lover not just another friend.
also if she pulls back, witholds or is negative then you know to next her.

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a Hb is unwilling to kiss on the first meet then consider this:

1. She most likely doesnt like you or your company or to summarise this, she doesnt think your a man enough to get her juices flowing.

2. Consider how long it will take to actually lay her if she doesnt even kiss on the first meet.

Basically either you meet totally frigid chicks or your game sucks!

Find some HB who wont be afraid to share her pu.ssy with you!

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jeremymichael
I would say just do what feels natural.

By the way do you still think back to 1999 and the ghosts.
I think I am getting over my own nostaliga?
hey jeremy -

totally dude. all the time. but Im not as nostalgic as I was say 3 weeks ago. I have a bit more to lookup to now concerning girls. not much though. Im still inside this 4 year lump.
I still feel time is running out somehow. I know its dumb cause Im young an all but thats what it feels like.

Today I was actually figuring out the lyrics for this this great riff I came up with the other day and they were all about those days and how puertorican lover told me I needed love and not sex in my other recent post. check it out and tell me what you think.
yesterday I talked online to my middle school friend and guitar player in my first band ever and we were talking about those days. everything just seemed so new and far. I used to think that by the time I was 19 I would be like such a grown up, but I feel like such a kid.

and just before you know it I found myself playing one of the songs we made up back in those days. I think Im going to arrange it, record it, and send it to him. I miss those days.
eventhough im so much better emotionally and musically and intelectually and physically that I was back then.

why do I miss those days so much if Im better now?

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PUA_GUY
If a Hb is unwilling to kiss on the first meet then consider this:

1. She most likely doesnt like you or your company or to summarise this, she doesnt think your a man enough to get her juices flowing.

2. Consider how long it will take to actually lay her if she doesnt even kiss on the first meet.

Basically either you meet totally frigid chicks or your game sucks!

Find some HB who wont be afraid to share her pu.ssy with you!
believe me pua, Im trying. its just not as easy here with girls being so conservative in mexico. its a little harder but no excuse anyhow. I dont have enough game yet that must be it. i really wanna get laid though-

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its just not as easy here with girls being so conservative in mexico. its a little harder but no excuse anyhow. I dont have enough game yet that must be it. i really wanna get laid though-

What you really have to do on a "first date" is have about 4 locations.

1. You take her to coffee, or whatever you have set her up with;

2. Second location to "get some fresh air". This could be a funky bar or another interesting activity that shows yours personality;

3. A place that serves good food to really build comfort;

4. A place for sex.

Ideally you want to kiss her at venue 2 or 3. At venue 1, you are re-attracting the girl and escalating her for the kiss.

At venue 2, you are just babysitting. Giving her enough comfort and time to get to know you.

At venue 3, this place should be intimate in order to avoid her anti-sl!t defence (crucial in conservative countries). you should be hinting at the exciting things that awaits her at your house (or a closing venue). I personally talk about my travels at venue 3, mentioning some of the funny photos that I have (which are located under my bed at my house). Building enough intrigue for her to want to come back to my house.

4. Very crucial that you need ISOLATION for this.

Comments/Questions?

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah. I live in a city of about a million people and my house is on this suburb which is like a 30 minute drive away from downtown.
lots of girls I meet live even farther away so I usually setup dates at the downtown on tuesdays and thursdays when I have singing lessons over there.

now , downtown is like a 500 year old downtown. the UN considers it a heritage of mankind. there are lots of cool places for art and stuff, but a lot of teenage chicks arent into that.

now how do you apply this 4 phase thing in such an eviorement?
and how long should the 4 phases last?