Kissing on the first date

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there are some girls that doesn't kiss on the first date. To me, if they are interested right away, they kiss you and if not they say I don't kiss on the first date and want another free dinner by making you take her out again just for another chance to kiss her. Well, I was thinking what if I you approached her with a standard of your own?

During your date and if you are feeling it, ask the girl if you can kiss her.

If she says, "I'm sorry, I don't kiss on the first date"

You should say "I'm sorry, I don't go on second dates unless I get a kiss on the first".

You can do this for the second date instead of the first and by the third you should be laid already.

I just thought about it, tell me what you guys think. I might try it on my next date and see what's up.

Doppel

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like an idea that would make you look like an Average Frustrated Chump. Try the things you say before you post them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the last thing anyone would want on a date is a ultimatum.

Besides, asking for a kiss is very AFC. If it isn't readily apparent that she wants to kiss you, why attempt it? Even worse, why ask? :rolleyes:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen student

even if you plan life out before it actually happens it never comes out that way

and if some how it did then it wouldnt be worth living

why do you need to kiss on the first date?

if you both had a good time you dont need a kiss then b/c there will be another date

start thinking like Don Juan

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing on the first date isn't that big of a deal, you just have to show the girl a great time. The important thing is that the girl have alot of fun on the date and for you not to get fustrated. Typically I don't say anything to the girl, I just sweep in and lay it on her before she knows what's happening (Ambush style)

But lets say she she's onto my plan and she's getting ready for it and says something dumb like, "I don't kiss on the first date" I doubt I would give her the choice of either kissing me or not seeing me again. The girls I date typically have other options so handling the matter in that way won't get me anywhere. Instead I Just say okay and play it off for a few minutes till they let their guard down a bit, then sweep in and lay it on her. Maybe not as passionate as I would other wise and it may be a bit shorter but usually if you do it just right with just the right timing and say something like "I couldn't help myself, you're just so cute." or "Just because you don't kiss on the first date doesn't mean I don't either" or mention how good of a time you had and it just felt right blah blah blah you get the picture. Typically they find this to be cute or a good judge of your boldness and strength and they appreciate the agressiveness, even though they don't say it right then and there.

Alcoholic beverage should have been introduced at some point also easing up the situaion. If you can't get a lil kiss on the first date you're doing something wrong.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't remember the last time i didn't kiss on the first date. your game is pretty weak if you ever hear something silly like, "i don't kiss on the first date."

that ******** for, "i'm not kissing you on this date and probably won't date you again."

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but that was lame; should never ask for it.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never take out any girl I haven't already kissed. Am I the only guy here who does this?

Let me re-phrase that: we might go out but I don't spend my money on her. She pays her own way. And if things don't look promising, I won't call her again.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
i can't remember the last time i didn't kiss on the first date. your game is pretty weak if you ever hear something silly like, "i don't kiss on the first date."

that ******** for, "i'm not kissing you on this date and probably won't date you again."
I disagree and know this is wrong from personal experience. The last 2 girls I dated told me they don't kiss on the first date, and we didn't. By the third date with each of them, they were riding me like Seabiscuit ;)

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i attemped at the first kiss on the first date...i just felt that it was a good time to do it. the dates went really well...lots and lots of kino was used back and forth. when i got my first first date kiss, the momment when it happened couldnt have happened better than a movie...i was about to get on the train to head home when the girl pinched me on my ribs...a cute pinch. i looked at her and she said "i had to do it". at that point i teased her a bit...put my hands on her face moving her hair out of her face...looked at her right in the eyes..and layed it. it completly blew her away. as i got on the train and the doors closed, i turned around and saw her lloking back at me with just her hands on her lips with that "WTF JUST HAPPENED" look.

it just happens, but i NEVER NEVER ask for it. If she doesnt want to kiss..she will move her head away from your lips..then you will know for sure.