Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kissing bible

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanted it , so here it is :THE KISSING BIBLE

Lol , not exactly a bible , because you cant practice with this one . But i tried to cover as much theory as i could .

I have seen here a lot of threads where people are asking about kiss closing , when , where , how etc . And i decided to make a thread about all these things . Here are going to be

• How to kiss
  • Kissing Tips
  • Routines to kiss close (some of them for PRO's , noobs cant do them )
  • Where/when to kiss
  • Knowing when is special moment to go in for kiss

But before we start this , you should know some things .
You should kino her all the time (do physical touching) . You can kino her by :
Holding hands , putting her arm in your arm , touching her all the time , kissing her on neck , touching her hairs , sitting her on your lap etc etc.

So , you should show that you're sexual person that doesnt apology for touching and also youll make her comfortable and not surprise when you go in for the kiss .

Also , you should build some sexual tension before going in for kiss . But im not going to write about that .Im only going to write about when moments come and is there , but your affraid to go in for whatever reason .

Let me tell you guys something . I have kiss closed at least 80 women . At least . And i have had at least 100 rejections .
But :
I never got rejected rudely . Usually just turning face and telling me im too forward , or just smiling , backing up a lil bit and telling me NOT NOW .
So , i wanna tell that you dont have to be scared to express your manly needs . You should not be scared to escalate .

How to kiss ?

If you never kissed a girl , maybe some of these videos will help you a bit . But nothing helps like real first hand experience . So even if you're not good kisser by now , doing it and practicing it on field will make you perfect kisser .

How to kiss someone passionately - Video Jug

How to kiss

You can watch on youtube endless scenes of kissing . Just watch movie scenes or hot girls kissing each other . From that you can get an idea of what to do , but without field work :down:

Kissing tips

While kissing dont stay only in lips . Kiss her neck lightly , her jawline , nibble her ear , put your tongue in her ear , touch everywhere . Also , touch her hairs . Some girls that like it rough , like even pulling their hairs .Hold her with passion while making out .

Also , dont put your tongue inside in first seconds . Wait for 15-20-40 seconds than go in :D . Be careful let if flow.

Again , kiss gently , with total passion . She should feel the fire inside you .

This is my all time favorite thread on sosuave about making out tips
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35186&highlight=makeout+tips
Also read this
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=143758&highlight=makeout+tips

Routines to kiss close

I have tons of this sh1t .

Grinding kiss close , from another thread of mine :
Grinding KISS close

This is while dancing . I like it very much because its smooth .
I know that some guys have no problem opening and getting girls attracted to them but they are scared to lean for kiss .

When her grinding her ass on ur d!ck , touch her ass and tits sometimes but dont keep your hand on them for long time . Just pass the hands there .

Than , after getting her sexual , by doing steps that i told you up (she's already getting sexual with you because she's rubbin her ass on your ****) , just grab her hand and spin her .

Great . Now you are facing each other .

With your hands , just remove her hairs from face , and the hand should go behind her neck (you know , while removing ) and then just kiss her .

I know that its not routine , its a thing that most of you do naturally , but i just wanna tell some guys that are scared to lean in for kiss while dancing that its not a big deal .

Always after opening successfully and building some good rapport i lean in for kiss . Sometimes with routines sometimes without them . And NEVER , EVER got rejected in bad way . The only rejection that happens most of the time is when girl just slowly turn her head so you have to kiss her on the cheek .
Rape kiss

While dancing and when sexual tension is build , just ask the girl :
Have i ever forced you to kiss me ? (Of course with a smile on your face , in a playful way . You dont want a slap or peper spray )

When she says no , just grab her head and pull it toward yours and kiss her .
Have used it many many times and never been rejected . Maybe because of my 100% believe on it and my calibration .

Surprise kiss

Ok ***** , close your eyes because i have a surprise for you .
When she closes her eyes , unzip your pants and put your d1ck in her mouth . She will love it .

No no just kidding lol . Dont fvcking do that .

Tell her you have a surprise but you arent sure if she's ready for that . You're not sure if she can handle that . After her persistance to know the surprise , describe a bit as juicy , good , sexy etc ....

Tell her to be 100% sure she's ready for the surprise . When she says she is , tell her to close her eyes . And boom , lean in and do it :cheer: . Make fvcking out :D .

So easy , so beautiful , so effective . Been using it . Usually i tell them on phone about the surprise .

Evolution Phase Shift

Here's something great , for canned material freaks . I used this many times , its great lol . But it sounds a bit weird now that i turned my game to natural .

http://www.bristollair.com/outer-game/routines/escalation/evolution-phase-shift.html

Here you have it , Evolution Phase Shift , raw , created by Mystery and Style , godfathers of seduction community .

Magic Kiss Close - Juggler

You: Do you want to see a magic trick? Its not a very good one I’m afraid. Alright close your eyes (Pucker your lips and make a kissing type sound as if going in for a kiss.

Her: Are you trying to kiss me?

You: Well not now you have spoiled the moment.

You: That’s ok – I have something better. Ill close my eyes. (close them). “now you close your eyes too”. Hold her hand now and say “now all we have to do is find each other” – and move in for an eyes shut kiss.

Tic Tac and Scale Kiss Closes

Lol i totally love these ones .

Put a tic tac in your mouth . Leave your finger and suck it a lil bit . Than put a tic tac in her mouth. Leave your finger in and make her suck it. Then say, "I'm an Indian giver. I want it back!" and go in for makeout :D .

Scale : ask her " on scale 1-10 , how good of a kisser are you ? " , when she responses , tell her , " Lets find out " and go in for the kiss .

Spin Kiss Close

This is another great move made by Papa and IamtheFuture .

After building some rapport just say . Lemme show you a move and if you do it right youll get a kiss .
Learn the move here . Its interesting lol
http://www.imeem.com/puamedia/video/...ortfilm_video/

Hookah bar kiss close

This one i like to use on hookah bars or with cigarette .
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1370861&postcount=1 (from another thread )
I prefer the variation of this .
Also , i love this one because it gives me a lot of threesome kisses . Just tell her , ok ok pass the smoke to your friend , pass it pass it quick , ok now pass it to me and so on :D .

Tim's IM SAD and BIRTHDAY kissclose openers for instant makeouts .

You just go to a random group of girls and tell them :

Hello , im sad i need a kiss . Pointing to cheek .
response
BUT IM SAD
they kiss you on the cheek
OK NOW LIPS

I loved this one but it didnt work it for me yet . I have used it for maybe 10 times to successfully open girls and get the kiss on the cheek but i couldnt get the kiss on lips .

BIRTHDAY OPENER and KISSCLOSE :

stop girls by saying HEEEY , HAPPY BIRTHDAY . Hug the target and ask her , have you got your first birthday makeout yet ? And lean in for the kiss , and if she if she doesnt reject and just moves her face , you should be persistent OK OK JUST A SMALL ONE QUICK QUICK OK A SMALL ONE and youll get it :D . Tim gets it on a infield video on flawless natural .

Used this one too , it was easy to open girls but difficult to get makeouts . I didnt get any :( . Maybe you can and in right circumstances youll get them .

Enough with routines , if you need more just ask , i have tons of them . All of them fieldtested and worked (except tim's instant makeout routines )

Where / when to kiss

Try to kiss her on a private places . Her b1tchshield will be down . Also , when you just met her , dont try to kiss her in front of her friends . She doesnt want to get judged my them .
You need to use your calibration to know when and where . Because some gals love making scenes on the dancefloor , some others want this to happen in a place where noone can see you , so use your calibration to know this .

Knowing when is the special moment to go in for the kiss

You make the moment chump . When ever you want . But you should know that without having some sexual tension , isnt gonna happen .

Also remember .

Your believe make every method foolproof .

To do any of the kiss closes above , you should believe 100% that you are going to get it . Thats the most important thing .

Now , go and kiss all girls you see .

Happy kissing lol .

Last edited:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Haha awesome thread DTP!! Shame I don't yet have the bollocks to go up to a random girl in public and kiss her... No worries, I'm working on it ;) PS the **** in her mouth part made me lol.

Good job :)
Do it while you're having fun . Just hit the state and promise yourself you're gonna approach X sets of girls :D . Force yourself doing it , you wont regret . Later , youll find difficult to hold yourself from approaching girls left and right .

There's no suck a thing as rejection . There's just a lesson .

Ana1106

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF, well which one has actually worked.

Tic Tac and Scale kiss seem the most likely to me.

You gotta be more subtle. You probably got rejected 100 times, because you didn't build up to it or build an emotional connection first.

I think whispering in her ear or tracing your finger on her palm may work first. Then you can seal the deal. JMO

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ana1106 said:
WTF, well which one has actually worked.
Every routine up there worked and works everytime i try them .My favorite one is rape kiss .
Everything will work if you do with total 100% believe.

I've been rejected because i've been trying all the craziest sh1t you can imagine to get good in this game . But im telling that never been rejected rudely . Im telling this to tell chodes that is not a big deal to escalate . They shouldnt be afraid from escalation .

Also i forgot to add one of my favorites :

SMELLING KISS

You have probably heard about this one . This is foolproof for me and i totally love to do this one with non party girls . More sensitive type of girls .
Start smelling her neck and tell her she smells great . Breath on her neck , and start kissing it lightly , and move up to chin line , and then move to lips :D .

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never run any of these routines. Just looked her in the eye from close and gone in, she knows as well as you whats going to happen.