Kissed another girl?

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im currently in a relationship, just at the 2 week mark, i know nothing too serious as of yet. Long story short, went to the bar and ran some game, and made out with another girl on the dance floor and got her number. Is that cheating, or just innocent fun, its not like I took that girl home.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good rule of thumb is, switch roles. If your girl went to a bar, flirted with some guy, then made out with him, are you cool with it as long as she didn't go home with him?

Personally unless it was specifically an open relationship, I would not be okay with my girl doing that. Similarly I return the favour and either control my urges or break up with her so that I'm free to do as I please.

Basically, don't be a selfish douche. If she doesn't know about this don't tell her now, but if you care about this girl, don't do it again.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a serious question? Hardly two weeks into the relationship and you already cheated. Lol.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you thing you're "in relationship" with a woman you have been seeing only for two weeks. Unless you're committed to her or her committed to you, this is not cheating at all. It is obvious that you're not committed to her... and there is no sign that she is committed to you either since you've only being involved for two weeks. If she is committed to you at this stage, she is a fool, and treat her as such. If you're committed to her at this stage, you're equally a fool and expect to be treated as such.

You are simply exploring. No commitment, you're free to do what pleases you.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend put it the best i think so far, I realized that making out doesnt mean much to me, its something I typically do with girls, either at the club whom i dance with or the first date in etc... its easy for me, I enjoy it, they enjoy it, etc... When I made out with that girl on the dance floor, I did it because it felt natural, and its what I do when I go to bars.

Obviously with the help of alcohol I wasnt thinking as clearly, and just did what I felt right, not thinking of how bad she'd feel. (Im sounding too AFC...F***)

Point is I just went by my natural instincts.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you DATED for 2 weeks or are you an official couple for 2 weeks[having dated for 6 months}? BIG difference. But I wouldn't tell her-she won't ever tell you about kissing a guy

tappa

Don Juan
Reaction score
@SmoothTalker.. A good rule of thumb is, switch roles. If your girl went to a bar, flirted with some guy, then made out with him, are you cool with it as long as she didn't go home with him? <== this!!