Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kiss rejection? Jeez

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey whattup sosuave. It's been a while. Anyways, I've been gaming tons of girls over the past few months, racking up the lays. My game just keeps improving and improving. But what to do when you suddenly hit a roadblock because some girl just won't let you kiss her?

This usually doesn't happen to me, in fact I can't remember the last time it happened. Anyways, long story short, went out with this girl for a 1st date. Everything was going great, my game was on 100%, I was very relaxed, in control etc. We were very touchy feely throughout the date, her initiating on me and vice-versa.

So I'm dropping her off at her car, we're talking etc, I tell her she smells nice and I'm working my way around her neck to her earlobe, then I'm going for the kiss, and she pulls away. Whoa, wtf, weird feeling for me, I'm not used to that. Then we talk a few more mins, and I tell her I gotta go, we hug, and she pulls away before I can even try to move my mouth around into kissing position. She gives me a little sly smile before she gets out and says she had a good time, and that was it.

What do you guys think? Low IL, or IL so high she's playing hard to get? Is there even such a thing as IL so high it backfires on you and she plays hard to get?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there even such a thing as IL so high it backfires on you and she plays hard to get?
No. That would require self control. Women don't have that.

You can't tell me this woman has NEVER kissed ANYONE on the 1st date.

It just means lukewarm interest - but not necessarily fatal. If you aren't making out heavy by the 3rd date, give up. In my experience, it's hopeless after the 3rd.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys. I think she's a bit of a nice girl so I'm going with Teflon's theory, but it could also be mediocre interest...who knows, i'll find out on date 2.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's usually the simplest answer.... ur breathe smelled like bootydo...

bootydo = ur breathe smells like my booty do

-Cod3r

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha nah man. Thanks for the advice guys.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, she was letting you kiss her neck, ear lobe, etc...

So she is attracted to you and wants to get sexual, but some chicks (being the dumb beings that they are) believe that by NOT kissing the guy on the first date, demonstrate their value and makes them feel less like the a slut.

Dont worry about it man. Looks like your game is tight ("you smell nice"... classic line... perfect excuse to get close up, then the neck, etc... damn man! thats exactly what i do!!!")

You'll get the kiss, and possibly more next time you take her out.

p.s. you said you were dropping her off at her car??? man! next time give her some damn alcohol!

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, shes playing hard to get. shes one of those dumb girls that thinks being a challenge makes them hotter, lol. totally got it wrong. Alot of guys on here think the same way; challenge=hotness. its stupid.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate when some chicks overly play hard to get... When a girl does that to me, I just next her, and she ends up regretting she played that game with me.

I'd go out with that girl again and kino her some more, and just go for that kiss again. Like one person said, she is just probably one of those girls who don't kiss on the first date.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I had the same type of thing happen last weekend! Keep in mind I'm in highschool and this was a very very shy nice type of girl. well I investigated the matter and found out that the girl wanted more from me and an actual relationship before she would kiss me. Granted she's never been kissed b4 but.........Thats just not what I'm looking for so I pulled out my LJBF card and My NEXT!!!......... Some girls place to much importance on a kiss