Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kino

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After going to college today, I realized that the biggest problem I have right now is kino. Or, more accurately, my application thereof. You see, I suck at kino. I have no idea what would be appropriate, and what wouldn't, how much is too obvious, and what's not enough. I've looked through the DJ bible, and I see a few (4) posts on kino, but none of them give me enough info. What bugs me the most is when I walk into a social setting (campus student louge, for instance) and see guys applying it successfully WITHOUT THEM EVEN KNOWING WHAT IT IS. I've tried asking them about what they do, only to be told something along the lines of "Well, I know her. Don't try that on strangers." RRGGHHH!! >_<

So I guess I'm asking for any advice you guys can shed on the subject. Specific examples of kino you've initiated and have worked well for you, or just some general advice.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem. Recently, I have been tutoring these 5 chicks on a lower level Comp. Science class at my University. Well, needless to say, they aren't very attractive or confident. They aren't very sexy. They are also very shy and quiet... and don't interest me at all. So, I practice on them. What do I care if it doesn't seem natural? I have no interest in them anyway. After doing this for a few weeks, I have noticed that I subconciously initiate kino with most women anymore. Still, I am an rookie, but practice on chicks you wouldn't even consider talking to. Atleast, that's what I am doing.

red sky30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup count me in, same problem

Yeah, kino IS the best thing i've picked up from this site (and i've been reading here a LONG time) Its so simple... But yet SO affective.

The thing is... If you suck at kino, you have to force yourself to practice it. Just like anything else in life thats difficult, its *very* easy to put on the back burner of you're priorties, and then just stop doing it all toegether.

Last semester I had it down. Hugs, touching, arm brushes, man I was a kino machine, I was determined to overcome my fear.

Now, i've stopped, and the results show from the lack of action.

Just keep practicing.. And i'll do the same

take it easy-

-red skY

amokk23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is used best in any situation where hearing is impaired or dejected.

1. Niteclubs
2. Lectures
3. Classes
4. Concerts
5. Amusment parks

You can be guaranteed high Kino action in this situations without anyone ever suspecting anything. So get practicing!

Reason been, speaking/hearing is our primary communication tool; however take that away and your left with Touch and Body language, smell. All primitive ways to communicate which triggers the animal instinct, which leads to wet panties. :D

Kino works like magic in clubs, as long as you dont make it so #$#@ing obvious. Its also a good way to find out the interest level of the HB.

Eg. Spot a HB by herself attempt EC - approach - gently touch her on the back/obliques -remove hand- Smile - EC - Intro. If shes interested she will respond to the EC and Smile and make attempt to hear your intro. This is your chance for a bit of Kino, Put your arms/hands on her and lean in close to her. If shes not interested or hates been kino'ed you should know already from her response before your intro.

Another way I like to sneak a bit of Kino in, is simply not moving for a girl trying to get pass you in a club. They ALL seem to think that WE should move out of the way for them WHEN EVER and WHERE EVER.. phht, stand your ground and let them bump into you, i like to give them a little stare , as to say 'WTF' if they apologies smile and relax, if you have the balls grab her hand and lead her through the crowd :p

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I follow a simple 3 step process for kino:

Initiate-Breaking the ice, opening the conversation.

Rapport-Even minimal rapport is needed. Something that gets you out of the "total stranger" category. Even if its just rapport by being in a similar state as her. Make sure you two are on the same wavelength. You can't be super excited while she is totally shy and quiet.

Kino-Done in a relaxed and natural way. If she's laughing at one of your jokes, that's a perfect time to kino her on her arm. Or if you want to make a point, you lightly touch her arm or shoulder.

One of the best times I've kinoed a girl was at a restaurant and she was the hostess seating our party. She made some extra effort to get the right table for us and when she acted sort of suprised at something, I lightly kinoed her lower back (like saying, its ok). She kinoed me back later, although I never went for the number.

But it still followed the 3 step process. The rapport in this case was matching her state.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino works wonders. There was a period where I used everything in the bible and found eye contact and kino to be the biggest weapons in a DJs arsenal (now i only use EC cause Im too lazy). Touch them and they'll touch you back. Women like to touch manly parts e.g biceps, shoulders and my abs. It also helps if you work out too!

Dont only 'touch' them. Tickle them, punch them (lightly :D ) , you get the idea....