Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kino

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup? I was wondering whether u could still use "kino" when u r already with a girl...I mean does all that touching to get her horny stuff lead to anything if ure able to bone her anyways?

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Reaction score
kino is what leads up to the boning. and you can get her to think about you sexually when you're doing something casual. yeah, it's still good to use, i use it with my girlfriend.

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im still getting used to this rule.

dude touch every girl you would want to have sex with AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE without it feeling awkward. better to touch a little too much than not at all (actually thats not true at all but im just trying to make a point :D )

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
KINO Tactics From the Book of Shumagora:

A good way to apply kino to the hands is to mention a particular ring that she is wearing. While you lift her hand towards you (appearing to be taking a closer look at the ring from the viewpoint of the casual observer) you should be running your fingers lightly across her palm. To maintain the subtleness, only one stroke of her palm is required.

-A variation of the previous technique is to brush her hair aside with your hand to presumably check one of her earings. This is best used if she has no rings on her fingers, or in place of the first technique. You should not use these two together, because then it becomes suspicious.

-When you are sitting down, make a reason to get up, and while you are doing so, nonchalantly run your hand across the top of her shoulders and back. Do it lightly, exerting no pressure, but heavy enough for her to feel.

-To get her attention, touch her on the shoulder, and then run your fingers down her forearm to the elbow (but no lower than her elbow).