kino you use on group date?

Reaction score
ok ill do okay but im not fully charming yet im bit of a seasoned rookie.

what type of touching can i do to her?

Eljuego

Banned
Reaction score
Gentlemen this is a football

You were told: you don't do group dates.

You're posting is like premature ejaculation...you get excited about the little small details and shoot your load all over the place in the form of multiple questions about tiny details that you're getting hung up on when...

You have no basic structure.

Do you have literacy problems? Can you read well?

I'm not going to recommend that you read the dj bible...

You need to go back to basics.......buy yourself the following book:
Doc Love The System

Study it as if you had to pass an exam on it. As if you had to give a speech on it.

Download his radio shows. You can even call his radio show and ask whatever questions you have.

It comes with two CD's. Listen to them. This is the basic structure that you need. This is the structure you lack.

This is a football.

By the way, have you ever spoken to a medical professional?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKN3rvrWyvg

Reaction score
i have really improved my game but yes I am a little slow but my mental state has vastly improved since 2 years ago (when i first dated a girl i literally would just sit at the table and stare at the bag) now I walk up to girl initate convo and attempt to get her number as awakward as it looks I STILL DID IT fOR GODS sAKES so THaTS GOTTA MEAN SOMETHING

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Only go on a group date if it is a girl you have been dating and banging. New dates or a girl you just met should strictly be one on one until you built chemistry and had sex. Going out on first dates with people around in a group limits what you can do and has too many distractions. Not a good idea to do in my opnion.

Reaction score
Humor – Diffuse direct questions with humor like Jim Carrey. No matter what she asks, or how many times she nags you, she’ll only get a funny answer. Keep it light and funny always (no religion, no politics, no sex, no negatives, no putdowns).

is this true

Eljuego

Banned
Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
i have really improved my game but yes I am a little slow but my mental state has vastly improved since 2 years ago (when i first dated a girl i literally would just sit at the table and stare at the bag) now I walk up to girl initate convo and attempt to get her number as awakward as it looks I STILL DID IT fOR GODS sAKES so THaTS GOTTA MEAN SOMETHING
that's no problem, at least your honest. I'm sure you have made great improvements in the last two years. Of course that means something....regardless of the outcome, you're only a failure if you don't try.....and you're trying.

You still need a basic structure to stop you over analysing...

Here's a few things you need to be doing:
1. Get the System (it will give you the basic structure that you need and many of the questions you have you will be able to anwser by reflex..)

2. Exercise: Add cardio into your routine. Even if it's a light walk in the morning. Just do it. Get your feel good endorphines in the morning.

3. Listen to a positive/ life enhancing audio book (20 minutes daily) repeat repeat repeat
recommendations:
Darren Hardy
Brian Tracy
Jim Rohn
Jack Canfield (how to build high self esteem)

4. Focus on building a social life.....: to become more social and make your life more interesting. NO alcohol....it's all about sharpening your social skills.
meet up.com

5. Take up a hobby: something you can become passionate about.

6. Take up Salsa dansing: concentrate on becoming good at it and the social aspect. You will be mixing with women, as a consequence becoming more at ease.

7. Take up a martial art

8. Talk to a counseller

9. Volunteer. This will take the focus of you.

10. Stop talking about wrestling. Period.

11. Become a giver. Practice a random act of kindness each day, even if it is sending an email to thank or praise someone. What's the point? Your practicing giving positive emotions.

12. Practice looking for the positive. you said your friends are all "betas" (stop that as well), good! there's an opportunity for you to be the leader of the group, pracitce your leadership skills. help them and you help you.

13. Do something once a week just for fun. bowling, crazy golf, laser guns, paintball, the aquerium, amusement park, pool, go cart racing.......do it for yourself first, with a friend. LATER you can use these as fun dates.

If nothing changes, nothing changes....

You really want women? Make your life interesting and become an interesting person who is passionate about life.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop doing group dates, they are not dates. Nothing lands you in the friend zone faster than a fûckin group date.