Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

KINO vs. Drunk Cop

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men,

Sorry this is so darn long!

I'm telling you it's all true. At least is was in this case. There's a young lady that I've been drinking with, talking with from time to time. She has a pretty crappy record with guys. They cheat on her, they pretty much seem to crap all over her.

I never really paid her much mind, because I felt that I never passed her physical attraction test. That and my father always told me that if it was that easy, there was something wrong with it. However, after she's had a good bit to drink, she tells me that she trusts me more than any other guy she knows. I just said, Thanks and continued to talk with her about some observation.

I really never thought about dating her. I've had drinks with her several times at various bars around the city. Most of the time it's at her invitation. In short, we're friends. I'm cool with it. She's a former Hooter's girl, so most of her friends are smoking hot, and I get all kinds of social proof.

So, being her friend, and seeing the really poor choices that she makes with men, I'm there right beside her when a guy that she has "dated" before comes in the bar. This guy is a cop, and he's an idiot. He's way too drunk, but he's not overbearing. His words are slurred, and it's obvious that he's looking for the easy score. My friend is his target. So, he steps in between us and puts his arm around her and starts the KINO action, which she, also drunk is eating up.

He chats her up for awhile, and I get in a few funny negative hits to his foolish dialog which just crack her up and he's too drunk to realize I'm making fun of him. He whispers something into her ear and then he pays his tab and leaves.
She gets up and starts to gather her purse, so I step up and put the ol' **** block in. I use some KINO of my own and ask her if she's sure she wants to make the same mistake twice. She tells me that she doesn't remember any mistake. I remind her of how he was up her ass every ten minutes checking on her the week after she "dated" him.

Then the idiot calls her on her cell. She doesn't answer it, she's looking at me, with my arms around her, looking in her eyes. She tells me that she better "tell the dork I'm not ready to go, so he's not waiting out there all night."

She steps out, leaving her purse and stuff behind and comes back 30 seconds later, smiling. "He's gone, thank God!"

He calls like four more times in the next five minutes, she still doesn't answer. I'm just laughing to myself at this drunk idiot. (Actually, both of them!)

Ten minutes later, he comes back and tries to step in between us, only I see him coming and I stand up and lean in next to her. He tries to go to her other side, but he's in the way, as the bartenders are constantly moving in and out of the bar area, restocking stuff. Then he just moves around away from us.

He recognized that I'm the Alpha Male tonight. Heck, at this point, other women in the bar start to notice that I'm the goods tonight.

I got two napkins with numbers on them from two really cute girls that are about 10 years younger than me, if not more. At 36, I've no problems dating any girl over 21!

Just goes to show you men, you can be good looking, or you can be smooth, or you can be rich. I'd rather just be myself and be a bit lucky.
It's a damn long post, but the moral of the story is clear to me. When dealing with drunk women, use KINO. If they have any interest in you at all, you can kiss close at a minimum.

Just in case you're curious, I could have taken her home with me that night. But, I chose not to. She was really too toasted to make a good decision, she was just horny. Tonight however, I'll push for the friends with benefits package. (raincoat mandatory!)

Last edited:

BGD

Don Juan
Reaction score
She likes having a "pretty crappy record with guys". Other wise some would be good, some would be bad if there is consistancy over time then it's on her.

If your cool with that then fine, but why post??

You are so going to be her sholder to cry on. BAD BAD BAD

What does this post have to do with a Drunk Cop?

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What does this post have to do with a Drunk Cop?
Dude, the cop was drunk..hence the "Drunk cop".. Did you read anything?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well DUH!!! He was trying to cop a feel using KINO

most cops are drunks anyway, next time I get pulled over for speeding or a DUI..Im going to give my own Sobriety test to a cop before he tests me!

its no secret KINO is a effective strategy (some idiots will come here and tell you the opposite)

but the interesting bit here is using KINO and "Out of Sight Out of Mind", I wonder who would have scored if the cop never left

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is crap!!!

I went up to a hot girl today who I'dnever talked to, said hi and started talking to her and eventually I started feeling her up. She got mad at me! Kino is way overrated.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm yea..Kino is useless if you are sending out Salami Salesman creepy guy vibes out

its RAPPORT then KINO..in THAT order get it straight

BGD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hay the original post grew since I posted. It didn't say anything about a cop. Just that he was hanging with a girl that made bad choices.

Oh well. I guess the twilite zone exists on the DJ forums.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
possible; I had accidentally clicked on post, then had to edit it. My apologies.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says you can't be good-lookin, smooth and rich? ;) I am Anthony Monta... nevermind :D