Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kino response from girl

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been kino'ing a girl and its getting pretty heated... except she doesn't kino back.

I will put my hand between her thighs and leave them there.... also caress her stomach. I will sit in a chair while she's standing and lean into her leg/butt with my shoulder and she won't move away but, she never initiates it.

When we sit down, i will lean my leg against hers and she will never backoff. We will sit with our legs touching for minutes on end. She makes strong eye contact.

I'm assuming that she likes it... because she NEVER moves away and is always welcoming to it. How can I be sure? How can I get her to kino back?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to kiss her. Read Vin DiCarlo's Escalation Ladder, you shouldn't be near her thighs (most of the time) until it's time to have sex.

She's just trying to avoid responsibility and make it seem like it "just happened".

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice, thanks!

Should I keep kino'ing her? If she doesn't move away she obviously likes it right?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If she doesn't pull away, she likes it or at the very worst doesn't mind it.

Don't expect her to kino you back. That's not her job. Most chicks won't get touchy/feely until foreplay, right before doing the deed.

But since your kino is being well received, brush her hair aside, look in her eyes, and then move in for the kiss.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl i'm dating does the same thing. I got to talk to her about it and she basically said that I was the man and that I should take the lead. Kinda lame because shes just using that as an excuse to do nothing I think sometimes. First time I banged her I had to get a little aggressive, throw her on the bed and bang her like that. I mean I could kinda tell she wanted it but she wasnt really returning any kino. She just laid there and took it, kinda weird first time. I don't mind opening, but I like a woman to show me shes interested too and get into it. Otherwise it feels like a rape or something. This one doesnt, so I just make the best of it. I use her like a living sex toy now. I'll lay her down, position her, bang her, flip her, when i'm done ill shove my c@ck in her mouth and tell her to suck it, maybe i'll hit the cooch again, give it a lick, whatever she just lets me have my way with her. I've never bossed around a girl quite like this but she likes it and i'm getting used to it too. Kinda cool when you know it's a free for all like that. She just wants to get ravaged...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On your next date with her, pull back on the Kino. Be friendly, polite, nice, and I'm not saying DON'T touch her at all, just don't touch her as much as you have been. She'll miss it, and she'll make an effort to get you to touch her again.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing that may be the cause... is that I don't think she has much experience with guys. She's young and just moved to a big city from a small town. Probably doesn't have any "female-game" yet... :)

I'll take your advice though... and see how it goes!