Kino: Poking,patting,etc. ?

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was getting out of class and I saw this girl whose number I got less than a week ago. She was facing a snack machine and I was walking by her backside. My instincts were to pat her and say "hi." And even Later when I got home I even thought that poking one of her obliques and saying "hi" would have also worked. But I just said "hi HB" without any touching. She was still happy about it, but I felt so AFC and weak. But too bad for her because I sensed that she would have appreciated kino.

Tips?

What should I do in future situations where I pass a girl whose number I have, but her attention is elsewhere (e.g snack machine, studying) or maybe her back is turned (she's walking in front of me).

Or, maybe my ideas of patting or poking are inappropriate?

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u already have meet then the best thing is do if shes walking infront, is get on her right side, and tap her left shoulder. simple yet effective :)

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thraxeh
if u already have meet then the best thing is do if shes walking infront, is get on her right side, and tap her left shoulder. simple yet effective :)

The way that I picture this makes it also look weak. It's like the guy is tapping because he's seeking approval from her. Otherwise, he would do something more aggressive such as sneak up behind her and suprisingly poke her sides, which is what I had in mind. No approval seeking there.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BEST ADVICE:
next time just go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You take a chair and WHACK!

If she doesn't notice you after that, something is very, very wrong...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tickle.

Playful punches.

Playful pushes.

Go for a hi-5 and pull in for a hug.

Go for a hi-5, spin her 360, and pull in for a hug.

Go for a hi-5, spin her 360, pull her in for a hug, and go for a quick peck on the lips.

Go for a hi-5, spin her 360, pull her in for a hug, spin her 360, and go for a quick peck on the lips.

Throw her over your shoulder.

Play thumbwars.

Playfully slap her ass.

Booty bump her away from the snack machine and say HEY STOP HOGGING THE MACHINE!

Damn this board can be really AFC sometimes.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Booty bump her away from the snack machine and say HEY STOP HOGGING THE MACHINE!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA