Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

kino escalation

happypcrepair

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I was doing kino escalation and suddenly she says to me "You are too close, stop".

Do I still have any chance?

chrisgoodrich25

Don Juan
Reaction score
happypcrepair said:
Hey, I was doing kino escalation and suddenly she says to me "You are too close, stop".

not in hell buddy..**** it though push your limits and her boundries...wont hut to try..you'll learn something..if anything

happypcrepair

Banned
Reaction score
Today, I saw this girl again. I held her hand for 10 seconds and started to talk to her and she told me "why am I holding her hand?" I said because I like your hand.

Inputs pls.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
happypcrepair said:

Hm. Strike One!...It shouldnt be about you having a chance with her, it should be about her having a chance with you. Your mindset about relationships and dating is wrong and backwards.

Today, I saw this girl again. I held her hand for 10 seconds and started to talk to her and she told me "why am I holding her hand?" I said because I like your hand.

Inputs pls.
Hmmm...Strike Two! read this http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154043, move on and stop posting.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her if she's ever been kissed before. Then, lay one on her.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really? dude I would be angry if she said that. Why? B/c she is rejecting THIS guy? oh, **** her b1tch as$ is missing out on some hot ****. I will probably tell her, "oh well, i guess you have a bad taste" and move on and end it. I hate stuck up b1tches

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick i am with..I assume is real comfortable...we miss around from time to time..LOTS of kino. but then there is other times it's like she doesn't want to be around me...sits real far away ect ect.

i dont get her at ALL!

from what i have learned from here...is play of what she does and not what she says.....

happypcrepair

Banned
Reaction score
I'm doing lots of kino on her and she seems to be comfortable. She doesn't let me kiss her though. Seems like she's never been kissed before.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're missing out on building a strong rapport first.

Also, you need to make apply kino naturally, without her even suspecting that you're trying to touch her.

If you feel like there's a SENSE of URGENCY to touch, you're doing it WRONG.

There's never too late, or too early to apply kino.

You must first establish that verbal rapport, then go from there.

happypcrepair

Banned
Reaction score
i'm still able to kino her hard. ****in flat chested though. She still resist being kissed. Not sure why.