Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

King of the Hill

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone see King of the Hill Sunday night? I almost got the impression that the writers on the show had been reading this forum. Basically Bobby got caught in the friendzone. He was playing a feminine role, riding on the backs of girls' bikes, waiting for them to call, etc.

There was strong suggestion that the male should be the one asking the girl out on dates, that the male should decide where they were going and what they were doing, and should act like a man. It reminded me so much of this forum it was eerie.

King of the Hill is cancelled by the way, they showed the last two episodes Sunday night.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you'll see writers that are very up on this stuff. Just in the way they make loser characters different from characters that aren't losers.

When's those last two episodes re-airing?

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont watch king of the hill, but that sounds kinda funny.

Theres an episode in family guy which makes me laugh because Stewie is trying to impress a girl he fancies by being all AFC nice guy which doesn't work.

But then Brian teaches him that chicks dig bad boys, and you need to treat them like crap, so Stewie basically insults her, she starts crying and then arranges to go on a date with him! lol

funny sh!t

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
Sometimes you'll see writers that are very up on this stuff. Just in the way they make loser characters different from characters that aren't losers.
When's those last two episodes re-airing?
Not sure when or if the episodes are re-airing.
I remember King of the Hill being mentioned here before because of the episode where Boomhauer tells Bobby his secret for picking up women. He goes to the shoe store, asks 23 women for their number, and is shot down every time except the last one. Bobby is shocked that he got shot down 22 straight times, but Boomhauer doesn't care, and just says "it ain't no big thing". More wisdom.

I saw the Family Guy episode Fidelity mentioned, very funny stuff.

There was an old Saturday Night Live skit on a similar theme. It was set on a talk show (maybe the Phil Donahue Show). There were nice guys on there saying women wouldn't give them an even chance, and there was a loudmouthed jerk. Women in the crowd were asking the nice guys to move so they could see the "fascinating" jerk behind them :)

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna miss King of the Hill. It was the ultimate satire of WASPy conservatives. But that was a funny episode. I guess if that episode teaches anything it would be not to bend over backwards for a hot girl. Or any girl for that case.

Reaction score
zekko said:
Anyone see King of the Hill Sunday night? I almost got the impression that the writers on the show had been reading this forum. Basically Bobby got caught in the friendzone. He was playing a feminine role, riding on the backs of girls' bikes, waiting for them to call, etc.

There was strong suggestion that the male should be the one asking the girl out on dates, that the male should decide where they were going and what they were doing, and should act like a man. It reminded me so much of this forum it was eerie.

King of the Hill is cancelled by the way, they showed the last two episodes Sunday night.
It's a mans responsibility.

swaptrex

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

I thought the same thing as I was watching it LoL!