Kindness

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems that in every dating advice article I see we get the recommendation to be nice to the waiter and tip them with a smile.

What's your view on kindness? Should we demonstrate kindness, its opposite or somewhere in between?

Is this another example of society wanting to control an individuals instinctual self?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "nice" thing is confusing to guys because everyone has their own definition of what that means. I'm a nice guy but In a direct way. I'll give two examples:

•One guy is very nice to everyone but in a people pleasing way. In the case with Women, He tries too hard to please.
•The other guy is also very nice to everyone but in a direct and confident way. He greets others with a directness handshake and says "Hey how are you, I'm xxxx". In the case with Women, He's nice but not a pushover. His tone is stern and direct with authority but he's still considered "nice"

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give as good tip if you didn't get good service. If others are nice be nice. Don't be nice to the guy giving you the middle finger

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If the server is ignoring us or genuinely giving us bad service, yes I will reduce the tip.

But most of the time, I will cut the server some slack because a lot of F-ups with the order happen in the kitchen, beyond the server’s control. Sometimes the kitchen is slow or messes up the order, and server is apologetic. I don’t want to be a dik to a server for something that is clearly not their fault.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tip #1: Don't take your dates to restaurants
This is how Gold Diggers are born.

Bars are only acceptable for drinks