Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

kind of messed up today with hottie, help me make up for it tonight

proteinshake

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man i really feel like an afc right now, i just had a hb 9.5 over to my house with her friend hb7 (btw ive had on and off oneitis with the 9.5) well anyways she has said to me in the past when my game was at its best how much she wanted us to be together, however this is impossible bc i go to a boarding school and i leave on sunday, today while she was over it started really well alot of physical contact and hugging and i showed her my new puppy, i was making good eye contact, having strong conversation and all that. then my mom and brother came in both of whom i have terrible realtionships with, as soon as they were around i got instantly and visibly nervous (i picked up a rag to keep my hands busy) well then the hb9.5 and my mom started having conversation and i just sat down and talked to the 7 which is easy for me but i could only focus on making sure my mom wasnt talking **** about me bc i know how unattractive that is to girls but consequently i think i came off as distant. so anyways my dad who is a pretty good DJ himself got me an umbrella to walk the girls out and told me to take them one at a time and put my arm around them. i think i didnt ruin anything but i def didnt get anypoints i have a chance to make it up at the football game tonight maybe a little liquid confidence would be benificial any help would be appreciated.

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa! I think you're overacting! Judging from what I read (please use periods next time) you didn't do anything stupid that would ruin your chances. Like you said:
proteinshake said:
i think i didnt ruin anything but i def didnt get anypoints...
Relax.

proteinshake

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man i def was over reacting, i met up with her at the football game and it went really good. at the end when i was leaving i said ok call me while im up at school (i go to military school and i leave tommorrow) and she said no, i wanna see you before u leave.