Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kind of a weird anchor, but it works!

CaptainGeorge

Reaction score
Okay, on a first date if you take a girl out to dinner, order the asparagus for both of you. At the end of the night, if it's obvious you aren't going to get a f-close, you can still have her thinking about you all night. Just say, "I reckon we have somethin common." She'll be like, "What?". Then you say, "Our urine will smell exactly the same for the rest of the night." [case you don't know, asparagus gives your urine a very distinct smell]. Everytime she goes to the restroom, she won't be able to help but think of you. :)

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the **** would I want my girl to be thinking about me while she takes a dump?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, on a first date if you take a girl out to dinner, order the asparagus for both of you. At the end of the night, if it's obvious you aren't going to get a f-close, you can still have her thinking about you all night. Just say, "I reckon we have somethin common." She'll be like, "What?". Then you say, "Our urine will smell exactly the same for the rest of the night." [case you don't know, asparagus gives your urine a very distinct smell]. Everytime she goes to the restroom, she won't be able to help but think of you.
If you say something like that she´ll definately give u the WTF??? look :down:

CaptainGeorge

Reaction score
hmmm. I guess it wasn't as cute as I thought. Good thing I haven't tried it out myself yet!! I told a female friend about this idea and she couldn't stop laughing so I thought it might be cute&funny to do on a date.

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would depend entirely on the type of humor she likes. Not something I would say to a girl unless I was 100% positive she'd laugh.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think...

Your idea is half-baked! :wave:

Meaning, I thing the planting of evidence absent your presence is a good idea. The same principle applies with cologne or soap - if the date goes well or even OK, the existence of your remaining scent(s) will serve as a reminder to the chick of a few hours well-spent, and maybe even bring smile to her lips, even after you're long gone.

Sick as it may seem, even the smell of asparagus in her piss might serve the same purpose. However, I only see this working if you don't open your trap and use that stupid "in common...urine" line! Rather than being reminded of the nice time you guys had, she'll only think of your cheesy humor! LOL :whistle: