Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kim Jong Un's SMV right now

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Politically incorrect as it may be, are there now millions of women round the world rubbing their ****s to him after that brazen power display.

SMV even in the US/UK if he chose to date must be huge. The ultimate bad boy and all that power and money too.

Yes I know he isn't Pitt or Clooney but he should get more action precisely because he is a pariah to the western world.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
Politically incorrect as it may be, are there now millions of women round the world rubbing their ****s to him after that brazen power display.

SMV even in the US/UK if he chose to date must be huge. The ultimate bad boy and all that power and money too.

Yes I know he isn't Pitt or Clooney but he should get more action precisely because he is a pariah to the western world.
Stay Safe OP

pierce_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colbert nailed it on Kim Jong-Un:

"It's tough enough being the only fat kid in your class in school. Can you imagine what it's like being the only fat kid in your whole country?"

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Scormus,
"Politically incorrect as it may be, are there now millions of women round the world rubbing their ****s to him" Yeah and how will they feel when they unwrap the big prize and find his little winKle is no bigger than a shortened marker pen LOL !

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sharkbait,
"seriously?"...never been more serious,they are amazing...However to give you something to think about...My Chinese F'buddy assures me the hottest svex she ever enjoyed was with a Man so endowed.....As an Old Barmaid in the Territory told me years ago...Scarra if my ear has an itch,do I use my thumb?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an English teacher colleague who was in some small city in South Korea, and he tried to go to the brothel in his town, and they told him in broken English:

No no, you big dĭck!
:crackup:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I have often been called a Nazi, and, although it is unfair, I don't let it bother me. I don't let it bother me for one simple reason. No one has ever had a fantasy about being tied to a bed and sexually ravished by someone dressed as a liberal."

- P.J. O'Rourke