Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kill Your Competition With This Obvious Tip

Czech

Don Juan
Reaction score
The #1 place most men will go to pick up girls are night clubs. Dancing, alcohol, and plenty of short skirts. Who wouldn’t want to go?

The problem is that the guy to girl ratio is usually 2:1. If you’re an average Joe looking to meet Ms. Right, you’re not going to find her at a night club. Chances are she’s already hooking up Alpha Male Bob at the other end of the bar…

Let’s be real. At a club, there are too many factors stacked against you.

• Better looking guys
  • Guys with more game
  • Girls’ guards are up
  • Girls have friends who want to ****block “protect” her
  • The music is incredibly loud

If you want to start achieving success with women, you have to get into an environment where there is no competition. This is why I’m such a huge supporter of meeting women through group activities or social events. There’s far less competition of guys to worry about. Plus, the environment works for you, not against you.

Here’s an example of an environment working for you. Dancing lessons.

• Flexible, in-shape girls attend
  • You get paired up with one of these girls and are forced into locking eyes with her
  • Women relate dancing to sex
  • The ratio of women to men is 10:1
  • Girls will respect you for learning to dance. If they ask why, say, “I’m a single guy looking to try new things and meet new people.” (Just don’t wear tights…)
  • You will get in shape
  • The girls will compete over you as you progress in skill
  • Plenty of girls to choose from
  • The benefits of being able to dance are priceless

Group activities are the #1 place to meet new girls. Even if you go in for just a week of lessons, I guarantee you will have the opportunity to date at least 1 girl.

Approaching girls at clubs can be nerve-wracking, I know! I would rather just get thrown into the mix and react in the moment. With group activities, you’re forced to be apart of interactions with hot, beautiful girls. So go ahead and try something new this week.

Last edited:

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree! Anywhere outside the bar/club is practically a goldmine! I also read an article where women usually find their long term relationship during their everyday meetings as opposed to short-term relationships in the club.

Czech

Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you liked it. I actually post these straight from my blog. But my signature never shows up so I can refer people over there (without looking like a spammer). lol

@alxrose04 do you have that article? I would love to read it

Brian Drake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot agree more. This advice is righteous. Follow it to the letter.

How do I know this?

I went to a website called Meetup.com to look for group activities and events in my areas of interest: politics, religion, shooting sports, outdoor activities, one or two others.

Right away I was in positive environments where people are not only friendly but eager and willing to converse (no walls up, no ****blocking), make new friends and connect in different ways.

I've already met one very nice blonde with curly hair and glasses and I will be seeing her again shortly.

I'm sure there are other ways of achieving the same goal. Dancing, as teh OP mentioned. Cooking classes are great, too, by the way. Girls love a guy who can cook dinner. Guaranteed panty ripper. If you like animals, try volunteering at a shelter. Chicks and puppies? You can't miss.

Chris9128

Reaction score
Great tip, I think even if you don't pick up a girl directly from the class you will still have lots of new opportunities come up just by the amount of new chicks you'll know who can introduce you to their friends, not to mention the fact you'll improve your game massively just by regularly going to a dance class.
A language conversation class could also be a good call, there are usually more girls than guys and you're guaranteed to have conversations where you'll get to know each other better.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True that man!
Though clubs and bars are cool. You have to deal with a lot more things and your confidence hardens. You become immune to harsh rejections, and girls aren't so harsh in every day situations when you think about it.

C

Chandler

Some basic and easy exercises for 6 pack abs are leg lifts, the plank, and the crunch,
these are the best tips for gain weight and muscles, it is good for everyone....

personal trainer dublin

Last edited by a moderator: