Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kill the “Nice Guy” Syndrome

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has any girl ever said to you “aww your such a nice guy”? Let me ask you another question. How many of those girls that said that to you, have you ended up having sex with? I bet the number is probably pretty low. When a girl says that, what she’s really saying is, “He’s nice, but I don’t want to f.uck him.” Take this as an insult. There’s a part of your game that you need to work on. It took me a long time to figure this out, and with the help of one of my friends who is a natural showed me the way.

To give you a little background, I used to be the guy in the bar that was having lots of fun and surrounded by lots of friends, drinking, carrying on, and generally just having a good time. I’d make my approaches during the night with virtually no failure to being interesting, fun, flirty, and the life of the party. I’d get the girl’s phone number almost every single time, and I thought to myself I was a master. I would call up & text these girls and invite them out to whatever bar I was going to, and most of them would actually show up to hang out. So I always had an entourage of my friends and anywhere between 7-10 hot women around me at all times. I soon realized after a while, that I wasn’t having sex with any one of them, and became frustrated. My “natural” friend meets 3 of these girls for the first time, and SNL’s them that night. I decided to figure out what he did differently than I did.

I talked to the girls he hooked up with and they all told me the same thing. They thought he was an a-hole when they first met. But they still had sex with him anyway. So I asked why, they said “there was just something about him.” Well that didn’t help me enough, I needed more info. I observed my “natural” friend more closely when we were out sarging for chicks. And yes he was a huge a-hole when talking to them. He would say things like, “are you retarded?” “I bet you are a huge slut aren’t you?” “I’m no good for you, I’d just f.uck your brains out and never call you again.” As I was watching him have conversations with these girls I was shocked with the amount of success he was having. Sometimes the girls would call him an a-hole right to his face, he would respond by saying, “walk away then.” Needless to say most of the time they would stay there and continue to banter with him. Minutes later they’d be making out with him in the middle of the bar. I would watch these girls go from offended to in lust with him within about 10 minutes of talking. It sounds so counterintuitive right? What made him attractive was this, not giving a s.hit, being indifferent, not caring if the girl shot him down, confidence, knocking the pedestal down most guys put her up on, being a challenge, being the prize, and most important, not being afraid to make a move, physically escalating, and k&f-closing the girl.

I realized the reason I wasn’t getting laid is that I was being the “nice guy”. I am a genuinely a nice guy when it comes to chicks but was tired of not getting laid, so I decided to try out being a d.ick. Let me tell you I never have a girl describe me to her friends as being a “nice guy” anymore. I’m getting a lot more ass because of it. Since my friend is a natural he doesn’t realize that he’s actually doing it. His biggest flaw is that he does come across sometimes as being too much of an a-hole, and doesn’t know when to turn it off. Once I figured out where the line was, my success with women skyrocketed. I propose this, experiment with being an a-hole while talking to women. You will get a lot farther than you think. Make yourself cross barriers, push the envelope until you cross the line. Once you know where that line is, you’ll know when to dial it down. Yes you will piss off some women, but how will you ever know where the line is if you never cross over it?

Doctrine Dark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that line a ton of times. And the remixed one: "Any girl would be lucky to have an amazing guy like you." I never had sex before. The majority of my friends did change over to the a-hole personality, and their lays have skyrocketed since.

I do believe the "nice guy" (I've made some changes to my thought process, but I can still feel it) in me has to go if I ever want to do well in this area.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
another reason i believe that it works is this, a lot of hot women think they are god's gift, and AFC's give them the reason to believe that. most guys put her on a pedestal and kiss her ass. she likes the attention cause its a boost to her ego. she doesnt have sex with any of them, just keeps them around as orbiters. when i guy acts this way toward her she is shocked and appalled. but then she starts to think to herself, every other guy thinks i'm hot, why doesnt this guy think i'm hot? then she starts to flirt with you and pulls moves on you that work on every other AFC out there. when you are non-reactive at this point, and dont fall for her stick her tits in your face tactics, she becomes attracted to you beacuse she now knows you are not some AFC little punk, thats going to kiss her ass all day. you are a challenge, and someone she can chase, you are not a pushover, and will put her in her place if need be. you are a man with a backbone. in other words you are alpha, and thats what 9's and 10's want. another side note, this will NOT WORK on average to below average girls, you'll just piss them off, make them cry, and get drinks thrown on you. do this on true 9's & 10's only.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its wierd, I am starting to observe this in my own game as well. A brief background is that I am usually fairly nice, but confident and very aggressive. The later probably acts as a bandied to my niceness because I go straight for what I want.

here is a short anecdote delineating your hypothesis. I was with a chick I already hooked up with. She wasn't that hot, but I was tipsy and knew I could get laid out of it. I am kind of bored, so I wander off right before closing time. I head to another part of the bar and meet a cuter hotter chick. It didn't take much, but I am hooking up with her in a short time. The chick I was with before comes and catches me hooking up with this new girl. Long story short, I still get sex even though I was a blatant player in front of this girl.

another situation comes from the storybook of one of my friends. he's more of the typical @hole you describe. Extremely verbally abusive, self centered, narcissistic almost at a disillusioned level. He breaks up with his old girlfriend but keeps fvcking her on the side. he calls her fvcking stupid, slut, idiot. tells her she can't cook or do anything. spends hours on the phone yelling at her. The best is when he tells her to bring out her hot friends so he can fvck them all.

So one day his ex is musing to me about how she can't get over my friend. I tell her, if the situation brings forth negativity , why should she hang around? No good answer from her. "i can't get over him" So I get bold and ask why she takes the verbal abuse? He answer astounded me. " Because I know he is kidding". This was the biggest non sequitar I have ever heard. So she took this verbal abuse because he was kidding....for months.... Really?

Lesson here? There is no way to understand the rationale. There is none. Women are attracted to this. Plain and simple.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
So I get bold and ask why she takes the verbal abuse? He answer astounded me. " Because I know he is kidding". This was the biggest non sequitar I have ever heard. So she took this verbal abuse because he was kidding....for months.... Really?
good stuff! thats another secret to being and a-hole. always smile when you are talking this junk to the chick. if you dont she will think you are being serious and really are an a-hole.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
good stuff! thats another secret to being and a-hole. always smile when you are talking this junk to the chick. if you dont she will think you are being serious and really are an a-hole.
i am at a point in life where I don't care and might give it all a try just because...

another funny story. I was doing my rounds when this fat chick gave me a look. I gave her an incredulous look and told her I wouldn't even think about hooking up with her fat ass. She started getting in my face ,so my boy started chirpin this broad too. I offered her a bag of donuts, and after pretending like she was going to fight us, she went to go get the bouncers to kick us out. 10 minutes later, her two cuter friends (who watched it all go down) find me walking back home, offer me a ride back, and give me their phone numbers.

And closure to my friends ex girlfriend ( whom im friends with). She will come over and fvck him on a dime after calling her a dumb pile of ****, but if I ask her nicely for her landlords information - she doesn't even respond. heh. Maybe I should give her a black eye so I can get the landlords information ;) kidding!!

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is not changing anytime soon. Bad boys are seen as higher status guys, other guys respect them like no one. Every guy has more respect for a trully skinny real bad boy, than with a bodybuilder.

Now, it´s very difficult not to be a nice guy sometimes, because it´s a very confortable and it seems girls are really liking you, so you don´t want to mess up.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Now, it´s very difficult not to be a nice guy sometimes, because it´s a very confortable and it seems girls are really liking you, so you don´t want to mess up."

This is SO true. For many of us it's actually really hard to be an *******. And, once we have done the hard work of approaching a girl and they are actually talking to us, it feels really counterintuitive and high risk to start acting like a jerk. But it works, of course it does.

This is the main reason why, once I become comfortable with a girl all the power will shift to me. Because once I'm comfortable I can then be myself (which is a mixture of jerk sometimes and nice sometimes). However I find it so hard to do this with strangers. Have to try to get over this mental hurdle.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a fine line to walk, but if you figure out the perfect ratio of being a a-hole and nice guy, you'll have mad success. the crazy part is that in this scenario you'll have women chasing you all over. my formula is i'm an a-hole that does nice things for her every "once in a while". it keeps her on that emotional roller coaster.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget games and pretences - the best way to overcome the nice guy syndrome is to increase your testosterone and sex drive.

Hit the gym, eat the right foods and supplements. When your ooze testosterone and all you can think about when looking at a woman is bending her over and fvcking her like an animal, you will soon find your inner nice guy taking a back seat.

You don't need to be a bad boy or a jerk, and nice guys pretending to be bad boys are just an embarrassment to themselves and the male population. You just need to be a redblooded man and pursue your desires for sex.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Yes, this is not changing anytime soon. Bad boys are seen as higher status guys, other guys respect them like no one. Every guy has more respect for a trully skinny real bad boy, than with a bodybuilder.

what in the world does his muscle mass have to do with his respect?

if anything the muscle bond guy will get more respect just because of his physical presence

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMack177 said:
if anything the muscle bond guy will get more respect just because of his physical presence
Exactly. I look down on skinny bad boys knowing I can just push them aside if I need to. And let's face it, a skinny bad boy is probably very dependent on his friends to back him up, so is more often a coward than a tough guy.