Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kiling my friggin soul man!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know about you guys, but i can not take having a job...its driving me crazy. And i refuse to do it for much longer

but that leaves me with a bit of a problem....money.

to work means to have money. to have money means to be able to have much more fun than you could without it. But to work, also means to have to limit your fun. to spend hours upon hours of your youth in one place without many options of fun.

To every problem there is a solution. There is a solution to this problem as well. I want to create my own business. I've attempted it before,(im actually CEO of a corporation i registered with New Jersey, but uhh its a company in name only), without much success. but i have ot try again, cause i CANT frigging take this crap no more!

If anybody has any ideas, feel free.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting your own business is hard work and it'll take a while till you reep the benefits. But as for work, it's just something that has to be done if you want money. It's tough, but it's a big choice. From not working to working, there's a big financial difference and you're happy for a while till you can't go out much anymore.

It just depends how much fun costs for you and how much it's worth to you. Maybe there's something out there that you can do that you enjoy.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hrm, the work done for my own business tho i wouldnt mind.

i just really hate being a slave. I like to come when i wanna come and leave when i wanna leave. make what i earn, u guys dig it?

come on guys ideas i know there are some smart creative mofos out there.

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its hard man i never had a job longer then 6 months lol im not proud of that but you get kinda tired of workin after awhile. Sad thing is i only worked like 30 hours a week and got paid every 2 weeks and all i did was sit on my ass and i couldnt even do that.

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

Your a DJ, theres nothing you can't do. If you can't take working in a place that rapes you of anything fun and exciting, then continue on with your business. It is hard work at first but your a DJ, there nothing you can't handle. Plus you get to do whatever you want whenever you want. I'm sure you know of all the advantages etc.. of having your own business. Just stick with it.

The key to your success is to have products, and advertise. Work for a month and use the money on advertising. That will get you a lot of sales.

Stay motivated.

Just remember your a DJ and you can do ANYTHING.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to get a job in with government - either at a municipal level, or state, or even federal.

I have a job with a city (population 200,000) and basically you can whack it all day and get crazy amounts of cash. We do nothing. I am not exaggerating. I think the most we did in one day was drive around in a truck, taking turns driving so the other 2 people could sleep.

City jobs are amazing :)